09/12/07 [#818] Pre-emption

Started by Tapewolf, September 12, 2007, 03:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 13, 2007, 10:44:48 AM
:x To get it out of the way.... *flees thread trailing bits of whipped cream and ice cream* A Janus is not for eating!  :U

Of course not!

Janus is for licking, and sucking, and nibbling on, and ....

*cough* (sorry, someone had to...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 13, 2007, 11:05:43 AM
:x To get it out of the way.... *flees thread trailing bits of whipped cream and ice cream* A Janus is not for eating!  :U

Of course not!

Are you sure your not a cubi?

Sajoli

Quote from: Caswin on September 13, 2007, 09:43:02 AM
So, is Lorenda's reaction a "but I don't want to be just friends" one or a genuine overall "wait, what?"
S'prolly the "wait, what?" one. Before she says that, she says "Well yeah but you..." meaning that she agrees with the statement, but she's more concerned with what's happened to Jyrass than that at the moment. Or something.

Goatmon

Quote from: Zedd on September 13, 2007, 02:02:52 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 13, 2007, 11:05:43 AM

Of course not!

Are you sure your not a cubi?

If he was, he'd be talking about Janus's soul.   :U

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Fex on September 12, 2007, 12:56:58 PM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 12, 2007, 08:34:26 AM
Quote from: Alondro on September 12, 2007, 08:30:33 AM
*Charline noes!*  I can't pass on him!  He's the poor victim everyone is supposed to pity!  I MUST send him to a dismal end in my tummy!  It is my duty as a cruel and evil villainess!   >:3

*notices Janus...  POUNCE!*   :superlick

Hope you're not diabetic,  I'm told I must taste like caramel or cinnamon. And stop stalking my university like I said, okay?  :U

Mmmmm caramel *quickly runs off and comes back after 10 minutes. Has 2 buckets with icecream one vanilla and the other chocolate, one icespoon (no idea how you call those things), some cans off whipped cream, a jar off cherries and an bowl big enough for Janus*

Here caramel Janus me has suprise for you =3

What are you talking about? Of course that's exactly what a Janus is for. Why, the name itself could easily be interpreted as 'yummeh' or maybe hummus...
But the point is that hot food should not go to waste!

However, I would never personally eat a Janus, for the calories and cholesteral would most likely kill me.

DarkAudit

*Charline noes!*  I can't pass on him!  He's the poor victim everyone is supposed to pity!  I MUST send him to a dismal end in my tummy!  It is my duty as a cruel and evil villainess!   >:3

Hope you're not diabetic,  I'm told I must taste like caramel or cinnamon. And stop stalking my university like I said, okay?  :U

Mmmmm caramel *quickly runs off and comes back after 10 minutes. Has 2 buckets with icecream one vanilla and the other chocolate, one icespoon (no idea how you call those things), some cans off whipped cream, a jar off cherries and an bowl big enough for Janus*

At least, not in a PG-13 comic.  :nono
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Madmann135

I must say I love the look on Lorenda's face that says, "he knows what I was trying to say... he knows that I couldn't get the nerve to say it... he was waiting for me to make my speech... this was easier than I thought." 
That or a big, "OOOOOH!"

*paints 'DarkAudit' with florescent green stripes*
It had to be done to someone.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Madmann135 on September 13, 2007, 10:38:52 PM
I must say I love the look on Lorenda's face that says, "he knows what I was trying to say... he knows that I couldn't get the nerve to say it... he was waiting for me to make my speech... this was easier than I thought." 
That or a big, "OOOOOH!"

Or perhaps she realises that she does in fact love him, and thus making this a lot more complicates tha it already is.  :U
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Fex

Quote from: DarkAudit on September 13, 2007, 06:57:03 PM

At least, not in a PG-13 comic.  :nono
ah dang it ... then I eat only the ice cream. Someone else want too?

Sienna Maiu - M T

I would, but as stated before... I've got to watch those calories.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Fex on September 14, 2007, 01:15:03 AM
ah dang it ... then I eat only the ice cream. Someone else want too?

Got any that's not saturated with Janus-fur?

I'd prefer mint-chocolate-chip, though.(or just cookies-and-cream.  I love that stuff!)