11/16/07 [DMFA #842] - Jy, Jy, Jy...always behind the space-time continuums...

Started by CameronCN, November 16, 2007, 03:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tricondon

Took me a few minutes to remember where I saw that leopard girl before. 'Course, not having gone to Mabsland for almost a year was probably part of the problem. Yay Cheets!

*muses*

Hmm...if Rose is now in Cheets' world, does that mean the Censorship Pandas are walking around somewhere, too?

Tarkya

Rose probably has some sort of Fae multitasking skill; she did it before when she went to complain to Mab, while apparently aware enough to know that Lorenda and Jyrras were talking 'hanky panky'.

I guess she was probably there listening to Cheets talk while talking to Jyrras at the same time. That, or I could be attempting to apply logic to Fae, which is apparently a silly thing to do.

Hellcat

did... did Rose change her eye colour from magenta to gray? Why would she do that?

Sienna Maiu - M T

So, I came up with a theory about what's going on right after my last post, but I neither wanted to edit nor double-post.
They're quite possibly talking about roommates. (Getting them, or even just subletting)

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on November 17, 2007, 03:02:44 AM
did... did Rose change her eye colour from magenta to gray? Why would she do that?
To add to the normal-ness.

Aleolus

...OK, I'm lost.  Where is the Cheetah girl from, as I do not recall having ever seen her before.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aleolus:

The cheetah girl is Cheets, from Mabsland - both www.mabsland.com, Amber's art site, and the as-yet-unstarted webcomic that is to take over when DMFA finally, if ever, ends.

All clearer now? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

huh? wait, but end? what you talking about boxy? 

but on a less shocked note this comic was really something to me as it shown me some thing i'd only glimpsed in previous comics by amber.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 17, 2007, 04:26:27 PM
The cheetah girl is Cheets, from Mabsland - both www.mabsland.com, Amber's art site, and the as-yet-unstarted webcomic that is to take over when DMFA finally, if ever, ends.

All clearer now? ;-]
Actually, I think she said that it'll take over when Abel's story ends, and it does indeed seem to be winding down.

(I am an increasingly happy boy, even if Abel isn't.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Caswin on November 18, 2007, 11:39:15 AM
Actually, I think she said that it'll take over when Abel's story ends, and it does indeed seem to be winding down.

(I am an increasingly happy boy, even if Abel isn't.)

Actually it's both.  It just happens Abel's Story will likely end before DMFA does.  But when DMFA ends, I'll likely fill it into the Mon-Wed-Fri slot and put something else into Saturday.

Sunblink

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 18, 2007, 11:58:17 AMActually it's both.  It just happens Abel's Story will likely end before DMFA does.  But when DMFA ends, I'll likely fill it into the Mon-Wed-Fri slot and put something else into Saturday.

Wait, you mean DMFA's winding down as well? It's ending? :<

*insert poorly-made and unoriginal Star Wars ripoff scream of "NOOOOOOO!" here*

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Tapewolf

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on November 18, 2007, 12:14:19 PM
Wait, you mean DMFA's winding down as well? It's ending? :<

IIRC some of the more interesting things in the secret cast pages are likely to be revealed in-story in about two years or so, so I don't think it's exactly imminent.  Amber has said on several occasions that there is a defined ending for the story, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AnizInDisguise

Well, then she should change the little paragraph on the right of the donation box so that it doesn't say DMFA is ongoing.

Kenji

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on November 18, 2007, 03:05:04 PM
Well, then she should change the little paragraph on the right of the donation box so that it doesn't say DMFA is ongoing.

She isn't immortal you know.
Unless an artist is, nothing is ongoing by that definition.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on November 18, 2007, 03:05:04 PM

.. to what? "DMFA is ongoing, but will stop in four years time" ? (or whatever the number is - don't think I have an inside line on this, I'm guessing wildly.)

Darkmoon

Last I heard, five years, if she doesn't add more story ideas on... which she's done a few times already.

FYI, Abel's story is only like halfway done.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Netrogo

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 18, 2007, 05:46:31 PM
Last I heard, five years, if she doesn't add more story ideas on... which she's done a few times already.

Zomg! Spoilers! Quick bribe him to reveal his secrets!
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Kenji

Quote from: Netrogo on November 18, 2007, 05:53:39 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on November 18, 2007, 05:46:31 PM

No U.

Just enjoy something while it happens, le peoples. Or else I'm getting the hose.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Netrogo on November 18, 2007, 05:53:39 PM

I'll pass. Have you seen his _rates_ ? Daylight robbery, I tell you...

Netrogo

Hmm perhaps we're better off getting spoilers out of Amber. From what she's said herself all it takes is threatening her with actual social conversation :mwaha
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Five years is quite a decent amount of time.
Don't jump the ship yet.

I am a little conundrum I think... I like to know the outcomes, but I never like things to end.
(Like, I'm getting the impressiong from Naruto, the last I read it, there's only going to be about two hundred or so, perhaps, chapters left.)
Probably for the best in his case... he's forgotten how to draw women.