08/04/07 Abel's Story [94] Might be a problem

Started by AndersW, August 04, 2007, 12:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

:mowmeep Is Hennya giving Aniz a poisonous bite, or just being a pain in the neck to him. I wonder.

:mowignore And when/will Fa'lina turn up, and I wonder who's side she will take ?   
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Alondro

Quote from: The DXM on August 07, 2007, 07:49:00 PM
Chomp attack for the win.

I've never really seem Amber draw much brutality before. It's quite delightful.

*Charline nods delightedly!*  Yes indeed!  Now i can request carnivorous VORE pictures!  With blood-spray and gore!   :boogie

*Charles fears for what little safety he used to have...*   :erk
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Rafe

Here's a thought - given a second to think about it, would Abel want Aniz (his father, after all) dead?   Would May?  And what would they do if Aniz suddenly looked like Cid - could they kill him then?
Rafe

Teroniss

Umm Rafe, Abel for one has gone byebye, he is in the land of "Oh ****, I'm bleeding, oh **** blood." And May is in the land of "This can't be happening, this can't be happening." I don't think they are really too concerned with what's going on with Aniz right now. Atleast not until Aniz kills Hennya (And after that, we all have a good idea that he probably will)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rafe on August 08, 2007, 04:59:15 PM
Here's a thought - given a second to think about it, would Abel want Aniz (his father, after all) dead?   Would May?
I can't speak for May, but if he now kills Hennya, Abel might indeed want him dead.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Oh clever...You sure are sure a smart wallybee. And a random quote for you Rafe. "Wheres your triangles? Of course..Your too FAT for triangles!"

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on August 08, 2007, 06:04:34 PM
Oh clever...You sure are sure a smart wallybee.
Was that a typo or are you trying to wind him up?  :B

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 08, 2007, 06:23:44 PM
Quote from: Zedd on August 08, 2007, 06:04:34 PM
Oh clever...You sure are sure a smart wallybee.
Was that a typo or are you trying to wind him up?  :B
Maybe...I can fake it if you hum a couple bars..

Naldru

I'm not clear on the reference for wallybee.  Is this a reference to the animated short the Adventures of Andre and Wally B., a mis-spelling of wallaby, or something else.  I'm just curious.  (No need to add a color.)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Rafe

Quote from: Teroniss on August 08, 2007, 06:03:14 PM
Umm Rafe, Abel for one has gone byebye, he is in the land of "Oh ****, I'm bleeding, oh **** blood." And May is in the land of "This can't be happening, this can't be happening." I don't think they are really too concerned with what's going on with Aniz right now. Atleast not until Aniz kills Hennya (And after that, we all have a good idea that he probably will)

I assume Abel and May are going to snap out of their respective stupors some time soon, especially with the screaming and fighting raising the volume.  I'd still like to see what would happen if Aniz became Cid or someone else, or I suppose, made them think he was.  And as some people have already mentioned - Hennya may or may not be fooled by such things
Rafe

Caswin

*Comes back in after a long absence*

Y'know, just when I became genuinely convinced that Aniz was going to win this (which took an oddly long time in itself, given how he's been holding all the cards for weeks now - ah, traditional rules of fiction...), this happens. well, I did think that if there was a wild card in there, it was her.

Could still go either way.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

ChaoSynergy

:D

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Naldru on August 08, 2007, 07:10:49 PM
I'm not clear on the reference for wallybee.  Is this a reference to the animated short the Adventures of Andre and Wally B., a mis-spelling of wallaby, or something else.  I'm just curious.  (No need to add a color.)

Failure, good sir!

Rafe is a Wallabee, a small, kangaroo-like marsupial which, like all marsupials, is native to the continent of Australia.  "Wallybee" is simply a vocal corruption of the pronunciation. :kirby

Teroniss

Well, not all marsupials. There are several in America, including the Possom.

kaskar

:mowhappy Oh well, who now will they bring in to the plot , to be the Joker in the pack ?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Raist on August 08, 2007, 10:18:59 PM
Rafe is a Wallabee, a small, kangaroo-like marsupial which, like all marsupials, is native to the continent of Australia.  "Wallybee" is simply a vocal corruption of the pronunciation. :kirby

It could also be construed as a mild insult - I'm assuming that's why "Where's Wally?" is called something else in the US.

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 09, 2007, 04:17:17 AMIt could also be construed as a mild insult - I'm assuming that's why "Where's Wally?" is called something else in the US.

Neither Wally nor Wallabee/Wallybee/Wallaby are insults in the US, as far as I'm aware.

There is Wally World, the destination of Clark Griswold in National Lampoon's Vacation, but that's about the only thing I've seen associated with it.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

Quote from: superluser on August 09, 2007, 05:06:30 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on August 09, 2007, 04:17:17 AMIt could also be construed as a mild insult - I'm assuming that's why "Where's Wally?" is called something else in the US.

Neither Wally nor Wallabee/Wallybee/Wallaby are insults in the US, as far as I'm aware.

There is Wally World, the destination of Clark Griswold in National Lampoon's Vacation, but that's about the only thing I've seen associated with it.
And for a lighter note...I wouldnt insult my friends...much. But if I have offended you my dear friend Rafe..Im sorry

kaskar

8)  Is Hennya soon to come out with a line in Aniz Burgers ? Or the cookies that  we never found out the tasty ingredient in ? Is the secret ingredient, part  Aniz ?

Naldru

Quote from: kaskar on August 09, 2007, 12:52:19 AM

:mowhappy Oh well, who now will they bring in to the plot , to be the Joker in the pack ?
I strongly suspect that the joker will be Aniz's next revelation.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

techmaster-glitch

And to think that we all thought that Hennya was just a 'scatter-brained, socially confused Mythos' who wouldn't be able to put up any fight whatsoever against Aniz.

Boy, Amber, you sure made us wrong!

kaskar

:mowmeep Or is Hennya going to come out and cook some tasty Aniz-seed cookies now ? Aniz better look out , in more ways than one ... Or is it a case of, " The nuts and May ? "

Fuyudenki

Quote from: kaskar on August 09, 2007, 10:28:48 PM

Or is Hennya going to come out and cook some tasty Aniz-seed cookies now ? Aniz better look out , in more ways than one ...

The mental image that brings to mind isn't suitable for a PG comic.  It's not suitable for an MA-14 comic, either.  In fact, it's really only suitable for a Lady-X comic.

superluser

Quote from: Raist on August 09, 2007, 10:52:35 PMThe mental image that brings to mind isn't suitable for a PG comic.  It's not suitable for an MA-14 comic, either.  In fact, it's really only suitable for a Lady-X comic.

Get your mind out of the gutter.  And don't try dragging mine there, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniseed

Track 6.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

:mowmeep Amazing how you lot put such a slant on things like that. To some, it may only be a simple pun type joke, to others, vast mental images of future plots can appear ...

Shadowcatcher

Hennya is our new mascot for the slogan "Take a bite outta crime".

Zedd