1/31/07 - Nothing you can't handle...?

Started by Stygian, January 30, 2007, 10:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

If and when Dan will talk to Jy-Jy fianlly I don't want him to screw this up and their freindship goes right in the crapper in a sense. But knowing Dan I think he will do his very best to talk to Jy-Jy very thoughtfully and thinking the right thing to say to him.

Stygian

Quote from: Alondro on January 31, 2007, 11:26:31 PM
And that's why we never let Amber watch "Wolf's Rain".  :3

*Stygian growls*

Don't you insult that anime! And a sad end is a beautiful end! That's why the first kind of play ever to be invented was a tragedy! Hear me?!

Charliiiiiiiiine...!

Aridas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 01, 2007, 07:11:51 AMBut knowing Dan I think he will do his very best to talk to Jy-Jy very thoughtfully and thinking the right thing to say to him.
Are we talking about the same Dan here?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on February 01, 2007, 07:17:36 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 01, 2007, 07:11:51 AMBut knowing Dan I think he will do his very best to talk to Jy-Jy very thoughtfully and thinking the right thing to say to him.

Yes I know its a streach for Dan I could hope Dan could do this right. *I Hope*

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on February 01, 2007, 07:17:36 AM

Dan always tries to do his best; whether he succeeds is another question.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Sunblink

Hmm, a bit presumptuous of you, huh, Abel? :P I certainly can't wait to see the results of this little confrontation between Jyrras and Dan. I wonder if Jyrras will ever admit to Abel his simultaneous attraction to him as well, since I'm assuming Dan didn't tell Abel about his little outburst in regards to Jyrras spilling the beans. That is, if Abel didn't read his mind immediately.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

ShiningShadow

If this matter with Dan and Jy-Jy will be resolved I sensed either Jy-Jy will end this friendship with Dan or try to talk in a manner of two reasonable beings  :erk I forgot this is DMFA and something wacky or strange abound to happen with this moment.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm betting on Kria dropping out of the tree. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 01, 2007, 12:58:42 PM

Kria dropping out from a tree and landing in Jyrass lap *woot*

Tiny crested flint

Has Dan met Kria yet?  Start your speculation engines for how that would turn out.

Sunblink

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 01, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Considering the height difference, I'm pretty sure that would be rather uncomfortable for Jyrras. :P

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Aleolus

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 01, 2007, 04:50:02 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 01, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Considering the height difference, I'm pretty sure that would be rather uncomfortable for Jyrras. :P

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Yeah...
*squish*
Plus, I'm pretty sure Jy would prefer Lorenna dropping onto his lap, though that has even more problems than Kria doing it!

willow186129

Quote from: superluser on January 31, 2007, 12:18:47 AM
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on January 31, 2007, 12:08:23 AMmy brain keeps playing the Godfather theme song for some reason.

The over the shoulder shot does remind me of the scene where Don Corleone is in the garden with that kid.  I'm not even sure if they used the same shot in the film.

...or were you referring to something else?

...so does this mean Dan is doomed to die via heart attack?!  D:

superluser

Quote from: Smiles on February 01, 2007, 10:51:50 PM
Quote from: superluser on January 31, 2007, 12:18:47 AMThe over the shoulder shot does remind me of the scene where Don Corleone is in the garden with that kid.  I'm not even sure if they used the same shot in the film.
...so does this mean Dan is doomed to die via heart attack?!

Dan!  Don't cut Jy-Orange up into little wedges and put him in your mouth!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ShiningShadow

Who knows what those two will do but if things goes smoothly then it will be no problems.

Kenji

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 02, 2007, 07:29:42 AM
Who knows what those two will do but if things goes smoothly then it will be no problems.

What? Things going smoothly in life equal no problems?
It's brilliant! Get on the horn with those soap opera writers! Someone inform them!  :eager

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Kenji on February 02, 2007, 11:09:42 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 02, 2007, 07:29:42 AM

What? Things going smoothly in life equal no problems?
It's brilliant! Get on the horn with those soap opera writers! Someone inform them!  :eager

The soap opera's I do watch is the spanish ones they have more passion more angnst then the american ones. The ones I do like is they do the spanish soap in a period piece like in the mid 1800 to late 1800's those are my fave if you dig them then check them out on the spanish channel. Anywho Dan and Jy-Jy will have more to talk about if and when things between them is all worked out finally then their friendship will be more stronger than ever.