06/30/07 Abel's Story [#93] Blood

Started by AndersW, June 30, 2007, 01:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on July 02, 2007, 09:44:34 PM
It's like, a freakin' teleporting queen or some s#!+.

Ah, you've played chess against Ink, then?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kaskar

8)  And is Abel trying, by mind control, ( and maybe some forced amiability ), make Jyrras his Pawn? Abel could go far in the Creature community if he hung on tight to Mighty Mouse, and his potential power and his worth ... Emotional control can be tricky.   

8) Yes, Abel may have seen Jyrras's full worth, as the voluntary " mind shield " was put in. He must have felt an understanding of what Jyrras had in potential worth, and maybe of the underground labratory. If he blurts out what he knows, he is a fool ...   ( Also, it makes him the best informed on what is in the underground lab, and what everything has the potential of doing... )  Does this have the potential for a power play or what ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

MaskedRetriever

Aleolus

You know, to be perfectly honest, bi characters like Jy kinda wierd me out.  It's nothing against them, I just can't understand having feelings for girls (perfectly normal) and guys (somewhat abnormal) at the same time.  That's all it is with me.

Illusionist

Quote from: Aleolus on July 03, 2007, 12:54:10 PM
You know, to be perfectly honest, bi characters like Jy kinda wierd me out.  It's nothing against them, I just can't understand having feelings for girls (perfectly normal) and guys (somewhat abnormal) at the same time.  That's all it is with me.

Actually, as a bi dude, I tend to go for a few weeks at a time preferring men over women or vice versa. Then again, maybe I'm just weird.

Fuyudenki

Ditto to that, except replace "somewhat abnormal" with "HOW!?"  I honestly still can't see how girls can find men more attractive than other women.  Does make it difficult to make myself more attractive to them...

I have been told I'm attractive by five individuals.  Two were my parents(biased), two were flamingly gay(don't be too offended if I go stand over here, 'k?) and one was a girl, at least, but a pathological liar, who eventually told me that roughly half the things she'd told me were blatant lies, but refused to explain which.

Eventually, I've finally been told by a friend who'se opinion I believe valid that I'm at least not horrid-looking.  Granted, her first, second, third, and fifth reactions were "HOLY @#$@, THAT MAN HAS RED HAIR!"

Stygian

Quote from: Illusionist
Actually, as a bi dude, I tend to go for a few weeks at a time preferring men over women or vice versa. Then again, maybe I'm just weird.

Err... Personal preference, anyone? Jeez. You don't have to like it to understand it, nor do you have to understand it to like it. It's just... that way.

Oh, and on another note, Raist... You ought to ask someone then. Me, I had no clue what'd make me attractive to either me neither, until I started trying to work it out.

As for Jyrras being a pawn to anyone, I think that if someone hasn't found out how easily the little thing can be used, then they soon will, whether directed by the Creature Council or not. And Jy won't have much to put up against it without aid. Even the most intelligent people can still act all according to emotion. And when they do... >:3

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Stygian on July 03, 2007, 05:35:39 PM

Oh, and on another note, Raist... You ought to ask someone then. Me, I had no clue what'd make me attractive to either me neither, until I started trying to work it out.

OK, working this out...  Well, for starters, boobs.  It goes downhill from there.

Magic

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 02, 2007, 09:52:35 PM
Quote from: MaskedRetriever on July 02, 2007, 09:44:34 PM
It's like, a freakin' teleporting queen or some s#!+.

Ah, you've played chess against Ink, then?

I always prefer playing white, contrary to what people would think...

Abel is no hand of the Creature Council, mind you. He himself is liable to be just another pawn.
Consider another reason why Fa'lina would want to send him to tutor Dan.

Also, yes. People have this innate tendency to always choose the sexier mate. Only a tendency, though.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Of course. Playing white lets you play with their mind, by making them wonder what you're up to...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

And we're back at Jyrras and Abel...

By the way, Raist... [coughs] Boobs do not make up for some things. In fact, if there's something wrong or 'not so good' with them, they could be something entirely detrimental to looks. And there are guys out there who are drop-dead gorgeous, in spite of a thankful complete lack of boobs. Really. That's just a male psychological tendency that needs to be worked out and left in childhood; the fixation on certain features, rather than the whole.

Fuyudenki

I did mention that it went downhill from there.  For example, I didn't bother mentioning that for me to be attractive to myself, my face would have to be smaller, more delicate, and more rounded, with a nose that doesn't resemble an airplane wing and a chin that couldn't be used for a boat anchor.  My arms and hands would have to be less muscular and veiny, my chest would have to be smooth and rounded, and I would have to be about 6 inches shorter if I were to be attractive to myself.

Also, I'm aware that the wrong boobs can look terrible.  Especially too big.  If they're small, then you can usually pretty them up with a nice shirt.

...I happen to use a female avatar in most games I play, and I spend quite some time prettying her up.

MaskedRetriever

You must be one of those REALLY straight people.   :B

Me, I don't understand monosexuality for the life of me.  You all have the same number of limbs, jeez.

GETTING... uh, ever so SLIGHTLY back towards the topic, Jyrras is really really important, and Fa'lina probably knows it.

Abel may or may not, but what really fascinates me is how effective Jyrras has been at poking through that grouchykitty armor.  He has a whole school-load of Cubi actively avoiding him, has managed to help out around Lost Lake repeatedly without anyone liking him much, and yet when it comes to Jyrras he's adoribly flustered over trying to make sure Jyrras doesn't "get too close" to him more often than not.

I think Fa'lina set them up  >:3

Zedd

But in bigger news..Its a plain the Aniz setted for his spawn..Learn how to deal and dish out pain

Castle Pokemetroid

Is it just me, or has the last abel comics gone by very slowly?

Anyways, I'd be freaked out too if I got a cut like that. Blood everywere, urgh.

kaskar

:mowmeep Will Abel do the final indignity onto Aniz ?

8) ( Just was too tempted to put that mood clip in ... )

Naldru

My question is what Aniz would do if Abel did respond in that fashion.  Would he respond with a statement such as "Unusual counter-attack, but not very effective" or would he respond with some sort of monsoon projectile vomit magic spell and come up with a line such as "See how much more effective this is"
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Naldru on July 04, 2007, 11:45:17 AM
My question is what Aniz would do if Abel did respond in that fashion.  Would he respond with a statement such as "Unusual counter-attack, but not very effective" or would he respond with some sort of monsoon projectile vomit magic spell and come up with a line such as "See how much more effective this is"
"With magic, you can do THIS!"

AndersW

I wouldn't put it below Aniz to be emotion jamming Abel to make him panic even more.

Also, Aniz directly referred to Abel as his son.

Aridas

Not really, because he's sure not doing anything close to what Abel did to Dan.

Caswin

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 09, 2007, 11:33:03 AM
Refresh my memory, what did he do besides the pseudo-retconned bat to the head?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Naldru

Well, besides knocking him unconscious with the baseball bat, he did make a few threats.

There is the following quote from Abel in frame 509
"I'm pretending I'm not two seconds away from smashing the stupid out of your skull?"
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_509.php

In frame 518, Abel ripped the robe provided by Wildy, placing Dan in mortal danger from Wildy.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_518.php
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_519.php
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_582.php

Abel reacts badly about comments about his clothing designs
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_523.php

Abel spilled paint over Dan in 548
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_548.php
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Aridas

Quote from: Caswin on July 09, 2007, 01:58:36 PM
I'm not sure what that has to do with emotion jamming... Nor anything of Naldru's

AndersW

Aniz may not be emotion jamming at the same power that Abel was jamming Dan at.  But it doesn't need to be at the same power to cause the reaction Aniz wants.  In fact using less power might even allow the emotion jamming to go unnoticed.

Naldru

Dan had already been showing sensitivity to the thoughts of others when Abel emotion jammed him.  That's why he needed the mind shieild.

In Abel's story, Abel hasn't demonstrated the same symptoms of headaches in picking up other's thoughts.  Until Abel is better at picking up thoughts, I'm not sure that Aniz could emotion jam him.  Remember that Abel couldn't emotion jam Jyrras because Jyrras couldn't read minds.

With regard to the previous post, I was responding to the question about how Abel had acted towards Dan.  (At least that was how I interpreted it.)  Cubi and non-violence don't seem to go together.

kaskar

Deleted 'cause it got too long winded and boring ...

Caswin

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 09, 2007, 05:19:33 PM
Quote from: Caswin on July 09, 2007, 01:58:36 PM
I'm not sure what that has to do with emotion jamming... Nor anything of Naldru's
Ah, I didn't catch that that was what you were talking about - sounded like bad things in general.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Sklarvv

I'll have to say Aniz is evil (at the risk of being corrected  X.x)
Very smart. But evil.
I got a wound on my head over my forehead once. Crap, they bleed like crazzzyyyy...
That guy may get more than blood on his shirt soon XD