Flu - 2/21/2007

Started by Cogidubnus, February 22, 2007, 12:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

Bru...your signature string is too freaking huge.  Shrink the eye so its on one line or remove it.

Zedd

Mavus

I started off in Early January with the Flu.  Headache, Sinus, cough and body aches :erk.  Then in late January got the Stomach Flu, Headache, Nausa, Sinus :<.  Now it's round 2 with the Flu again, back to the Headache, sinus, coughing, bodyaches and now also virtago :cry.  I've been sick so long that my inner ear can't handle it. :P As well as having fevers of 102.9 I can't navagiat to the restroom that easily.

I hope you get better quick Amber.  This flu season really is nasty.  Go and Grab some Vitamin C too and start building up your immune system because you really don't want the other type of flu that is going around it's super nasty.

Nikki

Quote from: superluser on February 22, 2007, 12:37:58 AM
This time of year, you know.  I'm sorry, Mrs. Amber.

(also--and you knew I had to do this--the runic appears to be ``grooble grooble pfft pfft blarp,'' if it's Futhark)
you were fairly close...

'grooble grooble pwwt pwwt blarp'

That is, unless i got the 'f' symbol and the 'w' symbol mixed up...i can write fluently in runes XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Lomgren

Well, everyone seems to be getting something nasty of one kind or another.  I hope you get well soon, Amber.

For me, it was a high fever (101+ Fahrenheit, or 38.3+ Celsius) with a cough and gunk and just general nastiness.  I still have the cough, sadly, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be.

The LizardKing

Man...everybody at my school is getting the cold (including me, although i have a pretty good immune system. probably because i had never heard of the five second rule as a child   :3 But i just got renewed on my hepatitis A becuase i'm going to China for my school band trip (I live in cleveland and i don't go to a private school) so when i'm there i've got to worry about asian bird flu......which means, quite cecinctly, this:
D0|\|'7 DR1|\|K 73|-| \/\/473R!!1!!11!!!!!!!! :zombiekun2
get welll 500|\|, 4|\/|83r.

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Don't drink the water, don't breathe the air."

Tom Lehrer rocks.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

be well I haven't been sick in a while thanks goodness. I hope everybody including Amber get well very soon.

Ted Schiller

Greetings Mrs. Williams,

Perhaps you prepare a strip for use in just such occasions.  Next time you are to sick to draw you can put it up.  :)

"Meanwhile back at SAIA."

*Fa'Lina is leading a tap dancing class* 

More tap dancing Fa'Lina.  Sounds good to me.   :boogie

With regards,
Ted

Ted Schiller

If we are to hold a funeral for Mrs. Williams, we better hurry up before she stops being dead.     :zombiekun2

With regards,
Ted