1/26/2007 Spiders In My Hair‼

Started by Tiny crested flint, January 25, 2007, 08:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

I never knew breastfeeding can be so cool. As I know it brestfeeding is more helping towards that child immune system to strengthing it. That I heard from some science guy on the Boob Tube.

Kenji

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 29, 2007, 01:20:07 PM
I never knew breastfeeding can be so cool. As I know it brestfeeding is more helping towards that child immune system to strengthing it. That I heard from some science guy on the Boob Tube.

Yeah, breastmilk helps immune systems and formula helps with growth. So it's best to have a combination of the two. And I guess breastpumps for those who don't want to sag. Or whatever it is it prevents..

llearch n'n'daCorna

steroids help with growth, too. Advocating those? :-)

More seriously, a decent, varied, appropriate diet for the mother will be, usually, sufficient to bring the breastmilk up to appropriate levels. Anything else than that is screwing about with the system as it's supposed to work...

But don't let me tell you what to do. After all, I don't even have a pair :-)

Breastpumps are there to remove the milk from the mother when the child isn't interested, with the intention of avoiding pain in the mother. Alternatively, they may be used to store milk for later use, eg when the mother is working...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

When did this topic turned from spiders to Breastfeeding?  :erk

Kenji

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 30, 2007, 02:50:38 PM

When the miracles of nature kicked in.

Zedd

Quote from: Kenji on January 30, 2007, 03:40:15 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 30, 2007, 02:50:38 PM

When the miracles of nature kicked in.

And when Red told Scarlette he did a d*@m

ShiningShadow

Funny very Funny. Back on topic I think many spiders have different blood if it's not green all the time. Maybe I'm wrong on this statement.