I was going through the archives and something occured to me...

Started by Psy-Kosh, February 17, 2007, 10:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roureem Egas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 26, 2007, 12:30:41 PM
that's why I say what I will say because I feel this subject has to be address in a manner that is 10% truthful and 90% pure speculation and that's where I come int tohe picture *Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*  :giggle.

You come across to me as condescending and portraying yourself as knowing the plot much more than anyone else does, something I highly doubt.

Aridas

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Roureem Egas on February 26, 2007, 12:35:42 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 26, 2007, 12:30:41 PM
that's why I say what I will say because I feel this subject has to be address in a manner that is 10% truthful and 90% pure speculation and that's where I come int tohe picture *Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*  :giggle.

You come across to me as condescending and portraying yourself as knowing the plot much more than anyone else does, something I highly doubt.

If what you feel is condescending then that's what I'm impying here i'm just having some fun being some what a keen eye to know things plot wise most of the stuff I say from time to time is just lucky guesses or bad guesses at point. But if I came accross to you with my condescending attitude then forgive me that is not my direction of my mannerisms.

Jim Halisstrad

Aridas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 26, 2007, 12:41:26 PM
most of the stuff I say from time to time is just lucky guesses or bad guesses
You mean all bad guesses.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

EvilIguana966

All other considerations aside, DMFA is, at its heart, a gag strip.  You read it, and you laugh.  When you start taking every gag seriously and question the continuity of the story, you defeat the purpose of the comic, and quite possibly lose at life as well. 

bill

Jim Halisstrad

I never seem to get into flamewars of my own :<
I have flame envy.

Damaris

Jim, you are a sucky person and should be banned. :p

ShiningShadow, unless you have a good excuse (ie, you are still in the process of learning English) please... make sense.  Or, you know, I'm going to have to ban you for an undetermined period to give you the free time to study an english textbook.  Enough is enough.

Periods and commas used correctly are everyone's friends.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ShiningShadow

Sorry about that. I will use the English language, and make sense, here. I apologize.

(HTH. HAND.)

Jim Halisstrad

Are you making fun of my extensive vacuum collection?
I know you are but what am I
How appropriate, you fight like a cow
Ah, I see.  The real reason I don't partake in flame wars is I have poor comeback skills.
:U

llearch n'n'daCorna

That and you make a poor target, because you don't move. :-)

Jim Halisstrad

llearch n'n'daCorna

It certainly wasn't made for looking at.

(see what I meant? :-)

Jim Halisstrad

XD

Thats it, now I'm going to do hardcore Slam-Fu training.
(After I get started on my english paper >.>)

So, rumor on the street is that Jy is a virgin?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not if he does hardcore.

(man, you're just asking for it...)

ShiningShadow

I have an honest question here. If Jy-Jy is a virgin how will he ask Abel out without embarrising himself?

Damaris

I don't think that sexual prowess is usually something that's important in relationships.  It's not uncommon for one partner to be more experienced than the other- and Abel will just be much, much more experienced.  With someone that age, I doubt he expects to find a significant other that has been around the block as many times, unless he's dating another cubi.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Tapewolf

Quote from: Damaris on February 27, 2007, 12:15:37 PM
It's not uncommon for one partner to be more experienced than the other- and Abel will just be much, much more experienced.

I'm not sure about that.  On the face of it, it looks like Abel shies away from any and all relationships, so apart from seduction classes and any other coursework that would lead him there, he might be just as lost as Jyrras.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Damaris on February 27, 2007, 12:15:37 PM
I don't think that sexual prowess is usually something that's important in relationships.  It's not uncommon for one partner to be more experienced than the other- and Abel will just be much, much more experienced.  With someone that age, I doubt he expects to find a significant other that has been around the block as many times, unless he's dating another cubi.

Thanks I never looked at it that way before. Then I will wait and see what Amber will do next on this saga with Jy-Jy and Abel.

Damaris

I was really looking at incubi as a traditionally sexual being, Shades.  While I suspect your probably right, I also doubt Abel's the kind of person to live like a monk for several hundred years.

Caswin

Quote from: Damaris on February 27, 2007, 05:05:25 PMI also doubt Abel's the kind of person to live like a monk for several hundred years.
An angst-ridden introvert who hates people and intimacy therewith?  Nawww...
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Damaris

you can only put on so many coats of black nail polish before you have to go do something else.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Zedd

If I may strike a deep lowblow Llearch....If they can see their toes that is..Im a naughty evil huskie >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Now, now, Zedd. Are you going to say that to Damaris? You're a braver man than I, Gunga Din. *shudder*

Now, please excuse me whilst I find a cupboard to hide in.

In a bunker.

At the bottom of a well.

On another planet entirely.

Preferably in the next universe over...

Zedd

Hecks no..I show respect for her. And I try make sure aware my insults towards anyone. At least I try to be :erk  I'd be lying if my left cheek was melting.