12/18/07 [DMFA #856] - How ingenious

Started by Darkdragon, December 18, 2007, 08:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Quote from: rabid_fox on December 19, 2007, 12:44:59 PM
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 19, 2007, 12:21:35 PM
I sense a hate for for Abel.

You mean you haven't been reading his backstory?

Worst. Day. Ever.

Abel has a backstory? o:

GabrielsThoughts

[joke]

No, sadly  Abel has no backstory his story is the tramatic actual life story of amber's childhood...provided she was a male incubus named Dirk Biggalsworth.

[/joke]
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Netrogo

Well there was that whole Manber thing I recall hearing about from an AC past...
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Toric

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 18, 2007, 10:32:44 PM
I wonder.

Can we expect the next half of Abel's story to be 91 pages, then?  :3
We can. It doesn't mean we'll be right, but we can always expect. :mowwink

Okay, on-topicness. We have the universal "easy" answer that parents have used when asked the same question about their children since kids were invented; the "Lazy = Good" answer, and the GRRRRR answer. Got your bases covered.
Yap by Silver.

Rakala

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 19, 2007, 12:21:35 PM
I sense a hate for for Abel.
I know this was a little bit back but still, I don't think it's as much as she hates him. It's more of he's complicated to draw so she hates drawing him. >.> I hope this wasn't meant as a joke as I have a hard time noticing those things.  :goamber

Naldru

Of course, there is one way that drawing Abel could be simplified.  Have him discover a cloak of invisibility.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Mwa

Quote from: Naldru on December 27, 2007, 10:47:13 PM
Of course, there is one way that drawing Abel could be simplified.  Have him discover a cloak of invisibility.
Or go through a "I hate spots" phase. He is a shapeshifter after all.

rogerz1123

You know in option 2 it states that fluffy is a he but in comic number #849 it says fluffy is a her so... what is fluffy?

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's necroing a completely dead thread to the annoyance of the moderators.

I mean, come on. More than three months?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears