jyrras' mother?

Started by malgrumm, May 07, 2007, 06:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: Zedd on May 08, 2007, 03:54:29 PM
I wonder if Jy would grow an inch when the baby is around

That's nowhere near enough to protect him if it's another Six-foot-sister like he usually gets.  He'd need, like, to grow four feet.  Then he'd be tall and not adorible to his sisters.

At least I hope to god....

malgrumm

hmm i get the feeling that jyrras's sisters will have to move into jyrras's house once moria  has the baby....hehehe i kinda feel sorry for jyrras...... :mwaha

Rafe

What if Moira had another kangaroo rat baby, even cuter than Jyrras (it's a baby, after all)? Jyrrass basically gets his wish ... his sisters no longer fuss over him, his mother stops treating him like her baby, in short, he's just Jyrrass. 

Don't you think, on some level at least, that he likes that attention, and will realize just what he's lost?  I don't think he knows what he's in for.
Rafe

MaskedRetriever

I think that's my cue to roll out the Machismo icon.

Rythak

The question is not weather or not he will grow an inch, but from which point on his body this growth of an inch will occur... If you catch my drift  ;)  :giggle

Kenji

Quote from: Rythak on May 10, 2007, 12:34:06 AM
The question is not weather or not he will grow an inch, but from which point on his body this growth of an inch will occur... If you catch my drift  ;)  :giggle

Yeah... those ears of his are pretty huge.

Netami

Oh man, they totally are. One time, he let me touch!

I was so EXCITED!

Brunhidden

someday he will either get elevator shoes or build a 6 foot 4 inch tall lifelike robotic suit with a cockpit in its chest.

the first one is funnyer but the second is way cooler.

QuoteAnd that my son is why the earth is not flat, yet.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.