05/03/07 Abel's Story [85] There it is

Started by AndersW, May 03, 2007, 08:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indilee

Quote from: Rythak on May 03, 2007, 01:22:20 PM
Quote from: Indilee on May 03, 2007, 01:20:15 PM
Quote from: Rythak on May 03, 2007, 01:18:52 PM
Quote from: Indilee on May 03, 2007, 01:17:08 PM
The problem I see with Abel going after Aniz is that Aniz is probably more skilled at fighting if he can keep a farce like this up for so long.

*currently going through Abelstory to look at his arms* So far, they appear to always be bandaged/covered - but the furtone was black - and I'm not sure if cubi can cover/shift their markings?
Well yeah... but weird things happen when you have a wall of emotions pushing you on.

This is very true. There's been cases of mothers lifting cars off their children and stuff like that. ^_^
OMG i was gonna edit that into my post then that little "A message has been posted you might wanna review your content" -or whatever came up and theres you stealitg my good idea!!! I shouldnt have wasted my ime trying to find a youtube vid link to footage of this kinda thing happening!

Ha ha! Sorry. :)

rabid_fox

You know, I suspect Kiraintervention. She's saved Abel once already today.

Oh dear.

The problem I see with Abel going after Aniz is that Aniz is probably more skilled at fighting if he can keep a farce like this up for so long.

*currently going through Abelstory to look at his arms* So far, they appear to always be bandaged/covered - but the furtone was black - and I'm not sure if cubi can cover/shift their markings?
Well yeah... but weird things happen when you have a wall of emotions pushing you on.

This is very true. There's been cases of mothers lifting cars off their children and stuff like that. ^_^

Please though. If Amber now is off to pull the old anime "You are threatening my friends. By the power of love, emotion and spiritual jiggawigga, I may now break all laws of logic and all rules the story had established earlier" stunt I'd be very disappointed.

Indilee

Quote from: rabid_fox on May 03, 2007, 01:27:46 PM

You know, I suspect Kiraintervention. She's saved Abel once already today.

I wouldn't be surprised, actually. She stayed with Devin's body after the fight... And after all - she's gotta get her talisman back from Abel. :D

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on May 03, 2007, 01:27:53 PM

Please though. If Amber now is off to pull the old anime "You are threatening my friends. By the power of love, emotion and spiritual jiggawigga, I may now break all laws of logic and all rules the story had established earlier" stunt I'd be very disappointed.

I don't think she'd do that. It doesn't seem like Abel... He might fight - but I don't think he'd win.

nikename2

Yeah if Abel loses himself to rage I don't think skill would matter much as far as a handicap. With his cubi instinct taking over turning him into a soulless killing machine I think the playing field would level off.

In that scenario Aniz may not have expected this to happen and is somewhat caught off guard, not able to control himself though Abel ends up killing the others after hes had his way with Aniz.

NoAI

*Blows dust off account.* Man it's been awhile.

Ok, few things I need to say:
Aniz is cool... cool as a villain, but still cool.
And yes, he is focusing most of his attention on May, but please remember he can emotion jam the poor Abel as much as he wants.

As for May's fate... I think that depends on what Cid's fate was, partially. Aniz doesn't care about May, he cares about his son. He needs to reveals himself now because of Abel needing the guidance of an elder Cubi. He can do that with or without May, a decision that will ultimately be left up to May's reaction to his offer when he makes it.

But yeah, Aniz will die eventually. Either by the end of tonight, or at some point in the future at the hands of Dan's father or something. Because we all know it's not enough just to plot twist just once.

Rythak

Quote from: Xeksue on May 03, 2007, 01:31:11 PM

Yeah if Abel loses himself to rage I don't think skill would matter much as far as a handicap. With his cubi instinct taking over turning him into a soulless killing machine I think the playing field would level off.

In that scenario Aniz may not have expected this to happen and is somewhat caught off guard, not able to control himself though Abel ends up killing the others after hes had his way with Aniz.
I would love that... SOOOOOOOOOO much. 10/10 content imo.

Indilee

Quote from: NoAI on May 03, 2007, 01:32:21 PM
*Blows dust off account.* Man it's been awhile.

Ok, few things I need to say:
Aniz is cool... cool as a villain, but still cool.
And yes, he is focusing most of his attention on May, but please remember he can emotion jam the poor Abel as much as he wants.

As for May's fate... I think that depends on what Cid's fate was, partially. Aniz doesn't care about May, he cares about his son. He needs to reveals himself now because of Abel needing the guidance of an elder Cubi. He can do that with or without May, a decision that will ultimately be left up to May's reaction to his offer when he makes it.

But yeah, Aniz will die eventually. Either by the end of tonight, or at some point in the future at the hands of Dan's father or something. Because we all know it's not enough just to plot twist just once.

The point about Aniz revealing himself is really valid. I can see that being his reasoning - after all - Abel was born with the wings...

I really do like your idea of Dan's father maybe being the one that takes Aniz out. It would signify the connection that is somehow there...from what we've seen in the DMFA where Abel gets all bent out of shape at that wolf doctor cubi (I forget his name if they mentioned it) about Dan's father.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Indilee on May 03, 2007, 01:35:41 PM
*snip*
I really do like your idea of Dan's father maybe being the one that takes Aniz out. It would signify the connection that is somehow there...from what we've seen in the DMFA where Abel gets all bent out of shape at that wolf doctor cubi (I forget his name if they mentioned it) about Dan's father.

Ink is a fox.  :P

Illusionist

Indilee

Quote from: Roureem Egas on May 03, 2007, 01:37:22 PM
Quote from: Indilee on May 03, 2007, 01:35:41 PM
*snip*

Ink is a fox.  :P

A fox then! XD With a reallllly big needle.

I really do like your idea of Dan's father maybe being the one that takes Aniz out. It would signify the connection that is somehow there...from what we've seen in the DMFA where Abel gets all bent out of shape at that fox doctor cubi (I forget his name if they mentioned it) about Dan's father.

hmm, intriguing idea indeed... That would actually be a plot twist that brings loose ends together instead of creating more... Would that be an anti-twist? A tsiwt-tolp?

NoAI

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on May 03, 2007, 01:41:39 PM
Quote from: Indilee on May 03, 2007, 01:32:21 PM
I really do like your idea of Dan's father maybe being the one that takes Aniz out. It would signify the connection that is somehow there...from what we've seen in the DMFA where Abel gets all bent out of shape at that fox doctor cubi (I forget his name if they mentioned it) about Dan's father.
hmm, intriguing idea indeed... That would actually be a plot twist that brings loose ends together instead of creating more... Would that be an anti-twist? A tsiwt-tolp?

I'm pretty sure it would be a plot twist. Now if it turns out that Aniz faked his own death when, had actually killed Edward Ti'Fiona and taken his place, AND emotion jammed Destania into falling in love with him... that would be a plot twist possible deserving a new name of some sort.

Indilee

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on May 03, 2007, 01:41:39 PM

A tsiwt-tolp! I love it.

But it WOULD make sense, wouldn't it? Kind of brings a circular motion of all that has happened and going on... Granted, if it was true, Dan wouldn't know since apparently the dragons have Edward or something (I assume that's the next major plot in the normal DMFA) but we as readers would know... and probably find it really interesting since Dan and Abel are all like grrr-ragh but...then okay with each other? XD Their relationship is different and fun to think about.

nikename2

It certainly is possible that Aniz could live up to Ed's time and be killed by him, yet its also possible that Abel is grateful to Ed for an entirely different reason.

Indilee

Quote from: Xeksue on May 03, 2007, 01:55:04 PM
It certainly is possible that Aniz could live up to Ed's time and be killed by him, yet its also possible that Abel is grateful to Ed for an entirely different reason.

Also true.  :mowcookie

Rythak

Quote from: Xeksue on May 03, 2007, 01:55:04 PM
I wish i knew how old Aniz is.

Manawolf

stiletto

I suppose it's possible that Aniz is the same kind of "honest jerk" that Abel is. Abel did beat Dan with a bat during their first meeting, as well as try and take off Pyroduck's head when he thought him to be a threat. Cid was an adventurer, which aside from being a dangerous business, is trying to kill stuff. The logical response to someone trying to kill you is to kill them back first. I would think the last thing on Cid's mind would be his wife, which may be why Aniz knew about her.

His intentions some how revolve around Abel, but we really have no idea how. Guess you need entertainment when you live thousands of years.

techmaster-glitch

It actually fits really well. Lemme get my theory in order, *ahem*...

Abel detests people who shapeshift to assume someone else's identity because of how Aniz has been playing Cid for the past 20+ years.

Amber has said somewhere that Abel is in debt to Edward, but has never actually met Ed. I, for one, think it may be because Edward killed Aniz, and Abel heard about it. Which is why Abel is indirectly indebted to Dan.

Makes alot of sense to me, fits perfectly.

Zedd

Well its right out the devils pan and into his inferno as it where

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 03, 2007, 02:43:21 PM
Amber has said somewhere that Abel is in debt to Edward, but has never actually met Ed.
Well, she's said they've never met.  I don't think she's elaborated on the nature of the relationship between them.  I think Abel owes Edward - from the available data and reactions - but we don't know that 100%.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Rythak

Is Dan's dad dead or have I just not noticed him?

nikename2

He's being held in stasis atm by a dragon/group of dragons.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Apparently, the Dragons have him. Why, and for what purpose, is unclear.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netami

I hope he is as hot and young as Abel's dad! omg.

Stygian

Quote from: Manawolf on May 03, 2007, 02:13:06 PM
As I have said: ASSHOLE!

Yes. What's not to love? And he keeps getting more handsome by the page as well. One does see some family streaks, yes.

And while you may be right about the "killing back" part of that statement, stiletto... Impersonating a guy and having his wife bear your child just for the sake of revenge is not "eye for an eye", so to speak. It is serious assholery and sinistry. And what makes me like Aniz even more.