jyrras' mother?

Started by malgrumm, May 07, 2007, 06:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malgrumm

in comic 612 one of jyrras's sisters tells him that his mom is pregnant does anyone have any more info on it????? :confused :confused :confused

Zina

There were a bunch of secret comics that told you ALL about what's going on with the pregnancy!
But they are secret, so no one talks about them. Amber hid them. Behind some bushes out back.
Don't tell anyone I told you.

Zedd

Oh crap now everyone knows now D:

Fex

*enters the room in a blacksuit and flashes everybody with a minderaser* There were no secret comics about Jy Jy's mom's pregnancy *leaves the room*

Okay now for reall where can I find that bush?

superluser

Quote from: malgrumm on May 07, 2007, 06:09:57 AMin comic 612 one of jyrras's sisters tells him that his mom is pregnant does anyone have any more info on it?????

Ask your parents.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

rabid_fox

She's Abel's real mother.

Oh dear.

Netami

Yeah she is pregnant. We don't know what gender or whether it will be a kangaroo or a kangaroo rat. Or something else.

:januscat

Fuyudenki

actually, given what we heard of the phone conversation in 633, I think it's a little sister.  Wonder if Jyrras's dad drinks a lot.(random trivia: men who drink heavily are more likely to have girls than men who do not.)  Given his daughters, that wouldn't be surprising, but on the other hand, given how he actually acts at Jy's house, he doesn't seem the kind who can be driven to drink.

Actually, Jyrras's dad is really cool and laid-back... and seems to be the only member of Gianna family who doesn't treat Jy as a baby.

Jigsaw Forte

Well, you see, when a kangaroo and a kangaroo-rat want to have a baby....

superluser

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on May 07, 2007, 01:36:12 PMWell, you see, when a kangaroo and a kangaroo-rat want to have a baby....

We already did that joke!

(I want to see what happens if Moira has a kangaroo-mouse.)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

thegayhare

Well then there is the secret video tape of the baby's conception.

The gianna's are realy kinky

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Fuyudenki on May 07, 2007, 11:31:22 AM
random trivia: men who drink heavily are more likely to have girls than men who do not.

Hmm. Perhaps I should take up drinking...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

You know what goes next...You put the lime in the coconut

bill

After that comes suffering.  :<

Fuyudenki

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 07, 2007, 06:50:31 PM
Quote from: Fuyudenki on May 07, 2007, 11:31:22 AM
random trivia: men who drink heavily are more likely to have girls than men who do not.

Hmm. Perhaps I should take up drinking...

no, HAVE girls, not GET girls.  Men who drink heavily are more likely to have daughters than men who don't.

Zina

It's also been proven that when you have a girl or a boy, you are more likely to continue to have children of that gender. Given that Moira has had a lot of girls, she has a pretty good chance of having more girls. 

Kenji

Quote from: Zina on May 07, 2007, 08:43:11 PM
It's also been proven that when you have a girl or a boy, you are more likely to continue to have children of that gender. Given that Moira has had a lot of girls, she has a pretty good chance of having more girls. 

It's all clear now... Jyrras is secretly a woman. D: He just uses a patch to hide it!

Magic

Quote from: Kenji on May 07, 2007, 09:14:18 PM

It's all clear now... Jyrras is secretly a woman. D: He just uses a patch to hide it!

...Penny?
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zina

It's all so clear now!

bill

I wish I were as good as you guys at this.

Netami

Just stop trying, it'll come naturally.

Penny

Quote from: Ink on May 07, 2007, 09:25:17 PM

...Penny?

:blush  N-no patches here!  :animesweat

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Fuyudenki on May 07, 2007, 08:36:03 PM
no, HAVE girls, not GET girls.  Men who drink heavily are more likely to have daughters than men who don't.

I know. I figured my wife might like a daughter to go with the son we've already got, is all. :-p

Fuyudenki

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 07, 2007, 10:01:35 PM

I know. I figured my wife might like a daughter to go with the son we've already got, is all. :-p

Oh, allrighty, then.  Just as long as you don't blame me when she yells at you for drinking too much. :P

Goatmon

Crap.  They're catching on. 

*adjusts 'his' sleeve*

I uh... left my dog on firegottagobye.  *poof*

Brunhidden

step 1- old fogey sex, this has probably been going on for a long time but chances are shes running low on eggs regardless of how accurate he is.

step 2- sisters think something is afoot, conspire, warn brother with many a 'squeeee!'

step 3- purchasing of baby shower items, Jyjy constructs a horde of expendable diaper changing robots to take the fall if he ever gets stuck with babysitting. of course they're expendable, they have no nametags

step 4- gestation. remember that even though it takes months to bake a baby and months have passed out here in the somewhat realistic world (its brown, haven't you heard? brown is realistic) only a few days have passed in comic time.

and no, bovine growth hormones and/or steroids will not help speed it up....although it would be funny

QuoteI can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Damn thats a lot of obstacles
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 08, 2007, 12:09:35 PM
and no, bovine growth hormones and/or steroids will not help speed it up....although it would be funny

Erm. Bovine? For a Kangaroo?

Brunhidden

bovine growth hormones are used as a very fast way to make just about anything bigger, its available by the pound and works great- athletes use it all the time, crazy people inject them into all kinds of animals to make them hulking brutes, and i remember something about a person actually using them on plants successfully...scary.

QuoteIt did not look like 'real' science. That is to say you couldn't use it to give something six extra legs and then blow it up.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ShiningShadow

But think about this what if there baby is a boy taller than his sisters and have that good looking face that fan-girls go *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* and take away Jy-Jy fanbase.

But as I know so far that Moria is pregnant for the last 8 months or I'm wrong on this anywho Amber will give us something in the near future who knows.

Zedd

I wonder if Jy would grow an inch when the baby is around