Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miaka

p'raps I could ask for another Miaka one, given that my last Miaka-yap is over a year and a half old....

Based off my avatar, maybe with a pair of sunglasses and an acorn?

FurryFreak

Might I be greedyand ask for a remake of one of my old Yapities? There's a link in my sig with my yappities in it. If you can get to it, thanks. ^^: and if not, I understand. Silvers are busy people. o.o

Hilary

Could I have a yappity of the subject of the story I'm writing?
head, ruff, and tail - black
paws - cream
ears - dark purple
She wears a dark purple robe with black edging. ^^ A cool position for her would be with little lighting/energy balls around her paws and she's looking at them, somewhat like :erk. But really you can do whatever you want. *feels picky*

It's really great that you're doing this... I'd be overwhelmed by it all. :3

Azlan

yappities are so cute they eat souls... be careful!

Oh I love the one for Aiyno!
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Hilary

Quote from: Azlan on July 12, 2006, 02:34:49 AM
yappities are so cute they eat souls... be careful!

No worries-- mine was devoured by a combination of mows and Abel long ago. :mowcookie (Yes, my soul looks like a cookie.)

ElectroMotive

olroxshade

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 11, 2006, 09:18:00 PM
Yappities are like Pringles man...you start off with just wanting one...but then you get addicted.  Next thing you know, you got a signature filled with em.  O_o

In that case.......I want a Dark Lord Yappity!!!

Lysander

Ah, I guess I'll finally ask for one as well. I have this problem for asking for stuff like this for some reason. Much thanks to thee, Silverfoxr. :januscat

head, ruff, and tail - Magenta
paws - Silver
ears - Silver
body - White
clothes - long royal blue trenchcoat
Give him a sly smile too, if possible.
Lastly, not needed though, a pair of daggers held blades facing down.
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

thank you silver i love the yappy.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Raskahn

Silverfoxr, Could you make me an Avatar based yap? puh-lease?

If Yaps are like Pringles and, I love Pringles but haven't gotten a yap...shouldn't I love 'm beforehand?

Zedd

I thank you so much making mine Sli

Aridas

This has been going on for so long.... If this were a pet store of some kind and it was $25 a yap, Sil'd be rich... I want yappities to be reeeeal!

Silverfoxr

meanies to yappities make abel cry

Silverfoxr

Dakata

Zina

Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 15, 2006, 02:05:56 PM
meanies to yappities make abel cry

D:
i'm sorry Abel. ;o; Don't look at me like thaaaat.

chii

May I have a yappity of Abel looking generally goofy and cute? I didn't want to take the other Abel one in case it was for someone else ^___^;;;

Thank you!

~Mizu

FurryFreak

Hilary

Azlan

Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 15, 2006, 02:16:34 PM

Wow, this one is very cool... I like the purple oh so very much.  This one wins serious style and cute points.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Nikki

*huggles Her Jack Sparrow Yap::

Silver...i must now worship you...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Lysander

Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 15, 2006, 02:05:56 PM
*insane laugh (you know the one)* I'm freaking out! *smacks into wall from being blown away*
Much thanks to thee, Silverfoxr. Even has an awsome little pendant I was unsure about asking for, and the eyes are actually the color I'd have asked for if I thought about it. Being able to read minds accross the net must be a nice skill. Love his coat and poofy tail. Daggers are excellent.
:januscat
QuoteIn a moment it will be time to execute rock concert movement #3- The up and down jumping motion.
Step 1- Bend your knees, and then jump into the air.
Step 2- Let gravity bring you back down, and upon landing rock your head forward.
Step 2- Repeat.
Ready, go.
TytajLucheek

Nikki

i'll press my luck...
Could you have a Xze Yap hugging teh Jack Sparrow Yap?
Base it on mah Avvie? er..

head-red
ruff, tail - black
paws - purple
ears - black
body - black
clothes - Piratey XD

Have him looking like "yay!" kinda drunk with a rum bottle in one hand with his other hugging Xze and Xze looking like: "omg, wtf!'

i'm confuzziling myself...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

olroxshade

Oh,please I want a Dark Lord yappity too
Head:black
paws:black
ears...Red
body Black
Clothes: A black garb with golden buttons and a Twiligth cloak

HealingBlight

Halo Master Chief Yapp? I'm just coming up with random fun ideas at this point, I'm quite happy with my yappies, because it makes things cute! :D

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: HealingBlight on July 17, 2006, 12:15:36 AM
Halo Master Chief Yapp?
Why ddin't I think of that? :mad  Well if he's getting an MC yap, I'll have to get an Elite yap, please?  With blue armour and an energy sword. :D  If so, awesome, thanks.

Paladin Sheppard

Well if those two are asking for a Master Chief and an Elite can I get a Cortana yap? May aswell complete the set :P

xHaZxMaTx

That wouldn't complete the set.  You 'd have to get a Marine, Sgt. Johnson, Cpt. Keyes, a Jackel, a Grunt, a Hunter, and every type of Flood. :P  And that's only for HaloPC.

Silverfoxr

it would help if you gave pic referances cause i have no idea what the heck your talking about :D i never played halo :D

xHaZxMaTx

0_o OMG, BEST GAME EVAR!!!

So anyway, about the ref. pics...

Master Chief

Elite

This guy's holding an energy sword.