9/19/7 [821] creepy looking

Started by Fex, September 19, 2007, 01:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

the  glowing white wrist bands of magic will turn Jyrras into a girl like nutmeg, or something more or less dramatic  during the light of the full moon/natural sunlight/ after dark. There my speculation as revealed and thus ruined Amber's plot, and hopefully averted such a tragedy from occurring.

Quick we need more wild speculation to ruin any chance she has to come up with an original Idea by next update.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Eibborn

Mysterious human-fae has an awesome big nose. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT APPROVAL.
/kicks the internet over

ibneko

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on September 19, 2007, 05:51:43 PM
the  glowing white wrist bands of magic will turn Jyrras into a girl like nutmeg, or something more or less dramatic  during the light of the full moon/natural sunlight/ after dark. There my speculation as revealed and thus ruined Amber's plot, and hopefully averted such a tragedy from occurring.

Quick we need more wild speculation to ruin any chance she has to come up with an original Idea by next update.

Yay~ Jyrras as a girl!

The LizardKing

and starring:
Samuel L. Jackson as the voice of Jyrras,
Oprah Winfrey as Lorenda,
Whoopi Goldberg as the voice of the black fae woman!
(well, we don't know her name yet).

Alondro

*Charles* My only spec is that fae must not be able to have babies with beings like Cubi can, since they must recycle their own souls.  Thus the Cubi race can increase in size while the Fae remain the same in number.  Thus, the Fae must rely on a trick to get more Fae!  They must steal creatures from a dimension where magic doesn't apply and convert them into Fae as they're crossing beteen dimensions!  Thus, they can take advantage of the fact that in the other dimension, there's no law that prevents them from doing it, thus they can do it by default!  And the dimension they steal from?  OURS!   :U

*Charline  :rolleyes *  That is one stupid spec... There's no way in a billion years that could be true!   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on September 19, 2007, 07:49:29 PM
*Charles* My only spec is that fae must not be able to have babies with beings like Cubi can, since they must recycle their own souls.  Thus the Cubi race can increase in size while the Fae remain the same in number.  Thus, the Fae must rely on a trick to get more Fae!  They must steal creatures from a dimension where magic doesn't apply and convert them into Fae as they're crossing beteen dimensions!  Thus, they can take advantage of the fact that in the other dimension, there's no law that prevents them from doing it, thus they can do it by default!  And the dimension they steal from?  OURS!   :U
Who letted you out of the basment...¬.¬;

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Alondro on September 19, 2007, 10:27:33 AM
*Charles notes*  Jyrras is even worse than I am when it comes to making females with power very angry at him.  I mean sure Charline rips me to pieces every few days... but she does that regardless what I say.   :<

*Charline snerks*  Perhaps the roo rat would actually be better off in my tummy.  Then at least he wouldn't have to worry about offending anyone else!   >:3

Given his current string of luck he'd likely just give you nausea and indigestion..
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Seth C Triggs

Jyrras' foot-in-mouth disease DOES help explain his lack of a partner despite his uber-cuteness.

I could see any date ending in a faux-pas with him.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Manawolf

Coke: He must realize that from a diminutive position, you haven't much room for criticizing others, unless you have the running speed to back it up.  Also, it helps to have a wingman signaling when to stop talking.  It's like that time I started telling that girl about my enormous-"

::Spike bites Coke's tail::

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Manawolf on September 20, 2007, 12:42:49 AM
Coke: He must realize that from a diminutive position, you haven't much room for criticizing others, unless you have the running speed to back it up.  Also, it helps to have a wingman signaling when to stop talking.  It's like that time I started telling that girl about my enormous-"

Well, "Jyrras is fastest character in DMFA." But that doesn't mean we should encourage him. :X
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Psaakyrn on September 20, 2007, 12:48:59 AM
Quote from: Manawolf on September 20, 2007, 12:42:49 AM

Well, "Jyrras is fastest character in DMFA." But that doesn't mean we should encourage him. :X

Of course not.

We encourage him as a matter of course.  Being fast just means he's got a better survival rate than he otherwise might.

Naldru

People claim that engineers don't get along well with people because they don't really understand people.  (Personally, I think the problem is that engineers do understand other people, which is why they can't stand them.)  I think Jyrras is supposed to represent the absent-minded professor/engineer/scientist sterotype.  Of course, if you remember the potion created in The Nutty Professor, Jyrras might be able to create a patch that has the same effect.  Can you imagine cute little Jyrras walking around with the personality of Dean Martin.  No woman would ever feel safe again.

I was looking at the scene where Jyrras gets the bracelets again and came up with a possibility.  Could it be that the bracelets could end up turning Jyrras into an empath, capable of feeling other's emotions.  Could the "despair, misery, and regret" that he will be feeling be the emotions of others.

By the way, somebody mentioned the possibility of a patch that would help with Lorenda's wings.  It could be that if they were pushed out once, Lorenda wouldn't need the patch to keep them in their normal condition.  Could the misery and despair that he will feel be that of Lorenda over her wings?  Could the regrets be over not paying attention to other people earlier?  Just throwing out a few possibilities.

However, I have a feeling that Amber will switch back to the Dan/Abel storyline just as this one starts getting good.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Most likely on that last count.

Just because she's Amber.

GabrielsThoughts

or as soon as zonic the hedge fae shows up to confuse the readers further.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

nikename2

And that's really a bad thing?  >:3

I say bring on the bliss!  :U

Naldru

Would Amber still be Amber if she was feeling blue?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kenji

Quote from: Naldru on September 20, 2007, 10:16:04 PM
Would Amber still be Amber if she was feeling blue?

She would just be a rare Canadian Blue Mantis.