11/05/07 [Abel #105] - Why.

Started by AndersW, November 04, 2007, 10:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

I assume that the question that Abel is raising is not why and how could Aniz do these things to Abel, but why and how he could have acted the way he did towards May.  On the face of it, his actions towards May seem pointless.  He doesn't seem to get any satisfaction out of it.  Explaining this could forward the plot considerably.

Since cubi feed on emotion, one thought is that he needed May's despair to power his teleportation spell.

Another possibility, one that I raised before, is that Aniz has enemies, and he didn't want anybody thinking he cared for May since that might make her a target.  This would also make it unlikely that May would try to search for Abel and Aniz.

And another possible answer was given by Devin in the final frame of this segment.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Zedd

Seems like a giant swarm of questions will be answered..We all have skeletons in our closets...Im guessing most or all of Anizs arent worth for digging up

Goatmon

Quote from: Caswin on November 05, 2007, 07:50:43 PM
"...And it's so easy when you're evil
This is the life you see, The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil,
and I do it all for free -
your tears are all the pay I'll ever need...
"

Fixed.   >:3

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Naldru on November 05, 2007, 11:29:58 PM
Another possibility, one that I raised before, is that Aniz has enemies, and he didn't want anybody thinking he cared for May since that might make her a target.  This would also make it unlikely that May would try to search for Abel and Aniz.

That's very likely in my eyes.

Also, it reminded me slightly of Ink's sig: "I love you, so I'll kill you"