I'm new...

Started by Helena, August 27, 2005, 11:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helena

Um, hi I'm Melissa, Mel for short. I can be a little shy at times, but I try not to be. Uh, I'm 18 almost 19 and I've been into vampires since ten, but didn't learn about Castlevania until I was 12 and seeing the commerical for Castlevania64. Um, I like to draw and write alot. I'm also into anime-manga a bit. Right now my fav. manga is Vampire Game and Petshop of Horrors. And I play games sometimes, not as much as I used to. Right now I'm into a old fighter game Ehergiz and Castlevania originally for snes made into where its playable for gameboy.

Uh, lets see what else can I say...its not helping me that I'm in a shy mood rite now. I guess I'll stop for now...
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Esnel Pla

Quientin

Welcome to this awesome place!!!

No need to be shy!  it's only the internet!

Darkmoon

Hello. Enjoy your stay.

Helena

Thanks. I try to talk on message boards, but usually I talk more on messenger. *shrugs* I dunno why. Prolly cuz its one person and not a million.

Damaris

well, you should end up doing well here, seeing has how we're no where near a million ;)

Welcome to the forum

:bunny

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Yeah, it's almost like talking to yourself...

(crickets chirp)

Mageknight Locke

yea, the most people online at once has been 6 me thinks  :meh

Paavo

You are not Helena, you are Melissa.   :D

:januscat :januscat :januscat

Helena

Oh...Helena is a character of mine that I created recently. I'm still working on the drawing for her.  :januscat

ilpalazzo

WELCOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
I'm the site idiot.

Helena

Heh. Well, Excel Saga is pretty funny especially when Ilpalazzo keeps shooting her dead.

ilpalazzo

I applaud you for knowing that. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

Helena

I only know that cuz my cousin made me watch it. She's a bigger anime freak, while I'm more into manga.