Stirring Up Chaos (OOC, Call for Interest)

Started by Sirius Griffon, January 01, 2007, 10:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Maybe i should have chosen another alignment, seeing as it seems that other who have taken the chaos route seem to be evil, which Gareeku almost certainly isnt...

...now his other form, on the other hand... :mwaha

e_voyager

i've always felt chaos was beyond good and evil and depicted in western religion. chaos is a factor of change though negative changers are often easier then positive ones.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ITOS

Quote from: Gareeku on January 06, 2007, 12:05:19 PM
Maybe i should have chosen another alignment, seeing as it seems that other who have taken the chaos route seem to be evil, which Gareeku almost certainly isnt...

It's not about which side you are on that makes you evil or good, it's more why you are on that side.

Quote from: Out of Mind."You must be failing if you wish your enemy luck."
"Good and evil are human constructs. I was merely attempting to be courteous."
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Valynth

Quote from: ITOS on January 06, 2007, 12:03:44 PM
A note on Jack's free mind form.

QuoteJack can leave his body at any time but his free mind form is very limited physically. In this form he can travel between worlds and is even more free from time since he has no chemical reactions that require time to happen. However, if he looses his body it is not so simple to get a new one.

Unlike ghosts or spirits, a free mind can not posses things. The normal way for a free mind to get a new body is to wait for a friend to revive a dead body after it's previous owner has passed on. By occupying this new body the free mind will inherit it's skills and some of the memories that may still be laying around.

It is possible for a free mind to share a body with another mind but it is uncommon and not recommended.

Hope it's OK... :blizzard

hmm, that might be a good thing along the lines that Jack might give a bit of insight to Vincent about re-animating dead tissues (possessing corpses).

Of course Vincent would still need a large chunk of time to master the technique (even if one knows how to use a power, one must still have the power to make it work).
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Boog

Took me long enough, huh?

Name: Shadou
Nicknames: Blot. One monster bomb. Bad Dream.
Species: Monster (not so much a species as a lack thereof)
Family: An entity known as Boogeyman, various other monsters too numerous to list.
Place of Origin: Mythlokkos
Alliance (Order, Chaos, Neutral, VERY important!): He shares his creator's view of law and chaos, in that they're both tools to be used im moderation, and only in relation to one another. Basically, in this case he's chaotic, but if chaos starts doing significantly better than law he'll change sides.

Appearance (Ref pics would be adored here too!): http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Qtipninja/Shadou.jpg

History: Those who frequent the character lounge know of The Boogeyman's ability to create monsters. Shadou is one of his first creations. He was initially created to work as a spy and an assassin, but of course Boogey cannot keep his creations in his service forever for the same reason parents can't make their children take out their trash after they move out. Shadou then went to a world comparitively used to monsters known as Mythlokkos, a world where the mythology of another world had fled to long ago, for reasons nobody really remembers but alledgedly made sense at the time. He worked for a while as a guardian for magical relics and important treasures, resulting in his current skill as a fighter. Lately he has found employment as a photographer for a local newspaper, until recently a rather interesting flyer managed to flutter before his eyes...
Personality wise, Shadou tends to give the impression of being rude and a bit of a misanthropist, but has an altruistic and kind streak that he does everything he can to cover up.

(This section is optional, to keep better track of things. However, it is classified information and should not be ill used  Use your heads remember please!)  

Weapons: A very, very large butchers knife.

Abilities: His size and density can change depending on the light conditions. Bright light makes him stronger, and his being only a shadow means that being hit by a sudden light can cause him to be cast against nearby surfaces, which he can step out from at whatever size he was when cast against it (like how sometimes ones shadow is bigger than they are). Likewise, being in the dark causes him to become less dense, turning into mist. He has some control over light's effect on him, but it takes a constant concious effort to not simply come apart when in shadow or become dense as steel when a floodlight is turned on him.
He can also hide in any patch of shadow, reshaping to fit whatever shadow he's hiding in (even shadows cast inside the garment by the clothes someone's wearing), and when he's cast against an object he can effect physical things by manipulating their shadows.
Also, he's not the only monster created by Boogey. He's got a big family and there's some of them everywhere. Him and every member of his family carries a wallet with nothing in it but a string of photos that show you the condition of whoever the photo is of, and they each have pictures of each of their family members. They can contact each other via these pictures as well, but the results of such a method of communication are hazy at best, and it's often unlikly that whoever's on the other end has time to spare to so much as reply.

Strengths: He can increase in size and density at will, turn into smoke, hide in shadows, and he's VERY good at using aforementioned butchers knife. In a fight he tends to riccoche from place to place, letting himself be buffeted from surface to surface by light and then using that to step out of a wall right next to the enemy, much bigger and stronger. He's of above average strength even without any special pyrotechnics around, and can operate in a fairly similar fasion when there's no particular light or shadow to be used.

Weaknesses: While he can control light's effect over him, it isn't much control. Locked in a dark room it will take him a concious effort to hold himself together, and it gets worse the longer he's in there. Too much light will burn him, and too much darkness will disperse him too far so that he can't pull all of himself together when he resolidifies, a sensation he describes as "Having all yer muscles atrophy just enough to hurt like @#$%in' hell for a while." Also, in his normal state he is not all that strong in terms of overall constitution; he can't take hits as well as he can dish them out.

Quirks: Has a slight alcohol problem (a big problem, seeing as he's a bit of a lightweight), and a girlfriend back home (also one of Boogey's early creations. Hey, don't give me that look! The family thing isn't supposed to be taken literally!). Hates formal wear, and so of course the universe often conspires to make it so he has to wear it. Loves kareoke, but can't sing worth half a damn.

Melpomene

There's two others within the Chaos that you don't seem to be counting; Leona and Adrian. They're both very kind ^.^

I feel like making a character for the Order. There's SO many neutral people, and there needs to be more balance. Is there anything against multiple-character owning?

Stygian

Hm. Yeah. I'd have thought Gareeku would be neutral or good if anything... But I guess you still balance to that end of the scale. In either case, I think that you should keep your alignment, if for no other reason than to show that chaotic and evil are not thesame. And also I believe that I can state an example of the other side of that coin. Stygian's evil, but mostly neutral or lawful in combination with that.

Oh, and Mene dear... I'm not worried about you disliking Stygian at all, even though he could be called both a smoker and an alcoholic.

I should also warn both ITOS and you beforehand that thought-reading or body-sharing with Stygian is not recommended, for quite strong reasons. I'd rather keep on the right foot with both of your characters, and no matter the intentions, those things would probably end in disaster.

Boog

Who says Order and Chaos have any moral affiliations whatsoever? The way the situation was described, this world is being oppressed by an overabundance of law, and the person putting out the flyers certainly doesn't seem like an insidious mastermind to me. Law is law and chaos is chaos, and that's the extent of it.

Melpomene

Quote from: Stygian on January 06, 2007, 07:45:53 PMI should also warn both ITOS and you beforehand that thought-reading or body-sharing with Stygian is not recommended, for quite strong reasons. I'd rather keep on the right foot with both of your characters, and no matter the intentions, those things would probably end in disaster.

Adrian doesn't read anyone's thoughts without their given permission, so I doubt she would anyways. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

Toric

Hmm, this thread is calling to me. I'll cook up a lawful, orderly robot if you give me a few days' time (and I'll try not to step on e_voyager's toes too much while still not being a pushover)
Yap by Silver.

e_voyager

go for it. as Boogey has found out there is more in my mind then circuits and wires. i am not lawful nor am i chaos i am simply myself and i'll take everyone as they show themselves to me. this is a different world and i am a different E. and E 27 years before the events in the lounge
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sirius Griffon

Alright, indeed, Chaos to me would be neitehr good nor evil, but really, in the context of hows its used. Too much order could be seen as bad, as with this world really. I believe in Boogeymans terms myself really.

As Mene said, Leona herself is a very good by nature charrie. Chaos doesnt equal evil.

Gareeku, really, its alright! *smiles* Neutral is perfectly fine, in fact, its good to see those who arent fully chaotic.

Ad yes, multi charries would be allowed, cause I know folks can handle that if they wish. We will need some good hearted orderly folks to help make for better storylines and plotlines correct?

Oh yes, and

Boogeyman: APPROVED!

Wow, I didnt think I wuould start a thread that had this much interest. Should prove to be an interesting ride. Oh yes, and the quirks idea, I like that! I should add that in to the charrie form. *Goes to do so*

As for Leona's quirks: She can eat ANYTHING. Her stomachs literally a black hole. She loves to eat two ton fishies. Shes very curious, squees like a small child, and oh yes, well, the rest y'all will see. *laughs*

Boog

Woo! Approval get! Can't wait 'til this starts, it promises to be pretty cool.

Snuggles

I agree with the boogeyman this defiantly promises to be pretty cool.

Gareeku

Quote from: Sirius Griffon on January 07, 2007, 02:25:59 AM
Alright, indeed, Chaos to me would be neitehr good nor evil, but really, in the context of hows its used. Too much order could be seen as bad, as with this world really. I believe in Boogeymans terms myself really.

As Mene said, Leona herself is a very good by nature charrie. Chaos doesnt equal evil.

*reads the other posts as well, and slinks off into the corner for not using his brain* :<

Ok then, chaos it is. :3

Arcalane

Quote from: Sirius Griffon on January 07, 2007, 02:25:59 AMWow, I didnt think I wuould start a thread that had this much interest. Should prove to be an interesting ride.

Just keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times and if necessary use the bag provided if you can't hold onto your lunch. ;)

You catch the profile I put up? It's just near the end of the first page.

Melpomene

*hum* Making another char, because the Order is pretty lonely~

Name: Maeve Sidhe
Nicknames: Mae
Species: Fairie
Family: N/A (they're born from flowers)
Place of Origin: Seelie Court
Alliance: Order

Appearance: (I might draw her at some point.) Maeve is 5' 7" and has pin-point straight blonde hair, with hangs that go down to her eyelashes. Her eyes are light green in color, and reflect many emotions, be they true or false. Her skin is pale, though not excessively so, and perfectly unblemished and unmarred. She does have tattooes on her body, which are able to change shapes and move with Maeve's will, but cannot change from their dark blue color. She hides her wings under a long mauve-colored cape, with a Norse cloak-pin holding it together. Maeve's dress is made of various sheer layers, making it appear as if it melts from her skin.

She has a single earring in her left ear, and often wears bangles around both wrists, and if she doesn't, she wears iron shackles, which leave large burn marks on her skin. Maeve doesn't wear does, prefering to go barefood. Around her toes are various iron rings, which again leave scorching burn marks. They're embled with the Unseelie Court, expect for one her pinkie, which is plain.

History: Maeve was born to the Seelie Court, or the good fairies, pixies and faes. She grew up amongst them, though never truly took any of their values to heart. Eventually, in her 'adolescent' years, she began acting up by throwing apples at others, or playing cruel jokes upon people. However, when she dyed their Queen's hair blue, they Banished her from the Court. Maeve left for the Unseelie Court, becoming accepted, and lived there for much of her life. She took their lessons of manipulation and sociopathism to heart. Her morals grew twisted, and branched and her mind became keener with the years of living at the Unseelie Court.

Maeve helped sacrifice human children, so that her Queen would still control rouge pixies, but left soon after. She had grown bored and idle at the Court, and decided that she needed to expand and learn even more. So Maeve left the world she had been upon entirely, after visiting Rowan, who taught her the art of portal-making. Maeve entered another world, filled with war, and set to work. She banded together a small group of people, going to the nearest country and asking for an army. Of course, she was declined, so Maeve killed the king and took throne, which was handed down to one of those in her group. Given an army, finally, Maeve went to the next kingdom. There, she assassinated the King while he was trying to ride off for war.

Becoming caught by the King's royal guard, she allowed herself to be dragged and put in prison for a very long time before they took her out to be executed. Before she could get to the gallows, Maeve was 'shot' with an arrow. It was, in fact, simply wedged between her arm, though hidden considering she wore a cloak that day. They threw her into a compost dump, and Maeve was allowed to escape. She went her way to the next kingdom, and the next, eventually managing to kill most kings and put in the heirs that were members of her group. Thus, solving the wars, and left.

The next world Maeve happened by was one where most of its population was feral animals. Humans were under-progress, and not making much leeway. Maeve set fire to all human villages, making sure none were left alive, and solved that problem before moving on. She continued to create destruction, while solving the problem at the same time, in nearly every world she went to. Some seemed to be fine, so Maeve would simply drink a cup of tea and read a book or watch a form of entertainment. More often than naught, in the peaceful worlds, there was some sort of 'arena' where one could battle in for prizes. Maeve liked going to these, testing herself, though often losing, and took them as one would practice.

However, over all her travels, Maeve began to stop solving less and less, while her destruction grew more and more. Maeve began doing things simply because she could, with no backdrop, and without consideration of others. The fairie was grownig more and more into her role as a sociopath, and a calculating one at that. In one world, she took extended classes in acting, and with a natural quirk for it, left after five years of training. She continued her travels, always adopting new people to join her parties, but either killing them or ditching them along the way.

Life was good, and Maeve enjoyed doing things for herself. When Maeve came upon the flyer, however, she couldn't help but laugh. Instead of joining chaos, Maeve took the side of order. Deciding that for once in her life, the villian was on the side of rightousness.

Weapons: Long sword (main), battle axe (rare).

Abilities: Maeve has the ability to enchant people or things, considering it's a natural gift to fairies. Enchantments include telekensis, paralyzation, poison, illusions, and reduced/enhanced speed. She can also float without the use of her wings, but glide or fly with them. She can, by using the dust from her wings, give others the ability to glide as well, but rarely does it. Maeve can open portals, but doesn't normally do so unless traveling from world-to-world. She has a bit of black magic, able to cast fire, but nothing else. She's uncannily good at manipulating and charming people, despite her inner workings, to such an extend it becomes more of an 'ability' than a 'strength'.

Strengths: Maeve is a natrual adept to magic, though often ignores it for place of brute strength. She's wonderful at wielding a sword, and is balanced out in both offense and defense. She's fast, whether that's magic-enduced or not. She can use extended amonts of magic at once, or over certain time, and can regain her energy by preforming another activity.

Weaknesses: Iron. Fairies are allergic to it inside and out, and it does extensive damage to them. She isn't exceptionally good in defense or offense, and so can't do either to certain extents without having to stop. Her endurace is lacking physically, and her strength in magic is as well. She also is weak against water, for some unknown reason, but strays from it as much as possible.

Quirks: Maeve's sociopathic, loves salads and teas, is somewhat squeamish, and (I cannot say this enough) is an excetpional actor.

Valynth

okay, I've added a quirks section (at last).
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Toric

Name: Toric
Nicknames: Ric, Tinman
Species: Klausbot, Anvil model v 1.8
Family: Klaus Bergen, age 40 (Creator/Master) and his daughter Flora Bergen, age 17 (Mistress)
Place of Origin: Median
Alliance: Order

Appearance: Silver and chrome coloration with some blue strips of cloth hanging from elbows and waist. Bullet-shaped head with eye-cameras in two indentations, and hinging squared jaw for a mouth. The rest of the body resembles a suit of plate armor with the gaps in the armor covered by chainmail, but it has a few modifications. The most notable is the set of hover-jets, tubes that stick out diagonally downward from both the chest and the back.  The body is 7'3'' so it's not hard to spot this guy walking down the street.
Basic body reference here Exceptions: silvery metallic coloration, armor covers much more of the body so there aren't as many exposed parts, and of course the head shape and chest additions. He be a big guy.

History: Klaus Bergen was for the most part a stereotypical noble. He enjoyed his position in life, and didn't bother worrying about the welfare of his lessers. He continued the family job as a historian, which has become easier and easier through each generation as fewer new entries are added, something Klaus has often wondered whether he should be happy or worried about. His daughter was the stereotypical rebellious youth, always testing assumptions and rules that were set before her while never going so far as to publicly break them. When she was approaching adolescence, Klaus was posed with a problem: no longer a child, Flora would be free to venture out in public by herself, and while he wouldn't openly forbit it, her father would be worried sick about her potentially breaking a law and suffering the consequences. A solution was found in Klaus's knack for robotics along with some pre-existing schematics and the help of a crazed inventor. Using a versatile magical enchanting catalyst called a Sun Stone as a starting point for the AI, Klaus and his partner created a highly sophisiticated, stable mind for the imposing body they were building. The Klausbot Anvil prototype affectionately named "Toric" was completed just in time for Flora's 13th birthday. Since he began his career as Flora's personal bodyguard he has had many improvements made to his body, but his artificial mind was a stroke of genius from its inception and thus has been modified only rarely and minutely. One interesting thing about Toric's life is the fact that Flora's unbecoming behavior earns her many suspicious stares, and it has taken numerous lectures of memorized laws from her bodyguard and extensive explanations and outright lies to officers from her father to prevent her from being labeled the dreaded C-word... chaotic.

Weapons: wrist-mounted nailgun on either hand. These guns fire inch-thick iron rods (or whatever metal he manufactures them from) with pointed ends using compressed air. Each detachable arm-clip carries five rods and spare clips are stored in side compartments on the upper legs. Toric also carries a set of five flash-bang grenades attached to clips on his "belt" and an electric stun-gun in a holster that can be fed into his power system for a supercharged electrical attack. For dire situations (that only a slightly-crazed inventor/programmer could anticipate), Toric also has five concussive grenades in a launcher concealed beneath his body's pauldron in the left shoulder region.

Abilities: Toric can derive power either from charging up power cells via outlets or by consuming organic materials (usually wheat-based foods or or plants) and converting them to two components of a highly combustible fuel which can be stored and burned for energy. This fuel can be fed rapidly to the hover-jets, allowing Toric to slow a descent greatly for a short period of time. The jets can be controlled for some aerial maneuvering, but they do not enable full flight; Toric is simply too heavy to achieve lift. His sunstone AI allows him to remain conscious after EMP blasts, though he must take time to restart his body. At the same time this magical component of his mind causes him to become sluggish and unpredictable in anti-magic environments as parts of his mind literally shut down temporarily.

Strengths: Toric has great physical strength, but also possesses detailed control over it, able to do anything from daintily picking a flower to snapping a broomstick with just his hands. He contains an extensive series of redundant repair systems so if he loses an arm, it can be re-attached, it'll just take a while as the broken repair systems are repaired and everything gets connected again. This is helped by the built-in smelter in Toric's abdomen in which he can melt metals for application in body maintenance and repair, weapons and ammunition crafting, and other such uses. His hover-jets also allow him to survive long falls that would otherwise be severely damaging due to the sheer momentum of the fall, and also let him perform "long-jumps" in which he leaps into the air and fires his jets to achieve more air-time.

Weaknesses:Because of his metal body, Toric is extremely heavy. It's a good thing he prefers standing, because most chairs would break under him. He also avoids buildings with wooden floors, and is wary of buildings with multiple stories unless the building materials look like they'll hold. While his circuitry is adequately insulated against electricity (no more vulnerable than the average human), Toric's furnace and smelter are susceptible to cold, and the densely-packed metal of his body can crack at low temperatures, so cold-type attacks are very effective against the Klausbot. Illusions are also effective against the easily-confused robot.

Quirks: Toric's primary purpose is the protection of Flora. He is VERY effective at his job, due in part to his overzealous dedication. Many a suitor or friend, nobleman and commoner alike, has been sent running after making a move that could be considered "threatening." He takes orders from the Master (Klaus) first and the Mistress (Flora) second, and never does anything that directly contradicts his primary mission of protecting Flora. While he has sufficient programming for quick thinking in a combat situation, Toric is not used to independent action and thus performs best when under the command of another being. Unfortunately, Toric tends to take his orders literally, and ambiguous commands confuse him so he tends to make silly mistakes in carrying out the interpreted orders. Despite his job as hired muscle, Toric is usually fairly gentle and inquisitive, and enjoys watching the local wildlife when he is not actively performing his duties. While Flora cares for her robot guard/butler, she finds him tiresome after long periods of time, and will often send him away on errands after adamantly assuring him that she'll be okay while he's gone just to get him out of her hair for a while.

A good example of a possible way to get Toric into the "Order" party would be for Flora to see the party recruiting or otherwise declaring the threat of Chaos, and her convincing him to go with the Order party to seek out the threat of Chaos before the threat finds and endangers her.
Yap by Silver.

Sirius Griffon

Sheridan: APPROVED!
Maeve: APPROVED!
Toric: APPROVED!

Sorry bout that sheridan, somehow must have missed your post. ><;

Nice to see some Order types as well, Ill probably have an Order charrie myself before long. *laughs*

But yes, wow, interesting indeed! It might be chaos just keeping up with everyone! :3

Arcalane

Stygian

ITOS

I'll ad some to Jack once he has told me what to write.

*waits*

Man, do I have to do everything for my characters? >:O *grumbles*
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Boog

Melpomene

Okay, because I got kinda tired of having to go back and check what character was with what alliance, I made an index. The application number is if they were the first, fifth, thirteenth, etc. application submitted.

Guide:
Application number. Name (Species // Alliance)

In alphabetical order by first name;
8. Adrian Mneme (Undead/Spectre // Chaos)
14. Aniye (Feline Anthro // Order)
6. Cogidubnus Mith'lome (Were [Human, Wolf] // Neutral)
2. Eric Kile (Panther, Nine-tail fox hybrid // Neutral)
4. Eric Valen (Stolen robot body // Neutral)
1. Gareeku Manoko (Wolf, Being/Incubus halfbreed // Chaos)
10. Hadrianus Fidelis (Gene-boosted human // Evil/Chaos)
7.  Jack Spades (Feline, Freemind // Neutral)
5. Leona deBazna (Child of Chaos [Shifter] // Chaos)
12. Maeve Sidhe (Fairie // Order)
3. ?Sebastian Koenig? (? // Evil)
11. Shadou (Monster // Chaotic Neutral)
13. Toric (Klausbot Guardian v 1.8 // Order)
9. Vincent Fringe (Ghost, human // Neutral/balanced)

In alphabetical order by last name;
14. Aniye (Feline Anthro // Order)
5. Leona deBazna (Child of Chaos [Shifter] // Chaos)
10. Hadrianus Fidelis (Gene-boosted human // Evil/Chaos)
9. Vincent Fringe (Ghost, human // Neutral/balanced)
2. Eric Kile (Panther, Nine-tail fox hybrid // Neutral)
3. ?Sebastian Koenig? (? // Evil)
6. Cogidubnus Mith'lome (Were [Human, Wolf] // Neutral)
1. Gareeku Maoko (Wolf, Being/Incubus halfbreed // Chaos)
8. Adrian Mneme (Undead/Spectre // Chaos)
11. Shadou (Monster // Chaotic Neutral)
12. Maeve Sidhe (Fairie // Order)
7. Jack Spades (Feline, Freemind // Neutral)
13. Toric (Klausbot Guardian v 1.8 // Order)
4. Eric Valen (Stolen robot body // Neutral)

Yes, I have too much free time. >_____> And ya, I will update this when more bios come in. Why? 'Cause I have too much free time. x.x

Gareeku

Gareeku's last name is "Manoko". it says so in his character form. >_>;

Melpomene

Sirius Griffon

As I said on AIM, way, WAY cool :3 Ill have that edited into the first post perhaps :3

Now, that being said, Im gonna type up one last bio, that for an Order charrie. Then I should have a starting post up within the next day or two. So er, is everyone ready?

Gareeku

I certainly am! :3

And I never see you on Aim. I try to talk to you but you're never there. :( *sniffle*

Stygian

Go for it. We're ready anytime. Though I have to ask - just how did the characters in particular get to the place? It's no problem in most of the cases, as far as I can see. Stygian would likely either accept an invitation gladly, or just stumble in on one of his travels. But if people are forcibly taken along to this place, as I can believe could be the case for some, I expect it would affect their attitude toward the whole deal...

Not to say that would be a bad thing. Though mind that if you forced Stygian into something, you'd see really painful retaliation. Taking someone's life, something cruel even to him, he considers lesser than taking someone's freedom.

What's AIM lol? *Is being sarcastic, since he knows it very well but hates the guts out of AOL*