The SL DMFA lost lake avi project

Started by Silverfoxr, January 30, 2007, 04:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfoxr

Okies long title but this is an idea i am kicking around at the moment most of ya already know about DMFA lost lake which exists on SL - which is a also a home to several forumalists already :) ( i know its mostly empty but thats cause each of us are on at a different time

awhile back TX made several DMFA related avis - of mab, dan wildy and jy my new project is to make a set of Complete DMFA avis - that well be only be availble to sl requests

bascially if you are on SL and want a partualar DMFA avi you can request - it would be neat if the actual characters live at the area

for those who havnt seen the pics yet of DMFA lost lake on sl

i know ffk is redoing dan and i am currently planniong on abel

please note this is a rather large project - cause it requires alot of building - we have the area of lost lake now we need the characters who live there :)

Aridas

i'd pick one but people are just going to yell at me for it >.>

Netami

Doesn't matter to me which order you decide to take. I'm just happy the place looks so nice.

RJ

Aw, wish I had a faster computer and more time... if I did I'd happily play a character.

Supercheese

The really odd thing about Second Life for me is that it runs better on my laptop than my desktop... go figure. (And yes, my desktop is more powerful, hence the oddity.)

Kenji

Yeah, I still need to get around to modifying Dan... gotta finish Equidna, though.
Though Merlitz would be more fun, really. X3 Anger and fire. Or sleepy rat! Sleep-scootch across the floor!

fesworks

I tried SL out... interesting... customizing is a bit of a pain in the butt to figure out properly. I have not tried making a furry yet.

Kenji

Alright, Silverfoxy, the Equidna has been avvied. So sometime when I'm not doing horrid amounts of schoolwork and such, I can get to improving the Dan av and maybe making a Merl.