Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Cogidubnus is a very durable presence in the PAY thread.  :)

Joyous indeed.

also, I totally gambled on getting the next page, because I am CHAOS.  >:3

Brunhidden

Aiyno is crisp and refresshing

QuoteIs that my foot? oh, no, thats teds.... wheres ted?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Cogidubnus

Brunhidden, though he does not hide, is like a pecan in fruit salad. This is a good thing.

Slowtini

Cogidubnus's lighthearted nature has brought many a smile to the face of a small child.

yakanaj

Slowytini isn't as mean as he likes to act. He's actually a very nice person.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

E_Voyager has Jyrras yappities. Jyrras is my favorite character. Therefore, E_Voyager is an awsome person :)

Cogidubnus

Techmaster-glitch appeals to logic to praise his fellow forumites - surely something, in itself, also praiseworthy.

yakanaj

Brunhidden

yakyak has a shiny new family, dig the new family smell

QuoteMy hair is on fire.

yakanaj

Brunhidden thinks my new family is cool. That's cool. Brunhidden is cool.

e_voyager

yakanaj looks like she's into archery and that takes some skill.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

E recognizes that archery is more than just a fun sport, and that makes him a learned person.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

yakanaj

I don't know Black_angel at all, but I'm sure that they are a very nice person.

Brunhidden

Yakyak has taken to contributing quickly and does so well. and i also admire the skills of a fellow archer

QuoteI might repeat to myself slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound - if I can remember any of the damn things.

e_voyager

bubbles is just full of surprises . who knew he was an archer?

Cogidubnus

yakanaj

Suwako

yakanaj name is totally japanese like, japanese are awesome with names, most of the time, so is yakanaj.

e_voyager

yakanaj

Suwako

yakanaj is mysterious as she is new, this gives a initial coolness bonus as long as she doesn't prove to be something else, I think it lasts till 500 posts, but i am not sure.

yakanaj

Aiyno is fun to play/mess with and (he? she?) takes it very well.

e_voyager

yakanaj has  doubts about Ayino's gender but no doubts about being nice.

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager is empathetic towards us meatbags despite his technological superiority. Quite kind of him.

Raffe

Cog is fun to chat with not only on the forum but on IRC as well
Hooray ellipsis!

techmaster-glitch

Deeb's Giraffe has been to the IRC. This makes him/her a wonderful person :)

Angel

T3h Techmaster just broke the record on CAHAYC, thus owning the mods completely. For that, he gets a hug.  :hug
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

Black Angel keeps surprising me with the quality of her writing. For that, she deserves many hugs.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus considers my technology advanced but advancement like beauty is i the eye of the beholder and Cogidubnus has a beautiful soul able to appreciate beauty