I went poof, but I'm back now.

Started by Blazehawk, April 23, 2007, 06:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazehawk

I had to pretty much disappear for a while due to certain issues in my life, and along the way changed my name and fursona. I used to be Seraline (you can still call me that if you like), and hopefully now I won't fall off the internet again. It's good to be back.  :3

Paladin Sheppard

Heya welcome back! *Gives cubi hugs*

Tapewolf

Quote from: Qeniheru on April 23, 2007, 06:05:29 AM
I had to pretty much disappear for a while due to certain issues in my life, and along the way changed my name and fursona. I used to be Seraline (you can still call me that if you like), and hopefully now I won't fall off the internet again. It's good to be back.  :3

Rats - I'll have to remember that.  Does that mean you'll want the credits changed for Aary's voice or shall I leave it as-is?
Good to see you back, though.

**EDIT** Come to that, how do you pronounce the new name? :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Blazehawk

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 23, 2007, 06:17:08 AM
Quote from: Qeniheru on April 23, 2007, 06:05:29 AM

Rats - I'll have to remember that.  Does that mean you'll want the credits changed for Aary's voice or shall I leave it as-is?
Good to see you have, though.

Hmm...well, if it's not too much trouble, changing it would be good. If it is, just leave it be, no big deal.  :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Qeniheru on April 23, 2007, 06:18:42 AM
Hmm...well, if it's not too much trouble, changing it would be good. If it is, just leave it be, no big deal.  :3

How's the new one pronounced?  I'll have to be able to say it for the ending credits when we get the SAIA arc finished  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Blazehawk

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 23, 2007, 06:22:59 AM
Quote from: Qeniheru on April 23, 2007, 06:18:42 AM

How's the new one pronounced?  I'll have to be able to say it for the ending credits when we get the SAIA arc finished  >:3

quee-nee-heh-rue ^^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

*waves*

Welcome back.

You should find the place much the same as it was before, give or take a few new people.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Zedd

You might not rember me but I give you hugs any how! :hug