12/17/07 [DMFA #855] - Not Sure.

Started by AndersW, December 17, 2007, 12:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

I was looking through the archives again and had a few thoughts. 

Aliyka is apparently a more powerful character than she appear, having survived very dangerous situations where a non-violent attitude does not generally promote health and long life.  The cast page says that her techniques are effective, but doesn't really say what her methods are.

The Demonology 101 page for Phoenix B mentions a character named Baneel.  I am starting to wonder if the notable figures mentioned in the Demonology 101 pages are likely to appear somewhere in DMFA in the future.

Baneel vanishes and nobody knows much about Aliyka's past.  Could there be a connection?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Naldru on December 18, 2007, 06:52:48 PM
Baneel vanishes and nobody knows much about Aliyka's past.  Could there be a connection?

Nope.

I should make myself a little emoticon the of the dog from duck-hunt bringing up ducks that I shot down.  It seems like the appropriate thing to post after I shoot down certain conspiracies. :U

Naldru

Quote from: Amber Williams on December 18, 2007, 07:21:58 PM

Nope.

I should make myself a little emoticon the of the dog from duck-hunt bringing up ducks that I shot down.  It seems like the appropriate thing to post after I shoot down certain conspiracies. :U
How about Fluffy on a quad 50 anti-aircraft gun scanning the skies for conspiracies to shoot down?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kuari

Quote from: Naldru on December 18, 2007, 07:41:53 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on December 18, 2007, 07:21:58 PM

Nope.

How about Fluffy on a quad 50 anti-aircraft gun scanning the skies for conspiracies to shoot down?

Or Fluffy as the dog from Duckhunt