Alan Garou

Cogidubnus

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Stygian

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

King Of Hearts

Kitsune Ascendant

what?!

long story short, when I first opened this, I thought it was the "going to bed...say something cool topic", so when I read the above post, well, you get the idea.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

llearch n'n'daCorna

A Lemon Entry, my dear Watson!

Vidar

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

e_voyager

Roureem Egas

Ryuusei no Rockman

I hear the manga of it is a total WTF, aimed at little kids.

Suwako

e_voyager

agree
( i totally agree that many manger are like that)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kitsune Ascendant

notify. I think it had something to do with the phrase "notify the presses" which is a variation on "alert the presses", but the train of thought the idea was riding on was a mag-lev traveling in excess of r25.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lass

("they're for our barbie[que]" "She must be a big lass")

Cogidubnus

e_voyager