An idea for those 'mini-stories'

Started by Akisohida, February 02, 2007, 08:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

Since they are like Dmonology 101, why not put them in a 'Misc' section in the Demon 101 since they don't have much to do with individual races (save cubi abilities) but they are another bit of the encyclopedia, so to speak. :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Zedd

Sounds like a nice idea spider boy..*holds out a snack treat*

Kenji

I'd say go for a poll. Just seems like it'd be the most fair, that way no one has to pay to play, so to speak. That and Amber said she didn't want to make it a donation contest.

ShiningShadow

Zedd

Damaris

We'll let Amber decide if she wants to do the poll thing.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Brunhidden

suggestion boxes only invite more knives, and you know most of the suggestions will deal with fanboy/fangirl interpritations of who should be dating who.

although somehow i think that hankey pankery and a few of the charicters becoming gravid would have its own fun flavor of drama, humor, and violence.

QuoteLao Tzu -
- Stop thinking, and end your problems.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Fex

Quote from: Zedd on February 02, 2007, 09:06:04 PM
Sounds like a nice idea spider boy..*holds out a snack treat*

*sits up and begs for the treat*

I wonder how much longer will Abels story be?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Fex on February 05, 2007, 04:15:28 AM
I wonder how much longer will Abels story be?

We're still in the first chapter  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

superluser

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 05, 2007, 07:11:32 AMHow many Chapters is in Abel Story?

Just read through the archives.  They're all clearly labeled.  >:3

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ShiningShadow

I know And I love them anyway when this Arc is over I can't wait for the next Arc to start.

Caswin

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 05, 2007, 07:21:08 AM
I know And I love them anyway when this Arc is over I can't wait for the next Arc to start.
MIKELO AND COMPANY :eager

Sorry.  Years of subtle build-up can have that effect.  I swear I wasn't this bad when I finally saw an episode of the (solo) 1981 Spider-Man cartoon on Saturday...
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

ShiningShadow

Same here with all that build-up I have to get a mop to clean up this mess  :B.