3-17-2007 AS#76 There went the PG rating...

Started by Narethlian, March 16, 2007, 11:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth C Triggs

Thinks of the "Pants" song from Mystery Science Theater 3000.

"What prevents a buffalo shot?" "PANTS!"

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Fresnor

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on March 16, 2007, 11:11:22 PM
Bwhahahahahaha! god thats great! Now I wonder if I can convince Amber to do a reverse view :3

You know, I KNEW someone was going to make a comment similiar to that before even looking at the forums.  *Goes for a job interview as a telephonic psychic*

GabrielsThoughts

I could draw a reverse view but unfortunately the position of Official Dmfa Pron artist belongs to the king of hearts...that and I don't want to get banned.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Manawolf

Goatmon

Where's a poloroid when you need one?   :giggle

I wonder if Hennya's going to actually stand up while carrying the amulet, or just discard it it now that she's figured out what it does?  I really do want to see her standing upright in her current form. 

...........what?  A fur can't be curious? 

Quote from: Aurawyn on March 17, 2007, 12:16:54 AM
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Abel_32.php

You can see her from behind, and from the waist down..

Also here http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Abel_23.php

You can see her tail behind her and the tip kind curled up..

Not really.....  you don't see anything below the waist, except the base of the legs.  The rest is well hidden from view, in both of those shots.  That isn't Hennya, by the way.  I believe it's her daughter, though I suppose that probably wasn't being questioned.  >_>

devilsislegrl

Quote from: Madd the Sane on March 17, 2007, 12:50:45 AM
I find It amusing that they're trying to shield each others' eyes from Henya's rear  :3

:mowdizzy That was probably more traumatic than the previous horror!  :U

Fex

HAHAHA god this is funny  :veryevil tobad they didn't get a bloodnose or something and I kinda wonder how the look from there posistion is

Zedd

Mashi

Quote from: Goatmon on March 17, 2007, 02:13:17 AM

Not really.....  you don't see anything below the waist, except the base of the legs.  The rest is well hidden from view, in both of those shots.  That isn't Hennya, by the way.  I believe it's her daughter, though I suppose that probably wasn't being questioned.  >_>

It's clearly Hennya. :/

Reese Tora

If you look closely at the last panel of 32, it seems pretty clear that her body 'ends' in the tail that loops around to the visible tip.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Netami

Where was it before? HOW DO SNAKES HAVE SEX

Manawolf

Too be honest, I haven't seen enough discovery channel, where would it normally be placed?

King Of Hearts

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 17, 2007, 01:51:52 AM
I could draw a reverse view but unfortunately the position of Official Dmfa Pron artist belongs to the king of hearts...that and I don't want to get banned.

Well to be fair, there was only one piece I did showing the naughty bits...

...only one uploaded anyway.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on March 16, 2007, 11:11:22 PM
Bwhahahahahaha! god thats great! Now I wonder if I can convince Amber to do a reverse view :3

Of course.

... Abel and May will be in precisely the right place, so you won't see anything. :-]

Quote from: Reese Tora on March 17, 2007, 12:03:25 AM
... The orifice in question is a combined... um... I should stop now before I get me in trouble, huh?.  (The term for the anatomical feature, common to lizards and snakes, also means sewer; one might try looking it up if they're really curious.)

Technical terms are valid. Abuse of them is not. *shrug* The word you're referring to is "cloaca" - it's a Roman base, so, for examples, the Romans had a "via cloaca" running under the city, in certain places....

... at least, so it has been suggested. When you note that "via" means, effectively, "street", you get some idea of what the name means... :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

Quote from: Netami on March 17, 2007, 05:05:22 AM
Where was it before? HOW DO SNAKES HAVE SEX

With a lot of grappling/ wrestling.

Most species that have to be streamline (snakes,dolphins,etc) have all the
relevant equipment stored internally when not in use. After all it wouldn't be in good shape if dragged alone the ground/continualy buffered by currents would it?

There's a lot a lot of fascinating biology at work which I won't go into now. (unless somebody really wants to know)
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Akisohida

I do not know if Abel is going to be less tramatised or more from that! I can picture the voice from unreal tournament that says 'head shot!' suddenly saying, out of nowhere 'butt shot!'. :D

I do know that you all keep that amulet away from me, ya hear? >.>
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Reaver225

And alas for lack of sound effects for wing-appearance! The inferred visual aids made up for it though XD

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Madd the Sane on March 17, 2007, 12:50:45 AM
I find It amusing that they're trying to shield each others' eyes from Henya's rear  :3

I find it more interesting than amusing.. I can think of only 1 reason why Abel would be shielding Mrs. Rewanz eyes, and that's because he's subconsiously reading/receiving thoughts/vibes from her.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Alondro

*Charline hmms... stares at Henya from behind while Abel and May have their eyes covered*  Meh, been there, done that...  >:3

*Charles assumes the appropriate euphamistic interpretation*  :O  Good lord, Charline!  Is there anything (or anyone!) you haven't done?!

*Charline leers wickedly*  >:]

*Alondro erfs*  Very soon now the headwings will be noticed... then all hell shall at last break loose!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

The LizardKing

hmmm. ahnora's not going to be too happy when he hears his fiance show-
:censored*the collective hands of JHZ's mind clamp over his mouth*
[Hold it! next man makes a move, and the lizard king gets it.  i swear, i shall blow this little man's avatar all over this forum!]
/Oh, mercy, mercy! he's desperate! do what he say! do wha-\
[SHUT UP!]
There. now that's over, we now have to find out what they think of abel's newfound headwings, and on their discovery of him being an incubus. and then to see if abel turn's his headwings into pac-man too....
Wokka-wokka-wokka-wokka-wokka-wokka-wokka-wokka-wokka.....

Zorro

So this is Abel's test for Gay or not?   :mwaha

King Of Hearts

Come to think of iot... what was his sexual preference at the time?

superluser

Quote from: King Of Hearts on March 17, 2007, 01:14:27 PMCome to think of iot... what was his sexual preference at the time?

No sodomy, but other than that, unknown.

(It's also barely possible that in Furrae, the term sodomy, like onanism, is obscure enough that a 24-year old librarian would not know it.)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

Quote from: King Of Hearts on March 17, 2007, 01:14:27 PM
Come to think of it... what was his sexual preference at the time?
We don't know, and as far as I'm aware we never have done.
Ink claimed that he's gay in the current timeframe, but he's been wrong before  :3

It's also likely that spending about 400 years in an academy filled with shapeshifters who are permanently twenty-something would broaden your outlook, so his orientation after the academy might not be quite the same as before.

Whatever he's into, he seems to be pretty reclusive by the time the mainline strip happens so we can't really tell.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Goatmon

Quote from: Mashi on March 17, 2007, 03:17:12 AM

It's clearly Hennya. :/

The hair is different in length.  The Mythos Abel is with at the funeral seems to have shorter hair.  Of course, that could've just been an oversight on Amber's behalf.  Or maybe I'm seeing something that just isn't there.   :B

Manawolf

Both have the hair going just past the shoulders.  It's the same girl, Amber just drew it slightly longer in this strip.  Maybe it's been a few days since Abel told her and the day of the funeral.

superluser

Quote from: Goatmon on March 17, 2007, 01:47:54 PMThe hair is different in length.  The Mythos Abel is with at the funeral seems to have shorter hair.

It's technically before the funeral, but, by Jove, you're right!

Quote from: Manawolf on March 17, 2007, 01:51:44 PMBoth have the hair going just past the shoulders.  It's the same girl, Amber just drew it slightly longer in this strip.  Maybe it's been a few days since Abel told her and the day of the funeral.

No, the one in 30 has it stopping just past the shoulders, in a wide flare.  In 77, it's straight down to the small of Hennya's back.  If the order had been reversed, it could have been a haircut, or she could be a shapeshifter, and have grown three inches in a week or two.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Goatmon

No surprize.  I do have a tendency to overlook details and over analyze others sometimes. >_>;

Oh, and as for Abel's sexual orientation.  Well...that's an interesting subject.  Abel definitely seems gay, he just doesn't show any interest in pursuing a relationship with anyone.  Perhaps he just hasn't found Mr. Right yet, hmm?   :giggle

Manawolf

Seriously people, is Abel going to know more than one pink naga girl with a pair of headsnakes, yellow eyes, and magenta hair?

It's simply an artistic discrepency from not drawing Hennya after a while.

"You can't spell 'analyze' without 'anal.'"