New person....

Started by sorrowind, October 02, 2007, 08:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sorrowind

Hello there.  I have read DSWC and CVRPG...they are hilarious.  So I decided to join here....hope I am not breaking any rules...I read them well. :kirby

Suwako

You broke the invisible rule! You broke the invisible rule!  :B

Uh, Hi I'm Aiyno welcome to the madness.. Hope you break a lot of rules.. somewhere else  :B
You should buy a sensor for measuring alignment and danger otherwise.. bad things happen.

xHaZxMaTx

sorrowind?  Sounds emo.  I don't like emo.  You better not be emo.  Okay, I've said emo too much.

Welcome person whom I'm hoping is not emo.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Greetings. Another newbie.

Nice to see you, welcome, watch the first step, it's a doozy.

Mind out for RJ, Bill, llearch, and anyone who tells you to watch out for anyone.

And enjoy yourself. Only not too much.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Does that count as a double negative?

Anywho, Welcome New-Comer, pleasure to meet you! Although chances are that we won't be encountering one another all that much (it would appear that we shall be running in different circles) it is nice to meet you all the same. Beware of things which I am sure I am incapable of warning you. Although, I cann... *reaches into plothole and whips out a stick* give you a POINTYSTICK!!! *holds it up triuphantly* *tosses over the stick* It'll like... protect you and stuff.

So, welcome, laugh lots, and have fun,
            Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

Fuyudenki

Don't worry about watching out for anyone, and don't mind the pointy stick.  I never did, and look at me!

though on the other hand, my first post was ressurecting an old thread(against the rules, don't do it) to ask DMFA's author an annoying question(bad idea, try not to), and somehow, I still fit in just fine.  Humm...

Eibborn

(Jabs Raist with his own pointy stick)
Take that, fiend! D:<

Welcome in, sorrowind! :D Pleased to meet you.
/kicks the internet over

xHaZxMaTx

Sticks are overrated.  I prefer shotties.

llearch n'n'daCorna

load the stick into the shotgun.

Works much better as a delivery system. ;-]

xHaZxMaTx

If you did that, all you'd have left is sub-sonic, flaming wooden shrapnel.

...>:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

TheGreyRonin

Welcome to the insanity, Sorrowind! Come on in, pull yourself up a flak vest, and relax!

Zedd

Welcome to the forums full of lovely darling faces...That will soon be ripped off patted lovely with warmness.  Hope you enjoy your intrails disemboweled out your stay here...Have a lovey day. Peace  :boogie

sorrowind

Sounds Emo eh?  I am not emo......at least I don't think I am.  A friendly.....happy bunch you guys are...I will do my best to keep up with you all.  This is my first time joining a forum....it is quite interesting.  Ether way...I am sure that the pointy stick will provide well for a tooth pick.  Thankyou for that.  I will cointinue to explore the forum and decide which place to start posting in first soon enough!

xHaZxMaTx

Darkmoon

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 02, 2007, 09:09:20 AM
Okay, I've said emo too much.

That means you are, yourself, emo.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

xHaZxMaTx

I'm gonna go cut myself, now. :<

Darkmoon

Just make sure to hate your daddy when you do it.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Sienna Maiu - M T

I've actually discovered in the past, that once you reach your emu alotment for the day, when you say emu you'll actually wind up saying emu. It's one of the bodys' defence mechanisms to protect against emu-ness.

bill

ive found that when you reach your emo allotment for the day you tend to stab emos in the face with a plastic shank

Sienna Maiu - M T

llearch n'n'daCorna

Angel

Guten tag, mein new person! Welcome to a place full of crazies. Most of them are eloquent and smart, but there are a few you really gotta watch out for. But fear not, for you have offended no-one in your entry post, and have a nicely cool-sounding screenname. Have a cookie! (gives one)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Black_angel on October 03, 2007, 07:35:53 PM
Most of them are eloquent and smart
I'ld like to believe we are anyways. *pointless self-inflation*
But of course, that is the way of the internet, is it not? Pretending to be someone else. After all, I am not nearly so verbose in my normal speach patterns (But then again, perhaps I am. I have been called articulate in the past, hmm... whatever could that mean?) and I certainly do not have the luxury of google or word to ensure I do not misuse a word.