it's still me!

Started by vulpesweasel, March 04, 2007, 03:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulpesweasel

hey just incase anyone was wondering what's up...I changed my name. I have just come to recent realization someone who I do not know has stolen my name (vulpesweasel) and is using it on very nasty sites (i did the google your username thing out of boredom) I'm amazed i never noticed this before cause it's been a while. He/she also has taken some information about me and is using that too (ferrets is a big one)...So yea, i'm going in and changing all my vulpesweasel info. And PS my new name is my fursona's name ^_^

Aridas

I had my name stolen once... And despite the fact the person pretending to be me was very terrible at doing so, everyone believed it anyway >.>

xHaZxMaTx

I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said anything, your avatar and sig are the same. :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

It sucks that someone is doing that, Harley. I kinda liked the VW name... :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

vulpesweasel

i know, i did too. this is why I hate a lot of people ^_^

"Trying to make a fool of me, I'll make tme moan in pain!"
(I love quoting disgaea)

Dakata

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on March 04, 2007, 03:50:02 PM
I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said anything, your avatar and sig are the same. :P
His avatar isn't the same anymore. >:3

(I wouldn't know 'bout his sig. I hide the siggies so the pages load faster. :U And they distract me.)

Zedd

Thats okay Har...Everything is just fine

Suwako

Make up a name that can't be found on google, worked for me.. after five tries >.>

Hope this one doesn't get stolen dude.

vulpesweasel

IT'S ALL DAKATAS FAULT MY AVATAR IS DEFFERENT! heheh, and i'm fine with that ^_^

and it better not get stolen or i will go on a killing spree like last time.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Dakata on March 04, 2007, 05:19:06 PM

(I wouldn't know 'bout his sig. I hide the siggies so the pages load faster. :U And they distract me.)
Why don't you draw me things, anymore? :cry

Dakata

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on March 04, 2007, 05:51:17 PM
Quote from: Dakata on March 04, 2007, 05:19:06 PM

Why don't you draw me things, anymore? :cry
'Cuz you won't share your internets. And Har gives me ferret-huggles. :< And huggles from carnivorous weasels are better than icky-fox-hugs.

...And I'm angsty. >:O *Listens to some Linkin Park*

xHaZxMaTx

You're always complaining that you never get random hugs, even though 2 of the 3 people that give random hugs are foxes. :P

Dakata

Gabi doesn't have fox-cooties. :< So she can't infect me with some disgustingly-adorable little cootie-bugs.

...And random-hugs are better than no hugs. :<

...*Complains about -everything-*

bill

I can give you a distant, "Oh-god-I-don't-want-to-do-this" hug if you want...