11/05/07 [DMFA Guest Strip] - by Zina

Started by AndersW, November 04, 2007, 10:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 06, 2007, 02:11:43 PM
i was hoping the twist would be that lady showing her tits  :<

I agree with Bill.

*Goes to scrub off the taint*
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Zina on November 06, 2007, 05:15:09 AM
Quote from: modelincard on November 05, 2007, 08:49:33 PM
Quote from: Netrogo on November 05, 2007, 07:14:10 PM
Quote from: modelincard on November 05, 2007, 04:51:10 PM
That dude looks a bit like my biology teacher from last year. His hair is different though.

You shouldn't insult your former biology teacher like that.
To be honest I have no idea who that guy is. (I mean, I saw his name in the thread, but I didn't bother seeing what he did.) That was just the first thought that popped into my head.

His name is M. Knight Shayamalan(I think that's how his name is spelled). He has directed movies such as The Sixth Sense, The Village, Signs and Lady in the Water. In each of his movies he tries to include some sort of "twist" in the end, which is the joke here.

So that's why I thought of the village when I first read the nature reserve part! Now I understand..........

Still, love the last panel to high oblivion.

Kajet

What a tit! /M. N. Shamalamadingdong voice

So since Jyrras has been dead the whole time is the comic over?   :rolleyes

Azraelle

Quote from: kajet on November 06, 2007, 08:05:21 PM
So since Jyrras has been dead the whole time is the comic over?   :rolleyes

Yes.  Now the cast of DMFA is free to explore other artistic endeavors.  I heard that Lorenda signed a contract with Capitol Records for a 3-album deal, and Dan has taken an offer for a musical that exposes the true gritty underside of SAIA's energy testing techniques through interpretive dance.  There's a rumor that Jeremy Irons will be cast as Doctor Ink.  Mab and Wildy are going to be in Catwoman 2, and Alexsi has joined a Shakespearean theatrical troupe.

Kamunt

Quote from: Azraelle on November 06, 2007, 09:23:19 PMYes.  Now the cast of DMFA is free to explore other artistic endeavors.  I heard that Lorenda signed a contract with Capitol Records for a 3-album deal, and Dan has taken an offer for a musical that exposes the true gritty underside of SAIA's energy testing techniques through interpretive dance.  There's a rumor that Jeremy Irons will be cast as Doctor Ink.  Mab and Wildy are going to be in Catwoman 2, and Alexsi has joined a Shakespearean theatrical troupe.
But-but-but-but, what about Abel? :<

Naldru

What a tit! /M. N. Shamalamadingdong voice

So since Jyrras has been dead the whole time is the comic over?   :rolleyes
Dying isn't necessarily the end.
Quote from: Kamunt on November 06, 2007, 09:39:15 PM
Quote from: Azraelle on November 06, 2007, 09:23:19 PMYes.  Now the cast of DMFA is free to explore other artistic endeavors.  I heard that Lorenda signed a contract with Capitol Records for a 3-album deal, and Dan has taken an offer for a musical that exposes the true gritty underside of SAIA's energy testing techniques through interpretive dance.  There's a rumor that Jeremy Irons will be cast as Doctor Ink.  Mab and Wildy are going to be in Catwoman 2, and Alexsi has joined a Shakespearean theatrical troupe.
Abel is going into interior decorating.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kamunt

Quote from: Naldru on November 06, 2007, 09:49:22 PM
So since Jyrras has been dead the whole time is the comic over?   :rolleyes
:O I just discovered that Rachel-Rebbecca was good friends with Moira...

/whatatweest

Quote from: Kamunt on November 06, 2007, 09:39:15 PM
Aww, well you know, he always seemed so good at that. I wish all the cast members the best, and I'll be sure to pick up Lorenda's album as soon as it comes out. Do we know yet what genre it'll be?

Faerie Alex

Tee hee. I could just see that as one of those "Where are they now?" kinda magazine/newspaper segments.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Naldru

Quote from: Kamunt on November 07, 2007, 09:31:08 PM
Quote from: Naldru on November 06, 2007, 09:49:22 PM

Aww, well you know, he always seemed so good at that. I wish all the cast members the best, and I'll be sure to pick up Lorenda's album as soon as it comes out. Do we know yet what genre it'll be?

I assume that it will be a moo-sical.

I've got to get some sleep.  When I get tired, the puns keep coming, and nobody deserves that kind of punishment.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.