Holy f00k! I'm new. :D

Started by Josh Massa, June 19, 2007, 06:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Josh Massa the best noob on this site ever?

Yes
2 (8.3%)
YES
3 (12.5%)
Yeahp
3 (12.5%)
and uh...YES
3 (12.5%)
Heck Yeah!
4 (16.7%)
Hmmm, I'll think about it
6 (25%)
Neh.
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Josh Massa

I don't appreciate the flamming hazmat. As far as I know that's violating the rules.

EDIT

And the rules only go up to 12......so seriously, can I talk about it or not?

xHaZxMaTx

If I knew what flamming was, I'd probably do more of it. :3

Josh Massa

Oh, it's just when you post stuff trying to start an arguement, or something that may just start one.

xHaZxMaTx

I'm not trying to start an argument. :/

Josh Massa

Eugh, I know your not. Sorry for the misunderstanding.  :<

superluser

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 20, 2007, 02:06:38 AMIf I knew what flamming was, I'd probably do more of it. :3

It's like flim-flamming, but not as flimsy.

As to mental institutions, the only one that I would recommend discussing would be the one in Arkham, Mass.  But I think the mods would be better people to ask about that.

Also...

I like.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Josh Massa

I'm asking the mod, but she says it's "In violation of rule 14" which doesn't exist....so I'm assuming it's ok. Can a mod please tell me a real answer on that?

Nikki

Quote from: superluser on June 20, 2007, 02:19:51 AM
Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 20, 2007, 02:06:38 AMIf I knew what flamming was, I'd probably do more of it. :3

It's like flim-flamming, but not as flimsy.

As to mental institutions, the only one that I would recommend discussing would be the one in Arkham, Mass.  But I think the mods would be better people to ask about that.

Also...

I like.
mine. :<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Eibborn

Haz is lying. I have proof.
The eightball knew all along! :0

Now, Mr. Newb, it is my understanding that the rules are relaxed a little in dumb intro threads. You can post about it if you feel like risking the traditional punishment, which is lots of fun actually for the rest of us.

It all comes down to how cool you are.
Cool people get privileges.
FACT.

ARE YOU COOL ENOUGH?
/kicks the internet over

Josh Massa

Well, I do see you have a picture of Zim as your avatar. I shall scan a picture of Gir I drew and make it my avatar. Would that make me cool?

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netami

Quote from: Josh Massa on June 20, 2007, 02:26:01 AM
Well, I do see you have a picture of Zim as your avatar. I shall scan a picture of Gir I drew and make it my avatar. Would that make me cool?

Probably, yes.

superluser

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 20, 2007, 02:23:19 AMmine. :<

I know.  The quotefast function is still broken, so I couldn't include the quote tags without a lot of mucking about ...and I'm writing an essay about logic right now, so I'm kinda lazy.

As for stupidity, if it were a crime, we'd need a prison on every street corner.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Josh Massa

Still waiting on that answer from the mod.

Nikki

I'm bored now.

n00bs annoy me tonight/today

xHaZxMaTx

You mean they don't annoy you, normally?

Netami

Quote from: Josh Massa on June 20, 2007, 02:54:52 AM
Still waiting on that answer from the mod.

Pretty sure that was a dumb reference to some internet rules by 4chan. Rule 34, rule 1, blah blah blah. Not the rules you see for the forum. Talk about whatever you want.

Josh Massa

Ok thanks. I will post some interesting facts about Undercliff Institution tomorrow, I'm too tired to type it all up now.

Netami

I await your findings with incredible enthusiasm.

Nikki

Josh Massa

Xze-Xze, you REALLY need to stop the flamming. Your getting rather annoying.

xHaZxMaTx

What is this 'flamming' of which you speak?

Netami

I imagine Flam is like Flan but with bubble-gum. Grrroossss:T L: :yuck

Nikki

Flamming eh? any relation to flogging?

xHaZxMaTx

Netami

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Why, 'cause you keep using those FMA avatars?

Nikki

i'm too lazy to type right now  :<