Stirring Up Chaos (OOC, Call for Interest)

Started by Sirius Griffon, January 01, 2007, 10:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITOS

All teams are in postion. Jack and King are standing by for aerial insertion.

Jack: Wait! I lost one of my mittens. We have to go back.

*kicks Jack out of the shuttle* :paranoid
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Sirius Griffon

Hmmmm.... yes. Im usually hidden but I need to actually come out of hiding more often. *laughs* Ill IM ya sometime Gareeku if all else fails.

And Stygian, AIM is mainly used because it keeps good rp logs. *laughs*

As for how they get there... thats a good question. I believe on the flyers there would be a word they could touch, a drawing or something, that would teleport them. A word even, to activate it. Ill let you know the first post I make what is decided upon.

This way, its up to the charrie whether they invoked in voluntarily, or accidently read it aloud and got sucked in. Leaves it flexible. Make sense?

ITOS

Actually, Jack can get there by his own means...

Stygian

Well, as can Stygian, but I believe that it would be a greater effort for him. And the chance that he'd just find the world out of nowhere would be slim, to say the least. Not to mention that he usually doesn't take interest in worlds where there are no "openings", so to speak, for corruption to creep in.

Yes, that makes perfect sense, miss. Many thanks.

Toric

Klausbot prototype Toric ready for duty! *Salute*
Yap by Silver.

Arcalane

Quote from: Sirius Griffon on January 10, 2007, 01:49:33 PMThis way, its up to the charrie whether they invoked in voluntarily, or accidently read it aloud and got sucked in. Leaves it flexible. Make sense?

I already covered how Hadrianus had gotten to Median in his short History there, since he wouldn't exactly go around reading notices. Besides, gives him some time to work on 'reputation' prior to Order's arrival, no?  :mwaha

Valynth

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Vince says he's ready.

(no, he won't talk in black, this was a one-shot joke.)
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Melpomene

Adrian and Maeve both ready for action! ^.^

Snuggles

Boog

Shadou: *Salutes* Ready and waiting. And waiting. And waiting....

Pardon his short attention span. Ready when you are.

Toric

Reference pic added. There's a reason this guy scares people off.
Yap by Silver.

Arcalane

Quote from: Toric on January 11, 2007, 03:37:40 PM
Reference pic added. There's a reason this guy scares people off.

Needs more skulls.

EDIT: Added Hadrianus' height in feet after his height in meters.

Stygian

Is that pic from Judge Dredd? Ah, in any case... I think that Stygian will be intrigued.

Toric

Yes, that's the ABC Warbot from Judge Dredd. I just love the huge friggin' arms on that thing.
Yap by Silver.

Stygian

You love huge arms? *grins*

Well, in any case, it's inspired me to do some sketches. I had better come up with a comprehensive character sheet for Stygian anyway.

Toric

Yap by Silver.

e_voyager

ready and willing. also should i and some quirts for Eric?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Valynth

Quick question, which characters will be able to see/hear Vincent from the start?
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Melpomene

Adrian will, considering she, too, is a ghostie. :3 I dunno if others will, too, though.

Sirius Griffon

Quirks are always cool to see, so I dont know why not. ;)

Leona would be able to at least smell him, and likely hear em, but I dont know upon sight really. Her best friend is a ghost type so shes sensitive to these kinda things, but really as odd as it sounds Ill only know as I type things up.

I know that sounds confusing x-x;

ANYWAYS! I just have to type up that Order bio, then Ill get an IC thread started ;) So just be patient with me folks.

*Is currently out from work sick*

Alrighty, bio time again x-x Then we get the ball rollin.

Name: Aniye
Nicknames: Jhonny Featherlight, Jhonny
Species: Feline Anthro
Family: Unknown
Place of Origin: Median
Alliance (Order, Chaos, Neutral, VERY important!): Order

Appearance (Ref pics would be adored here too!): Jhonny looks at first glace just like a regular anthro yellow/orange tabby. The yellow being the main color, and orange strip markinsg running along his body. He also however has long brown hair, which he keeps in a braid slung over one shoulder.

Clothing wise however, its whatever he happens to wish to wear. He always has on a pirate full length jacket with frilly sleeves on, large brown boots, and a huge violet captains hat with a white feather sticking from it. But beyond that hees known to wear layers of brilliantly colored clothing, whatever suits him. Much to the chagrin of his fellow order compatriots, his clothes are almost always in disarray!

History:

Jhonny served for a longtime as the advisor to a young adventurer by the name of Sirius Griffon. After helping the young lupogryph through a hard time, Sirius could see that Jhonny wished for his freedom. You see he was a reincarnated soul, with a preordained destiny that could only be broken by those he served. He would be reborn upon death to serve as an advisor to a new person, one he would instinctually find.

But Sirius broke this chain by setting him free to his own destiny. Jhonny eventually at first took a life upon the seas abandoning his old name of Aniye and old life completely to restart anew.  It was during one of these travels he was shipwrecked upon teh world of Median.

It wasnt long before the sources of Order foud him, and afterhearing their tale he made up his mind that he wished to help in any way. He has since risen to become a Captain of the Order forces due mostly to his sheer determination.

Weapons:
1) Featherlight: His rapier. The rapier has a standard silver blade, although seems a bit longer/thinner than usual. The hilt looks like a pair of outstretched white wings. 

2) Buckshot: A handgun, it is decorated with an elaborate older buck upon the handle. This gun also can handle many types of ammo and proves quite flexible in most any situation.

Abilities:

His abilities include of course his swordsmanship and his abiltiy with the gun. He doesnt have a special soort of abilities per se, although does have the capability of going into a small housecat form to spy if needs be.

Strengths:

Hes very agile in battle, quite good with flips, handstands, and dodge rolls. In fact, its really hard to hit him one on one. Hes also quite flexible, and strong in his beliefs. He is driven by those beliefs, and protecting them.

Weaknesses:

In a group battle he falters, his mind in to many places at once. Also his defense, due to a distinct lack of armor, is pretty lacking. Also he has no magic skills whatsoever.

Quirks: He uhm, tends to speak in old sayings quite a bit, with a wealth of quotes from various places. Also, he tends to be a bit crazy seeming personality wise. He has quite the heart,, caring for all forms of life.

e_voyager

Quote from: Valynth on January 13, 2007, 02:13:33 AM
Quick question, which characters will be able to see/hear Vincent from the start?

Eric probably will but that is not because he's  in a robotic body it's because  by his nature he is able to perceive virtual all form's of energy not that he can uses them and in his prerobot from he was little more then a floating soul
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Toric

Toric will not be able to see spirits. His builders haven't had run-ins with the undead and thus they believe all those ghost stories and ghost-detecting devices are all a bunch of hokey-pokey.

Besides, even if Toric could see spirits, he'd have no way to harm or otherwise affect them.
Yap by Silver.

ITOS

Quote from: Valynth on January 13, 2007, 02:13:33 AM

Jack is currently in a body without that ability so he wouldn't be able to see Vincent from the start.

In his free mind form, Jack would be able to "see" Vincent.

Boog

There's a rather large undead community in Mythlokkos, so Shadou would have been trained to at least get the vague impression that the ghosts are there. Communication would be tricky though.

Stygian

Stygian would definitely be able to both see and feel the spirits, however he would also most definitely be much confused as to what they were at first. And it might be a dangerous thing for them to get too close to him, or vice versa.

Sirius Griffon

RP is open guys! :3 Let me know if I need to clarify anything, Ill provide details and such about surroundings and appearance on my own side when others pop in ;) Basicly, the only parts yua REALLY need to read are in white italics, being the letetr, amke of things what ya will folks! Ask if you have any questions, post any plotlines rps (cause I suck at actually sideplots and whatnot and will need y'all folks help with that :P)

And have fun! :3 Oh yes, dont forget, stir up some chaos :P

Stygian

Let me be the first one of hopefully many to thank you for this, Sirius. You're a wonderful gal for doing this.

Gareeku

*Sneaks in a post*

I agree with Styg. Thank you very much. :)

Sirius Griffon

*bluches* Youre welcome folks, its just I know how haard it is for some charries, especially chaos types, to find a home. Really, ya should thank the fact I have such a chaotic muse! *laughs* Plus, I uhm, wanted to rp with y'all but didnt wish to jump into a well established rp already.

Its my honor though really guys. *smiles* Ill keep up as best as I can, remember, Ill be at work for a bit of the time (Is still out sick) but yesh, hopefully with everyone working together we can make this an rp to remember ;)

This reminds me as well. If tehre are folks who still wish to join or have charries they wish to add in after the post has already started rolling, by all means we'll work out something!

Snuggles