1-15-07: No cameras?

Started by Madd the Sane, January 15, 2007, 12:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: HeroZero on January 16, 2007, 12:45:30 AMSometimes I wonder if the world would be a better place if it had more minibars...then I laugh at myself because I knew all along that it would be.

What is with this love of minibars?  I can do a close approximation here in my apartment.  All I have to do is pour myself a glass of Laphroaig and then take a twenty out of my wallet and burn it.  Voila!  Instant minibar (except, of course, that a minibar would only have something like Duggan's Dew).

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Brunhidden

as much of a 'player' as biggs imagines himself to be i would be supprised if romantically themed alcahol products dont burst forth from every availeable nook and cranny.

i feel sad that hardly anywhere sells meade anymore. as my favorite drink i am concerned about its availeability. is it that unpopular? whiskey is everywhere, but it tastes far nastyer.

heres for meade *chuggs*
heres for honey *chuggs*
heres for ilicid drunken sex with people as ugly as a gopher that met a lawnmower *chuggs*
heres for hopefully not remembering that liasion *chuggs*
heres for being able to hold youru liquor *chuggs*
heres for battle axes, longswords, and armor covered in furr *chuggs*
heres for pillaging and setting fire to stuff *chuggs*
heres to whoever figures out a way to set a drinking horn down before its empty *chuggs*
heres to haveing a bladder that can hold a liter and a half *chuggs*
heres to a hopefully soft floor *whump*

QuoteI can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Damn, thats a lot of obstacles
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

"I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall over. No problem!" :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 16, 2007, 05:01:53 AM"I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall over. No problem!" :-)

Could be a lot worse.  You could have Ted Striker's drinking problem.

Kasarn

Quote from: superluser on January 16, 2007, 12:58:03 AM
Quote from: HeroZero on January 16, 2007, 12:45:30 AMSometimes I wonder if the world would be a better place if it had more minibars...then I laugh at myself because I knew all along that it would be.

What is with this love of minibars?  I can do a close approximation here in my apartment.  All I have to do is pour myself a glass of Laphroaig and then take a twenty out of my wallet and burn it.  Voila!  Instant minibar (except, of course, that a minibar would only have something like Duggan's Dew).

In short, the love of minibars comes from the idea that somebody else is paying for it :)

Turnsky

Quote from: Kasarn on January 16, 2007, 05:31:53 AM
Quote from: superluser on January 16, 2007, 12:58:03 AM

In short, the love of minibars comes from the idea that somebody else is paying for it :)

everything's better if it's either free or somebody else is paying for it.   >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ShiningShadow

Minibar yeahhhhhhhh. I think Wildly will be a like a touchy and feely drunk saying I love you guys you are the best and starts crying hmmmmmmmmmm. Have anybody wonder that Wildly never crys. Me and liquor I get very dizzy and pass out and sleep that's with scotch straight up. One more thing Biggs getting out his jeezebes being beat to a pulp priceless with that smile on his mug.

Akisohida

Wildy? A touchy-feely drunk? If by 'touchy-feely' you mean 'more pugilistic than normal' then yeah, I agree. ;)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Turnsky

Quote from: Akisohida on January 16, 2007, 07:37:46 AM
Wildy? A touchy-feely drunk? If by 'touchy-feely' you mean 'more pugilistic than normal' then yeah, I agree. ;)

maybe "touchy-feely" by rapid successions of fast moving knuckles that one would feel with a degree of pain upon their high-impact touching on one's face?

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on January 16, 2007, 05:28:35 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 16, 2007, 05:01:53 AM"I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall over. No problem!" :-)

Could be a lot worse.  You could have Ted Striker's drinking problem.

Roger, Roger. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Turnsky on January 16, 2007, 07:50:21 AM

maybe "touchy-feely" by rapid successions of fast moving knuckles that one would feel with a degree of pain upon their high-impact touching on one's face?

I meant more like grabbing Dan in very strange ways and to everybody else within Wildly grasp. That kind of touchy feely way it goes to show you that the person like Wildly who is the ultimate in toughness is all warm an fuzzy on the inside when liquor is introduced in the system several times in succession. *Meh* sometimes I don't know when to stop.

thegayhare

Me I'm a mellow drunk

I just sit there and smile alot...

though if I'm drinking cause I'm depressed I tent to try and send out e-mails

ShiningShadow

Quote from: thegayhare on January 16, 2007, 01:59:07 PM
Me I'm a mellow drunk

I just sit there and smile alot...

though if I'm drinking cause I'm depressed I tent to try and send out e-mails

I didn't not know that TGH I think i'm in that same category but after a few stiff drinks I get very dizzy and sleepy.

Prof B Hunnydew

Sorry, Gay I'm a bad girl....The Gay comic will be up soon  

What is this all about with the Mini-bar... I mean is a Elevator ride really worth $2.00 more a shot.  Drinks are always go better with Friends or at least company.

I am a weird happy drunk, it doesn't take much to get me messup, but it takes alot for me to pass out.  
On the inside, I'll go for feeling tipsy, to unwilling passenger with a impulsive self driving, to out cold. There is a fourth stage, the unrecorded autopilot sometimes comes on after a short nap. A state of being, which I'm the life of the party and I am left wondering where my expensive red dress is the next morning or where am I for that matter?
So, I don't get drunk very often.

PBH

Edit: OMG, the Comic.... and Poor Wildy do you think that she might be Depressed? She feel bad for hurting Jyrass, she lost her book deal, and a ton of cash.  She is off her game if she is not going to whip-ass her brother... I mean Can Wildy really be so distort that she would talk to Biggs about she problems? 

superluser

Quote from: Kasarn on January 16, 2007, 05:31:53 AMIn short, the love of minibars comes from the idea that somebody else is paying for it :)

In that case, Open Bar.  Go to a few weddings; you'll learn that there are few things in life better than an open bar stocked for people who are likely to have weird and eclectic tastes.  At least until you have to talk to the father of the groom again.

thegayhare

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 16, 2007, 03:04:31 PM
Sorry, Gay I'm a bad girl....The Gay comic will be up soon 

Ohh no worries hon

I know all about the vageries of real life getting in the way

what with work and that plus getting ready fr the inspection and move... It's all busy

Alan Garou

My father is one. One time he got drunk during an extended family meeting at Las Vegas, and was so enthusiastic it was scary. He walked up to each person in turn and said "You Rock!" Then, when he ran out of people, he started saying things like "That chair rocks!" and "This bed rocks!" He ended up carving "This Table Rocks" into the table.
I've only seen my mother drunk once, and that was at home because she and dad were learning to mix drinks. They accidentally put too much liquor in one of the drinks, and she spent the next fifteen minutes giggling.

terrycloth

Quote from: rt on January 15, 2007, 09:09:36 AM
Darn wildy's anger was deflated awfully easy, without violence how is this going to get solved!  :)

It looks like Wildy's anger at Biggs is (at least partly) feigned, and that she's another one of his agents!

Who's next, Alyika? :U

Eibborn

Hey! He stole my annoying brother face!

A truly excellent grin, that.
/kicks the internet over

Zedd

Like in caddyshacks ending would go...."Hey everyone! Were gonna get laid!"

Attic Rat

Hmmm? What? Am I the only one who's first thought was " OK! No cameras! We'll let the forensic types try to figure out what happened in here!
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Manawolf on January 15, 2007, 02:39:42 AM
Couldn't she simply drag him outside by the hair and then lay the smackdown for all his cronies to see?

I think the reason why she didn't do that is because her rampage outside already caused said cronies to be a) dead, b) wishing they were dead, or c) moving rapidly in the general direction of "Anywhere but here".
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

ShiningShadow

But I think wildly is having a off day with this whole matter with Jyrass But as I see it I think Wildly has a secret crush on Jyrass. I don't know but lately I see Wildly being so bad towards Jyrass I think she wanted the attention from him henceforth of offering to have Jyrass hit Wildly.

Prof B Hunnydew

Well, he did give her a laptop.... maybe Wildy is feeling something for him....PBH

superluser

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 18, 2007, 02:31:47 PMWell, he did give her a laptop.... maybe Wildy is feeling something for him....PBH

Oh, that would be *awesome*.  I'd love to see those two in a relationship tainted by co-dependency.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: superluser on January 18, 2007, 06:33:00 PM
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 18, 2007, 02:31:47 PMWell, he did give her a laptop.... maybe Wildy is feeling something for him....PBH

Oh, that would be *awesome*.  I'd love to see those two in a relationship tainted by co-dependency.

I second that  :eager.