4-1-2007 [Abel #79] The heck?

Started by Faerie Alex, March 31, 2007, 09:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

*Charles wonders if this is gonna be like Haku from Naruto... and the cubi thingee is like the Bloodline Limit, and his father will round up the villagers to kill Abel and May, then Abel will go freakout with his wing-tentacles like Haku with the ice power and kill everyone, then be all alone and despondent, which is when Fa'lina will find him and take him in to train him to be a ninja cubi...  :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Stygian

Quote from: Alondro on April 01, 2007, 03:10:55 PM
*Charles wonders if this is gonna be like Haku from Naruto... and the cubi thingee is like the Bloodline Limit, and his father will round up the villagers to kill Abel and May, then Abel will go freakout with his wing-tentacles like Haku with the ice power and kill everyone, then be all alone and despondent, which is when Fa'lina will find him and take him in to train him to be a ninja cubi...  :B

[smacks head]

No way! Damnit! That could neeever happen...!

Vraptor140

He's taking it a lot better than I thought.  :rolleyes

Hope this don't get ugly  :<

Madmann135

I'm still voting on the "Cid family tree has a cubi in it" theory.

I'm guessing the look on Cid's face is that of a guy who knew it might come but didn't expect it to come.  One brow is up and the other is down which means confusion but he's not angry or anything just more shocked.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Zedd

Im sure a bundle surpizes somewhere

kaskar

Cid has just returned to see the Adopted son , Abel, has just returned . The  second wings may raise an eyebrow , but Abel looks much like normal in most respects . This can shoot a hole or two in the " Abel heratige listings "
8) Just Hanging Around ...

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Stygian on April 01, 2007, 04:04:05 PM
Quote from: Alondro on April 01, 2007, 03:10:55 PM

[smacks head]

No way! Damnit! That could neeever happen...!

I agree with you there, Stygian...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

kaskar

Will abel get lynched, mentally collapse, go on a rampage or what, apart to regain his senses ?

ShiningShadow

I think a talk with both parents and hopefully a answer will present itself and Abel will be more confused than ever.

Hence the appearence of Falina to offer Abel a sanctuary in SAIA from other people to train and master his skills.

Aridas

Oh, and fa'lina won't do that, because you have to actually apply for SAIA. Dan didn't apply because someone did for him *coughaaryannacough*

Some people are a bit too eager.

kaskar

Does Kria fill in the SAIA forms for Abel , like Arryanna did for Dan ?

Roureem Egas

Doesn't seem like it. Based on my fuzzy memory of things, Fa'Lina seems to come across him and brings him with her.

superluser

Quote from: kaskar on April 03, 2007, 01:30:36 AMDoes Kria fill in the SAIA forms for Abel , like Arryanna did for Dan ?

Heck, I'm not even sure if Kria knows about SAIA today.  OK, no not really.

Actually, it would be pretty hard for her not to know, given her relationship with Abel.  But had she not known Abel, I would find it entirely plausible that she wouldn't know about SAIA today.  As to Kria in Abel's arc, I'll bet you one ISO standard Coke that she doesn't know about SAIA yet.

Quote from: Roureem Egas on April 03, 2007, 01:36:36 AMDoesn't seem like it. Based on my fuzzy memory of things, Fa'Lina seems to come across him and brings him with her.

What memories are these?  I thought we didn't know how Abel got to SAIA, yet.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

Maybe the morphing stone will make Kria appear, as if by magic . Wharever it is that she does , ( probably more bad than good ) , she seems to have at least an inkling of what is going on , and how to explain it to the parents and friends.

Illusionist

Here's an idea. What if he hasn't noticed the wings at all, and is just wondering why Hennya has no trousers on?

kaskar

Kria seems to be the key to the stone here . If she came in just after Cid , this would come as an almost extreme amount of plot convenience, as Kria explains Abel's condition away ...

superluser

Quote from: kaskar on April 03, 2007, 06:43:47 AMKria seems to be the key to the stone here . If she came in just after Cid , this would come as an almost extreme amount of plot convenience, as Kria explains Abel's condition away ...

Or Kria knows that Abel's some type of creature, but doesn't really know what an incubus is.  Unlikely, but less plot-convenient.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: superluser on April 03, 2007, 01:48:57 AM
*snip*

Quote from: Roureem Egas on April 03, 2007, 01:36:36 AMDoesn't seem like it. Based on my fuzzy memory of things, Fa'Lina seems to come across him and brings him with her.

What memories are these?  I thought we didn't know how Abel got to SAIA, yet.

Really? Hmm...I could've sworn there was some sort of hint about Abel getting there. Guess either I'm really not remembering right or it was how I interpreted something.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Roureem Egas on April 03, 2007, 11:17:20 AM
Really? Hmm...I could've sworn there was some sort of hint about Abel getting there. Guess either I'm really not remembering right or it was how I interpreted something.

It's possible it's in reference to something Amber said here, of course...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 03, 2007, 11:38:17 AMIt's possible it's in reference to something Amber said here, of course...

True, but I don't think I've seen Amber comment on it, or anyone else reference it.  If anyone had any evidence like that, it would surely have come up when the creatures started attacking Abel's group, or when the attacker was revealed to be Kria.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Illusionist on April 03, 2007, 05:20:30 AM
Here's an idea. What if he hasn't noticed the wings at all, and is just wondering why Hennya has no trousers on?

I like that one , but the problem is May had the stone last and most likely still has it.  Hennya is back to "normal." or her normal self.

For Cid: there are two options,

1) If Cid is the cubi: Abel's second wings coming-in has caught him off.  SO, he is going to play dumb... and talk to abel without May, later.

Or

2) If Cid is a being:  then Cid really is in the dark, and blames May for cheating on him.  And, we find out about this "friend" of Cid's can help Abel to SAIA.

a side Note: a Love one will most likely cheat with a friend or co-worker, if they will cheat.  Some Best-friends may envy your love-interest, especially if they are not hookup.  and sometimes even if they are dating someone else.

PBH

kaskar

Quote from: kaskar on April 03, 2007, 06:43:47 AM
       Kria seems to be the key to the stone here . If she came in just after Cid , this would come as an almost extreme amount of plot convenience, as Kria explains Abel's condition away ...

Also, you don't notice Hennya doing a quick pass of the stone to Abel. And what is May doing ?   I think that the whole idea is to show Cids confusion as he is is when he returned home, along with many of the readers confusion ...