11/09/07 [DMFA Guest Strip] - By Cameron

Started by AndersW, November 08, 2007, 09:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Nice drawing of Dan.

Edit:
Corrected the date. Don't mind me. -- llearch

Naldru

Amber, please don't feel sorry because you had to take some time off.  We need you in good mental health so that you can feed our addiction to DMFA.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

CameronCN

Quote from: AndersW on November 08, 2007, 09:29:55 PM
Nice drawing of Dan.
Thank you. :)

*Punches himself for not providing Amber with a link of some kind.*

I do have a dA account full of stuff, I just forgot. :B

I imagine Dan is saying in this picture, "I think I'll call this sword...'Abel-Slayer.' Yeah, that sounds good..."

Amber Williams

Updated the rant below to point to your DA page. Sorry for not doing that originally. I wasn't 100% sure if I should or not.

Thanks again for ze arts!

CameronCN

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 08, 2007, 10:30:46 PM
Updated the rant below to point to your DA page. Sorry for not doing that originally. I wasn't 100% sure if I should or not.

Thanks again for ze arts!

My pleasure. :hug

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: CameronCN on November 08, 2007, 10:10:25 PM
I imagine Dan is saying in this picture, "I think I'll call this sword...'Abel-Slayer.' Yeah, that sounds good..."

:D That's awesome!!! :U :U :U

I really don't know why I'm so entertained. Awesome art.

Goatmon

Very nice pic.  You did a fantastic job there, Cameron.

Zedd

Tapewolf

Nice work.  I'll have to check out the DA page tonight...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alondro

There's a secret message in there... I just know it! 

*Charles studies... and ponders... weeks go by as he remains sequestered in his room analyzing every pixel of the image.  People call him mad; they call him insane.  They think that at long last he's gone off the deep end as he whispers to his Christmas cactus teh secret language of plants he's developed during the time.  But he doesn't despair at the murmurings of other, no no.  For he shall learn what the image holds, the great secret MEGA-TWIST which Amber has hidden within after taking control of Cameron's mind.  And then it happens!  He sees the truth!*

Dan's a closet pedophile!!   D:

*Charles is immediately locked away in the loony bin and never seen again.  But is it because he's crazy?  Or because he HAD found the truth and had to be silenced!*   :x
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ShiningShadow

I like the art CameronCn very good job on it.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: CameronCN on November 08, 2007, 10:10:25 PM
Quote from: AndersW on November 08, 2007, 09:29:55 PM
Nice drawing of Dan.
Thank you. :)

*Punches himself for not providing Amber with a link of some kind.*

I do have a dA account full of stuff, I just forgot. :B

That's awesome man. Here is your prize:

*hands Cameron 2.5 internets*

CameronCN

Netrogo

Nice drawing Cameron, I've never been a big fan of that particular style of eyes. Always feels like they're out of place with the rest of whatever they're used on. You however manage to make them work nicely with the rest of the image. Kudos and such.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.