Started by Maxx, January 07, 2007, 03:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

pretty close...but no body shot

Netami

superluser

Quote from: Netami on January 07, 2007, 03:35:23 AMNice contacts

Gotta say no contacts.

No...well, anything.  This is obviously a Photoshop job based off of a black and white image.

Still...it's better than the photo that was linked before the edit.  What was that?

Edit: You know, this comes off as a bit mean-spirited.  It's very nice (though I don't see the resemblance), and obviously someone put in a lot of time to do this.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Netami

Well, it has all of the colors needed for a goth rendition of the mab character. I thought it was original until I saw some jaggies, but I was too focused on the contact lenses. I was going to get some theatrical ones like that, but they're expensive.

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's not the living room drapes, but I'll give it a seven.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sunblink

Yeah, like Superluser said, the photoshoping seems rather dubious. It's pretty cool that you put this together, though. I probably wouldn't be able to do that--photomanipulation is pretty difficult... at least for me. :P

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Damaris

I would suggest feathering a bit next time- that helps keep the lines from being too jagged.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ShiningShadow

I like it very cool indeed.

gothtk14

A goth-Mab that would be fun sorta

gothtk14

Goth-Abel was cool i never saw that part until to day i missed it last time.

ShiningShadow

Goth Abel I would love to see the dark clothings and makeup to make the whole Goth Abel complete with Goth poetry to boot I would like that to see if this will become a reality if Amber will draw and color this.

gothtk14