6/13/07 New iMow!

Started by Netrogo, June 15, 2007, 11:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Quote from: kaskar on June 19, 2007, 04:36:40 AM
Quote from: Netrogo on June 17, 2007, 03:56:43 PM
  :rolleyes Behold the iMeep, as concocted horribly using a touch pad and paint.

8) But think of all the crud that has been written in the land of Microsoft, that has gone out to plague the world ...

( Not all of MS is bad, some is quite good. They just sometimes " Badge " inadaquete stuff as their own ... )

( Also what seems to be a seven year obselecence cycle  can be a bit a bit of an issue ... )

I agree that we do over harp on MS at times considering how many of us still use their stuff regardless.

Also Kaskar. Why did you quote my post to say that? What you said had NOTHING to do with my post about the horrible iMeep.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

kaskar

8)   Sorry about that ... 
8) Just Hanging Around ...

bill

Brilliant IT consultant Kaskar strikes again

Netrogo

Quote from: kaskar on June 19, 2007, 07:56:04 AM
    8)   Sorry about that ...  The point that has to be remembered is that software and such is often " badged "

from another source ...   Brandnames become mere buzz words for sales ...   The iMeep would be a good example

if it was a real product ...

Kaskar you... you... I REALLY don't know what to say anymore. You're like a kid with a peg board trying to fit the square peg in the round hole, and justifying why you're putting the square one in the round hole rather then admit you're wrong. I mean we go off topic in our discussions here, discussions do that. But you just seem to be talking to yourself in range of others.

And seriously WHY do you keep adding emotes INTO your quotes. When you quoted me you put a rolling eye emote in there. I didn't roll my eyes so why did you do that.

A quote is a way of pointing out something someone else said if I go

Quote from: kaskar on June 19, 2007, 07:56:04 AM
Durrr I r Kaskar me am stuff. *drools*

You didn't say that but through the wonders of quoting I've made it seem that you did. DON'T PUT WORDS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S MOUTHS!!! If you're going to quote then have some respect in it and do it right.

superluser

Quote from: kaskar on June 19, 2007, 04:36:40 AM( Also what seems to be a seven year obselecence cycle  can be a bit a bit of an issue ... )

Take it up with the IRS.  The CLADR tables fully depreciate most consumer electronics in five years under the GDS form of MACRS.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

:rolleyes  I apologise to all. Just something there hit a raw nerve on me ...

Netrogo

Let microsoft strike all the nerves it wants, rant to your hearts content. Like I said though, don't muck with the quotes.

Goatmon

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what people are talking about here. >_<

*Wishes that the random non-comic updates didn't get removed when the next comic gets added*

kaskar

:mowmeep Is the new iMow going to be made in a similar way to the origional Mows in # 363 ?

ShiningShadow

I have a PC and a PSP which I download music to it from a Music site which I will not name for purposes of lawsuit and stuff and I have a brand spanking new Commodore 64.

BUt the PC rocks than the Mac if you know how to cannibilzed the inner workings and upgrade that puppy up then it will blow away Mac any day of the week.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Goatmon on June 25, 2007, 02:25:46 AM
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what people are talking about here. >_<

*Wishes that the random non-comic updates didn't get removed when the next comic gets added*

They tend to end up in the bonus comics section.

Of course, that depends on Amber going out of her way to update the Bonus Comics section, and, honestly, she's not having a good enough month to get the time to do that... :-/

If you wait, eventually someone will post a link to it :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears