2007/02/14 Flower Power

Started by Tiger_T, February 13, 2007, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

Ah yes the Roman's the lackers of love and sense of humor >:3. Anywho I give my v-day to everybody *gives a very big group hug  :hug*.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I note that Cheets is wearing a remarkably, uh, subtle top, there.

-Real- subtle. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VioletDusk

Sheesh, am I the only single person who isn't depressed by Valentine's Day? I mean, it's not like the lovebirds get a day off work and we don't. Why let one silly day mess with you chi?

I mean, look at the bright side of being single! Don't wanna clean up today? No problem. It'll wait until you're ready. Wanna eat ramen and candy for dinner? Go at it. Sleep for twelve or more hours straight on your day off, instead of being dragged out to do something you probably didn't want to do anyway? You can! Want to spend an entire day in your jammies becaust they're the most comfortable thing you own? Go ahead, because you have no obligation to squeeze yourself into something pretty but uncomfortable to please someone else. You can leave out your video games, books, movies, your art supplies and anything else that amuses you that you'd rather not be bothered to keeping putting away and getting back out. No worries about being "late" or messing with you body chemistry in the hope of preventing such a situation. No need to come up with excuses if you're not in the mood. No drama. Life is good.

I'm not saying it's better to be single, and I'm not saying it's not. I'm just saying both situations have their merits and you should enjoy either while you have them.

Kibin

Nitpicky time... don't 'retractable claws' only extend if the cat has their paw out like they're going to slash someone, and not in like that?

Amber Williams

It would probably be the case if Cheets was an actual cat and not a strange feline/human hybrid thus with a different anatomy.  :U

Valynth

As Amber was saying, the hand is human-ish and that is the best clawing formation for the humaniod digits, granted the thumb isn't in the right position, but eh, it's close enough.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kibin on February 14, 2007, 06:31:16 PM
Nitpicky time... don't 'retractable claws' only extend if the cat has their paw out like they're going to slash someone, and not in like that?

Earth cheetahs don't have retractile claws anyway.
(Not that I know what Cheets is... I'm just guessing by the name.  Whatever she is, she certainly does have them...)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kibin

Quote from: Amber Williams on February 14, 2007, 06:43:33 PM
It would probably be the case if Cheets was an actual cat and not a strange feline/human hybrid thus with a different anatomy.  :U

Wondered that ever since Dan's attempted self-mutiliation with claws... yay answer from Amber! *shall savor this happy moment*

Caswin

Quote from: Kattuccino on February 13, 2007, 10:52:20 PMMikelo seems like the classic gay bishie (he seems EXACTLY like Abel in Abel's story), Cheets seems like the common tough girl (Wildy), that one weird creature seems like an "M" rated Mab, and then there's the emo... eh. Watching men get beat up loses its charm after the 40th time.

Of course, I will still read anything Amber dishes out. And I love Mikelo even if he is a bishie <3
I'll grant Cheets here, and Mikelo did seem uncharacteristically cynical (not that there's much of his character to see so far, really), but where're you getting M-rated Mab? O_o
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Amber Williams

Caswin

Apt! :D
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Kenji

Hmm. Murtagoy is friends with TGH, it seems. Interesting..

superluser

Murtagoy?  Is that like a Gentile version of Bert Lahr?   :B

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Narethlian

Whew. Day's almost done. half an hour more and I'll be free... except the multiple death threats for the next month. After a while, you learn to know exactly when those are coming and how to evade them.

I know far too many women like Cheets.

It's sad, really...

-Nar

Stygian

That is positively the most violently coloured creature of oddness I have ever seen. What's the inspiration?

Nino

Quote from: Amber Williams on February 14, 2007, 10:11:04 PM

Hehe

Aww Amber, I'm sorry I was all emo over your characters yesterday. I don't generally give excuses, but when you're apartment is covered in mold it's not always easy to be cheerful. I promise no more criticizing you unfairly =)

LionHeart

Quote from: Kibin on February 14, 2007, 06:31:16 PM

As Amber said, we anthro-felines have our own rules on these things. Those of us with retractable claws usually also have the ability to extend and retract them individually at will.

Very useful if, for example, you need to cut a piece of string, and you don't have a knife or scissors handy...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

King Of Hearts

now THAT is what Im talking about... not the sex bunnies part... okay maybe a bit about the sex bunnies but Murtagoy in all her glory is awesome!

ShiningShadow

Quote from: King Of Hearts on February 15, 2007, 05:54:55 AM

now THAT is what Im talking about... not the sex bunnies part... okay maybe a bit about the sex bunnies but Murtagoy in all her glory is awesome!

I like it it's so cool and passionate YOU ROCK AMBER!!!!!!!.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Stygian on February 14, 2007, 11:52:22 PM
That is positively the most violently coloured creature of oddness I have ever seen. What's the inspiration?
You could always visit Mabsland and read her desc, you know. (Or were you refering to her shout-out?)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Prof B Hunnydew

More Murtagoy Action  from Valentine's Day past.

Sorry I had to bring it back.

PBH :mowhappy

(just fixing your link, there, PBH.)