Photo Album: The Photomatrix Revisited

Started by Darkmoon, June 02, 2007, 10:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 07, 2007, 04:07:21 PM
I'd always said to myself that a real guitar player would probably suck at Guitar Hero. :razz

That's funny HaZ... I've always figured the same.

Also, I suppose it's about time I threw up this picture I've been meaning to post.

(and before I get any bad jokes, those are obviously two seperate words)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, -you-. Yes, you need to show up in a crop top. ;-]

*hides*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DoctaMario

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 08, 2007, 11:40:18 PM

Also, I suppose it's about time I threw up this picture I've been meaning to post.

(and before I get any bad jokes, those are obviously two seperate words)

Hot! I dig the hair! Is that a wig or a dye job?

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2007, 05:17:00 AM

*hides*

*blinks*
You can't be serious.

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 10:54:09 AM

*blushes* th-thank-you...
It's a wig. I actually bought two others this season trying to get the right colour, but then my mom wouldn't let me cut it.

Also, while on the topic (ie-thread) my brother bought himself Guitar Hero (II) today, he needed the stress relief he said.

*edits for formatting accuracy*

Fuyudenki

I think her real hair looks better.

OH SHOOT, I POSTED IN ONE OF THESE!  Does this mean I have to add my profile, too?

I don't have the kind of pictures of me that I'd want to use.  Really needs a 3rd party to get those.

schizo

Old,but i love it so much,mostly because of what i was wearing at the time.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Oh cool, the mask eh?
Sure it's not very clear, but see? You do have a picture of it.

Quote from: Raist on November 14, 2007, 01:32:07 AM
As you've stated many a time.

Also, you can just make up a bio thing without any pictures.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 01:32:07 AM
Quote from: Raist on November 14, 2007, 01:32:07 AM
As you've stated many a time.

Can I help it if I like your normal hair?

Especially in that first profile picture.  Need a clearer shot of that.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Raist on November 14, 2007, 01:58:06 AM
Can I help it if I like your normal hair?
Well sure that's what's implied, but you only ever dissed the pink in the past :<
In any case.
Really? :3

Quote from: Raist on November 14, 2007, 01:58:06 AM
Especially in that first profile picture.  Need a clearer shot of that.

hmm? *goes to check*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 01:17:06 AM

*hides*

*blinks*
You can't be serious.

You're right, I can't be. It's a pathological affliction. Poor me. ;-]

DoctaMario

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 10:54:09 AM

*blushes* th-thank-you...
It's a wig. I actually bought two others this season trying to get the right colour, but then my mom wouldn't let me cut it.

Also, while on the topic (ie-thread) my brother bought himself Guitar Hero (II) today, he needed the stress relief he said.

*edits for formatting accuracy*

:) You're welcome! Did the other wigs have a similar style or were they something else entirely?

Y'know, all this talk about Guitar Hero makes me think maybe I ought to go snag me a copy. It'd definitely be a good stress reliever and then I could shut my friend up who's always challenging me and kicking me ass at the game.  :kirby

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 14, 2007, 11:04:38 AM
:) You're welcome! Did the other wigs have a similar style or were they something else entirely?
Something else entirely. The original wig I found in the season was the right colour, but too short. When I decided to buy it, they were all sold out.
The other wig (the first one I bought) had more of an orangy-hue in the undertone and didn't really look very good on me, but it was long enough so that I could cut it.
The next wig was super long, but the accurate colour. However, after I finished brushing it (because it was very messy when I got it) my mother didn't want me to cut it.
The wig I actually wore was one I already owned.

Y'know, all this talk about Guitar Hero makes me think maybe I ought to go snag me a copy. It'd definitely be a good stress reliever and then I could shut my friend up who's always challenging me and kicking me ass at the game.  :kirby
What I did was practise the fingerings as my brother played (secretly) so that when I finally do get to play for the first time, I might be able to cut it. My brother was being all agressive yesterday about how I'd "better like it". I chuckled vaguely and then he was all *spaz, I need Guitar Hero to chill out* so yeah... we'll see if it ever does get into my hands.

DoctaMario

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 12:40:16 PM
Something else entirely. The original wig I found in the season was the right colour, but too short. When I decided to buy it, they were all sold out.
The other wig (the first one I bought) had more of an orangy-hue in the undertone and didn't really look very good on me, but it was long enough so that I could cut it.
The next wig was super long, but the accurate colour. However, after I finished brushing it (because it was very messy when I got it) my mother didn't want me to cut it.
The wig I actually wore was one I already owned.

What I did was practise the fingerings as my brother played (secretly) so that when I finally do get to play for the first time, I might be able to cut it. My brother was being all agressive yesterday about how I'd "better like it". I chuckled vaguely and then he was all *spaz, I need Guitar Hero to chill out* so yeah... we'll see if it ever does get into my hands.

You should post pics of you with the other wigs on! Now that you've told me about them, I wanna see 'em!

Good luck with Guitar Hero! It's just like regular guitar, the more you practice, the better you get, and sometimes, the easier it is to embarrass lesser players!  :mowwink

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 14, 2007, 02:51:00 PM
You should post pics of you with the other wigs on! Now that you've told me about them, I wanna see 'em!
Oh, but where would I post them?

Good luck with Guitar Hero! It's just like regular guitar, the more you practice, the better you get, and sometimes, the easier it is to embarrass lesser players!  :mowwink

It's suprizingly easy to embarrass a lesser or even non-player on real guitar. I've so been there.
Still am actually...

(It's also suprizingly apparently very easy to start chatting it up in the Photomatrix thread... weren't we supposed to keep this thread succinct?)

Fuyudenki

Guitar Hero is fun.

I prefer Dance Dance Revolution.

for stress relief, you can't beat Bloody Roar 4.(copious amounts of gratuitous blood, and rewards to aggression.  Feels good.  Feels reeeeeeeeeeal good.)

DoctaMario

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 03:17:36 PM

It's suprizingly easy to embarrass a lesser or even non-player on real guitar. I've so been there.
Still am actually...

(It's also suprizingly apparently very easy to start chatting it up in the Photomatrix thread... weren't we supposed to keep this thread succinct?)

You could post them here! They ARE pictures, so if nothing else, they'd be in the right thread!  :eager

So have you been the embarassER or the embarassEE on real guitar?

My Karma's shot anyway, I don't care. I'll take a good discussion wherever it lands. :mowhappy

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 14, 2007, 06:11:52 PM

Still am actually...

You could post them here! They ARE pictures, so if nothing else, they'd be in the right thread!  :eager

My Karma's shot anyway, I don't care. I'll take a good discussion wherever it lands. :mowhappy
First off, the only pictures I post in this thread are ones that  I want to have on my photo album (once it's up)
Secondly, I have not been publicly embarrassed, just personally embarrassed, mainly due to owning a guitar I got for my birthday before grade ten which I have never gotten to learning how to play.
And... just no.

DoctaMario

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 10:35:29 PM
Quote from: DoctaMario on November 14, 2007, 06:11:52 PM

Still am actually...

First off, the only pictures I post in this thread are ones that  I want to have on my photo album (once it's up)
Secondly, I have not been publicly embarrassed, just personally embarrassed, mainly due to owning a guitar I got for my birthday before grade ten which I have never gotten to learning how to play.
And... just no.

Photo album? Is that thru this site? It's morning and I'm a little thick in the mornings.  :P

Use your index finger to press down the smallest string (the high E string) on the first fret. Now play that and the 3 strings underneath it at the same time. G7 chord. Bam, you're playing guitar.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 15, 2007, 10:54:36 AM
Photo album? Is that thru this site? It's morning and I'm a little thick in the mornings.  :P

See the CM:Site link up above?

Click on that. Then on "The Clockwork Mansion", and then on "Photo Album".

Bam. You've found the album.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Use your index finger to press down the smallest string (the high E string) on the first fret. Now play that and the 3 strings underneath it at the same time. G7 chord. Bam, you're playing guitar.

GASP!!!
:U :U :U
That was liek the first lesson in my book!!! :U

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 15, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

See the CM:Site link up above?

Click on that. Then on "The Clockwork Mansion", and then on "Photo Album".

Bam. You've found the album.
Suite! I'll have to check that out! Thanks llearch!

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 15, 2007, 09:47:25 PM

GASP!!!
:U :U :U
That was liek the first lesson in my book!!! :U

Okay, now put your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the same string and play the same four strings. Bam, G chord. By the time I get done with you, you'll be outplaying folks like Van Halen in your sleep!  :mowninja

Damaris

If you keep giving guitar lessons in the photo album thread, I'm going to have Darkmoon write something really mean about you. :p

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

xHaZxMaTx

He probably would have done so, anyway. :T

Sienna Maiu - M T

Did he even ever make a biography?

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 14, 2007, 10:06:21 AM

*hides*

*blinks*
You can't be serious.

You're right, I can't be. It's a pathological affliction. Poor me. ;-]
This explains much.
(but what I meant was, did you actually not realize that was me? :\ )

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 18, 2007, 11:47:07 PM

... I did at the time, but forgot almost immediately, due to press of work etc... :-/

How can you ever forgive me?

DoctaMario

Quote from: Damaris on November 18, 2007, 08:04:43 PM
If you keep giving guitar lessons in the photo album thread, I'm going to have Darkmoon write something really mean about you. :p

Wanna know how to plan an E7 chord? ;^P

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 19, 2007, 10:10:21 AM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 18, 2007, 11:47:07 PM

... I did at the time, but forgot almost immediately, due to press of work etc... :-/

How can you ever forgive me?

Well, it won't be easy, but with time...
I can try.

Dannysaysnoo

llearch n'n'daCorna

Dannysaysnoo

Not in the 17 day period since Sienna's post.