8-3-07 #802 (this space intentionally left blank)

Started by bill, August 02, 2007, 11:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 03, 2007, 09:17:14 AM
I'm wondering if Amber has been secretly varying various characters to see if this kind of thing is the only change we notice.

Of course it is. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

rt

eek .. i was worried for a moment there when I got the old "internal server error" .. I was beginning to suffer from dmfa withdrawel.  I now join you in the recovery room absorbing the sillyness from the comic  :boogie

Alondro

Quote from: Zorro on August 03, 2007, 12:16:00 AM
YAY it is back!

There for a moment I considered getting a life rather than reading the comic...THAT was a scary week!   :U

Traitor!  You may never doubt the comic!  Mab is mother!  Mab is father!  *dragged away by the Psycore*   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Akisohida

Welcome back, Amberish one! :) Why do I hear Jy-Jys 'eee' as a high-pitched doppler effect? '.....eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee.....'
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Fuyudenki

Woo, back in style!  Maybe a nice break is good for the webcomic once in a while.

Your fans would never abandon you, Amber.  You've successfully laden your comics with enough crack to kill a horse, or keep an entire online community glued to the refresh button.

Quote from: Jack McSlay on August 03, 2007, 05:11:00 AM
is it just me, or is lorenda facing the same breast growth problem as some other chars?
nah.  I actually have a friend who has the same body proportions that Lorenda has, and I've wondered the same thing about her occasionally.  She can be very distracting, sometimes.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Jack McSlay on August 03, 2007, 05:11:00 AM
is it just me, or is lorenda facing the same breast growth problem as some other chars?

I agree with the others. Who says this is a 'problem'? >:3 >:3 >:3

Falcarthum

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

WhiteFire

superluser

Quote from: Seth C Triggs on August 03, 2007, 06:31:34 AMOne of the funniest things about this panel? Jyrras is making contrails. I am gonna be laughing about that all day.

``A screaming comes across the sky. It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.''

:lol  :mwaha

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

GabrielsThoughts

awesome...Don't You ever leave somebody falling to their death for several weeks again Amber!
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Catffeinated

AMBER!!!! AMBER!!!! AMBER!!!! AMBER!!!! AMBER!!!! :tighthug YAY! YOUR BACK!
(Sorry, folks, no meds...)

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 03, 2007, 05:45:13 AM
In other news, I'm waiting for Jyrras to fall -up- ...

:lol Me too.

Sid

DMFA is back! And it kicks off with a true Laughing Out Loud moment! At least for me... XD
:boogie

Azlan

Such a wonderful display of skill with a normally non-ambulatory or mobility based appendage.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zedd

Quote from: Azlan on August 03, 2007, 04:08:37 PM
Such a wonderful display of skill with a normally non-ambulatory or mobility based appendage.
And you said my flying stank...

Aisha deCabre

Yay for the returning of the Amber!  And yay for the maple syrupz.   :3

Interesting backgrounds for the new comic.  And an interesting fly-by of Jyrras.  I guess if wings are a useless tool in the Fae realm, they just have wings for the heckuvit.   :rolleyes
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kajet

Meh, I'll say what everyone else has said...

yay amber and DMFA are back.

or i guess i coulda said :yeahthat

Stig Hemmer

Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Stig Hemmer on August 03, 2007, 07:55:30 PM
... and there was much rejoysing!
*Monty Python ATHG halfheatred* Yay...

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 03, 2007, 09:29:44 AM
Quote from: MT Hazard on August 03, 2007, 09:17:14 AM
I'm wondering if Amber has been secretly varying various characters to see if this kind of thing is the only change we notice.

Of course it is. ;-]

Speaking of REAL variance, anyone else noticing Mab's new neck-gem?

GabrielsThoughts

Curse Amber and her never ending supply of magically appearing zippers, gemstones, and uh...wait what was I talking about again?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

The Lurking Dragon

"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

Zedd

Sex...I think he was going there next...*nods*

kaskar

:mowmeep It seems that all the Warner Brother's strips are based around " Faebian Physics" .

:mowtongue So, do we get another Cocaine Cola, and go to the second reel ... 

8) ( P. S. Now you know why the rock falls, the way it does, in the roadrunner show ... )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Roureem Egas

Ooh yay, DMFA is back!

I'm thinking Mab's dress is an evening gown, as I don't remember seeing a backshot of her. Lorenda in panel two is an awesome sight.

Turnsky

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 04, 2007, 02:24:14 AM

I'm thinking Mab's dress is an evening gown.
empty space in the back for wings, i suspect for those folks with wings who like to wear a shirt, have a fairly open space in the back to accommodate the 'proverbial extra set of limbs'

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

AndersW

Quote from: Turnsky on August 04, 2007, 02:59:20 AM

empty space in the back for wings, i suspect for those folks with wings who like to wear a shirt, have a fairly open space in the back to accommodate the 'proverbial extra set of limbs'

Dan's outfit has space in the back for his wings, as can be seen in comic 557 and 600, and very easy to see in comic 669.  Also, Dan's other outfits hove space in the back as well.  It is easy to see on his green outfit in comic 681, but harder to see on his blue outfit in 778, because we only see it once.

Turnsky

Quote from: AndersW on August 04, 2007, 11:28:32 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on August 04, 2007, 02:59:20 AM

Dan's outfit has space in the back for his wings, as seen in comic 557 and 600.  And Dan's other outfits hove space in the back as well.  It is easy to see on his green outfit in comic 681, but harder to see on his blue outfit in 778, because we only see it once.

hence that quip about "for those who like to wear a shirt"

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

AndersW

Wings were one of the things that wasn't talked about in the Fashion mini-arc.  It might be nice to get a bonus page to the mini-arc talking about wings and other strange appendages.

Naldru

Quote from: AndersW on August 04, 2007, 11:37:44 AM
Wings were one of the things that wasn't talked about in the Fashion mini-arc.  It might be nice to get a bonus page to the mini-arc talking about wings and other strange appendages.
Are you asking her to append a note on appendages?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kenji

Quote from: Zedd on August 04, 2007, 01:04:16 AM
Sex...I think he was going there next...*nods*

No, I don't think Amber has any magically appearing sex in her comic...