Kingdom Hearts (OOC)

Started by Melpomene, January 28, 2007, 12:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothtk14

I just beat kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories last night both modes.

Kenji

Quick question, as I didn't notice it anywhere in the thread, but are the Gummis in this story? I'd imagine they would be, since they were from the destroyed worlds. Though whoever had some would need a mechanic or so to actually use them.

Melpomene

I'd imagine Ihsan and most likely Aemulus and Korbinian would have Gummi Ships. Koit and Zurine would not, however.

Azlan

I do hope you did not mind me inserting a little aid to Koin's tumble, but it did appear to be an opportune time as I expected Ze to be out and about.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Kenji

Quote from: Melpomene on February 05, 2007, 06:45:56 PM
I'd imagine Ihsan and most likely Aemulus and Korbinian would have Gummi Ships.

Excellenté.

EDIT: Just fair warning, some of my posts may tend to get lengthy. At least not in battles.

Zaon

I hope you don't mind my posts being all weird and stuff for now

Azlan

Quote from: Kenji on February 05, 2007, 06:58:24 PM

Excellenté.

Very interesting these Gummi Ships...

Kenji

Quote from: Azlan on February 05, 2007, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: Kenji on February 05, 2007, 06:58:24 PM

Excellenté.

Very interesting these Gummi Ships...

Rather useless once all levels are accessed, but yes, indeed interesting.

gothtk14

I have not played the other Kingdom Hearts but it would be nice to be in one (I would like a conversation with Cid). I've read the manga of Kingdom Hearts and it was awsome.

Zaon

*sighs* what should I have my evil keyblader do?
terrorise the townsfolk of Raident Garden (if you didn't realise by know I was in that world then you are crazy) or figure out how to travel between worlds via the doors of darkness

RJ

Radiant Garden... oh, that was Hollow Bastion, wasn't it?

Wait... but isn't this an AU where that doesn't exist?

gothtk14

*jumps into a gummiship and heads toward Radiant Garden*

Zaon

hey who says It didn't exsist in this universe as well
no one did :D

Kenji

Well, if it did, the history of it would have to be significantly changed. The whole Merlin/Leon/Cid/Yuffie/Aerith/Cloud/Sephiroth/Ansem thing couldn't have happened.

Which also would conclude that the Tron world can't be there, either, as Ansem was the one who put it there. Not to mention Ansem being the leader of the area. And, as far as I'm aware, the Disney characters aren't here either, so no Huey, Duey, Louie, and Scrooge. Etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.

Zaon

well as far as I can see this isn't an alternite universe
just several hundreds of years after the games

Kenji

Quote from: Zaon on February 07, 2007, 05:39:22 PM
well as far as I can see this isn't an alternite universe
just several hundreds of years after the games

This is in a "parallel universe", so to speak, to Sora's. So, Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc. don't exist! Please, all OCs here. Heartless and Nobodies are the enemies, though feel free to create your own kind! Organization XIII doesn't either, but feel free to make your own type of "orginazation" of Nobodies or Heartless.

Zaon

well if you look at the Posts they seem to have said otherwise

I guess I'm in a place similar to Radiant Gardens
I haven't given it a proper name and it is up to the DM to choose the name
if Radiant Gardens is ok in this AU then I guess I'm at that place :D

Azlan

I think I could modify an old STP song for Radiant Garden.

No this is not significant to anything in the RP, its just... well... a secret.

RJ

Quote from: Zaon on February 07, 2007, 05:49:11 PM
well if you look at the Posts they seem to have said otherwise

I guess I'm in a place similar to Radiant Gardens
I haven't given it a proper name and it is up to the DM to choose the name
if Radiant Gardens is ok in this AU then I guess I'm at that place :D

:/

QuoteFor the start, there will only be five worlds where your character may come from. They are thus;
Aemulus (Faye Isenhart, Drakra Manaweilder, Grunda Whopple, Restriction, Kadais Everstar)
Ihsan (Zezare Alunova, Tarson Hunter)
Koit (Goth T.K., Bauchan, Aratol DeShanen)
Korbinian (Koin Cerebellum, Amayax)
Zuriñe

gothtk14

Zaon

...I know my character is FROM koit but that doesn't mean he can't be on another world

gothtk14

Quote from: Zaon on February 08, 2007, 11:57:54 AM
...I know my character is FROM koit but that doesn't mean he can't be on another world

Yea that is true.

Melpomene

There's no Radiant Garden. There's no place similar to it, either. Nor will I be making any more worlds for a while >.> I will later on (once the plot solidifies), though suggestions for worlds can be made.

And while there is no Tron, there can still be Tron-inspiried characters, they'd simply be from Ihsan. P:

Kenji

Perhaps a world for only the Keybladers. An endless world constantly shifting and changing. Areas that drastically change from quiet, gentile areas to harsh and rigid.

*shrugs* Aka a world signifying the being of the heart.

Zaon

Quote from: Melpomene on February 08, 2007, 10:42:53 PM
There's no Radiant Garden. There's no place similar to it, either. Nor will I be making any more worlds for a while >.> I will later on (once the plot solidifies), though suggestions for worlds can be made.

And while there is no Tron, there can still be Tron-inspiried characters, they'd simply be from Ihsan. P:
ruin my fun why don't cha....oh well I guess I'll say I'm somewhere on a random planet like Ihsan or Korbinian

gothtk14

Quote from: Zaon on February 09, 2007, 01:14:00 AM
Quote from: Melpomene on February 08, 2007, 10:42:53 PM

ruin my fun why don't cha....oh well I guess I'll say I'm somewhere on a random planet like Ihsan or Korbinian

That works *turns ship and heads toward the planet Zaon is on*

Zaon

then I guess I'm on Ihsan somewhere

Kenji

Quote from: Zaon on February 09, 2007, 05:12:56 PM
then I guess I'm on Ihsan somewhere

Perhaps a restricted information center?

Zaon

well either that or I'm on Aemulus

Drake Manaweilder

ehhehe... sorry for the lack of posting on my part, school has been a real pain. :animesweat I'll try to get something up sometime soon.