'Cubi Babys! (a parody)

Started by Saist, December 01, 2007, 06:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saist

Okay, totally off the wall on this. Brought up in a place that shall not be named or else the wrath of Mab is incurred.

Anyways, parody Muppet Baby's as Cubi Baby's.

We've already got the following line-up:

Jouster ::  Kermit  -  Soft spoken, kinda wimpy, but winds up leading everybody around. (that leading part actually happened last AC)
Fa'Lina ::  Miss Piggy - Outspoken, violent.  (although RJ could have this as well)
Tapewolf :: Rolf - Music Guy
Zedd :: Gonzo - ... I really don't want to explain this. 
Ink  ::   Scooter - because they are the "knowing type"
Nirfy  ::  Scooters sister - since Nirfy was already established as an semi-assistant to Ink at SAIA

Which leaves Animal and Fozzy as ones needing cubi counterparts. Any volunteers or suggestions?

RJ

Camilla was a stuffed toy chicken in the series, wasn't she? RJ can play that. :3

Reese Tora

whoever plays fozzy should be someone who always tells bad jokes that everyone else likes anyway (or atleast tolelrates) and is prone to going wakka wakka wakka...

--edit--

hmm... http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_380.php

j/k :P
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Zedd

Quote from: RJ on December 01, 2007, 08:45:09 PM
Camilla was a stuffed toy chicken in the series, wasn't she? RJ can play that. :3
*gives my RJ plush a hug*

Kenji

Quote from: Reese Tora on December 01, 2007, 08:50:21 PM
whoever plays fozzy should be someone who always tells bad jokes that everyone else likes anyway (or atleast tolelrates) and is prone to going wakka wakka wakka...

.....Dave Chappelle?

zaehlas

Why do I have the horrible feeling that Fa'Lina is about to stick her very pink attire into Abel's life right...

:mowmeep about...

:mowhappy NOW?

e_voyager

i thought Falina would be nanny and it should be noted that scooters twins sisters name is skeeter. fozzy the bear was a string comedian but i don't know any cubi that would fit his criteria. animal well i never did figure out what animal was other then the drummer in the band
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tezkat

Heh... I loved that show! :mowcookie

Hmm... We don't have all that many Cubi characters here. Can we mix it up a bit? How about...

Fa'Lina :: Nanny - Needs no explanation.
Ink :: Bunsen Honeydew - The lab coat and glasses fit him perfectly, and there's way he tortures his assistant...  >:3
Kittah :: Miss Piggy - Can't you just picture Miss Piggy armed with a salad shooter? >:]
Tezkat :: Scooter - Shy and geeky (more forum persona than RP one, but still... :animesweat)
Keaton :: Skeeter - Athletic tomboy 8)
Abel :: Fozzy - Has that dorky well-meaning quality, and people usually don't appreciate his brand of humour :3
Charlene :: Animal - Cute facade belies destructive tendencies and a voracious appetite :dface

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

AndersW

Quote from: Tezkat on December 02, 2007, 11:50:50 AM
Charlene :: Animal - Cute facade belies destructive tendencies and a voracious appetite :dface

I didn't see that coming, but it so fits.  I would love to see it.

Sienna Maiu - M T

whoever plays fozzy should be someone who always tells bad jokes that everyone else likes anyway (or atleast tolelrates)

GASP! :U :U :U
Sounds like a job for.... _Super Llearch!!!

yeah.
*slinks away*

Zedd

Heh... I loved that show! :mowcookie

Hmm... We don't have all that many Cubi characters here. Can we mix it up a bit? How about...

Fa'Lina :: Nanny - Needs no explanation.
Ink :: Bunsen Honeydew - The lab coat and glasses fit him perfectly, and there's way he tortures his assistant...  >:3
Kittah :: Miss Piggy - Can't you just picture Miss Piggy armed with a salad shooter? >:]
Tezkat :: Scooter - Shy and geeky (more forum persona than RP one, but still... :animesweat)
Keaton :: Skeeter - Athletic tomboy 8)
Abel :: Fozzy - Has that dorky well-meaning quality, and people usually don't appreciate his brand of humour :3

Gonzo...You kinda forgot him Tez

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on December 02, 2007, 01:50:38 PM
whoever plays fozzy should be someone who always tells bad jokes that everyone else likes anyway (or atleast tolelrates)

GASP! :U :U :U
Sounds like a job for.... _Super Llearch!!!

Meep meep meeep mee-meep meeep meeep!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

Oh, a mow should totally be Beaker. They both say nothing but "meep."
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Tezkat

Quote from: Zedd on December 02, 2007, 04:26:02 PM
Gonzo...You kinda forgot him Tez

Uh... Gonzo and the others had already been cast, hence their absence from my list. :animesweat

Gotta say... I was a Gonzo fan back in the day. :3
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Kenji

Sorry in advance. :T

o/~ 'Cubi baabiiies, we make your souls are fooood! 'Cubi baabiiies, we'll do the same to yooou!
       When you see a 'cubi clan, and you wish that you weren't there.. Just close your eyes and get some sleep,
       We'll make it quick. That's faaiiirrr! o/~

Zedd

Quote from: Kenji on December 02, 2007, 09:50:30 PM
Sorry in advance. :T

o/~ 'Cubi baabiiies, we make your souls are fooood! 'Cubi baabiiies, we'll do the same to yooou!
       When you see a 'cubi clan, and you wish that you weren't there.. Just close your eyes and get some sleep,
       We'll make it quick. That's faaiiirrr! o/~
*pokes you in shonz with pool cue* We heeaaaaarrddd thattttt.....

Hellcat

Quote from: modelincard on December 02, 2007, 05:33:54 PM
yeah but they can't get hurt or scared for comical purposes

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on December 03, 2007, 08:46:22 PM
Quote from: modelincard on December 02, 2007, 05:33:54 PM
yeah but they can't get hurt or scared for comical purposes
If you're creative, that actually opens up a different vista of possibilities that can fill the same niche ;)

e_voyager

Beaker did get scared if i remember correctly but he was invulnerable for some reason
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Hellcat

but he would get dizzy, fall down etc one he got his head shrunk   :giggle how can you do that with a mow? They're just a.... flying head with a fluffy tail

Mwa

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on December 03, 2007, 10:56:11 PM
but he would get dizzy, fall down etc one he got his head shrunk   :giggle how can you do that with a mow? They're just a.... flying head with a fluffy tail

Tiny Head, Big Tail! :>
Besides, the mows aren't cubi.

Alondro

Quote from: AndersW on December 02, 2007, 01:26:42 PM

I didn't see that coming, but it so fits.  I would love to see it.

*Charline runs in with arms flailing, screaming savagely* GRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!  *glomps the closest person*  Yup, it works alright.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

You forgot the concrete overshoes. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

*Charles recalls from "Robot Chicken's" version of Behind the Music biography of Dr. Teeth, Animal ended up being put down..."  Oh Charliiiiiine... Dr. Ink has a 'special' needle for youuuuu...   >:3

*Charline noes*  Not the cyanide!  I dun wanna be Animal anymore!   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kenji

Yes you do, now lay down and shush.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Alondro on December 07, 2007, 11:01:43 AM
*Charles recalls from "Robot Chicken's" version of Behind the Music biography of Dr. Teeth, Animal ended up being put down..."  Oh Charliiiiiine... Dr. Ink has a 'special' needle for youuuuu...   >:3

*Charline noes*  Not the cyanide!  I dun wanna be Animal anymore!   :<

I loved that part of Robot Chicken.

Sienna Maiu - M T

You jerks's gotta stop having fascinating conversations when I'm not around anyways...

[and for the record: they say 'mrr', 'chitter-mrr' in fact]