12-29-06 Girlfriend

Started by Alan Garou, December 28, 2006, 10:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitemagebishieboy

Quote from: Manawolf on December 29, 2006, 11:40:01 PM
Enough with the damn MILFing you pervs.

MILF wanting certainly isnt perverted. If you want something perverted i can come up with stuff a whole ton more intresting than that.

So how perverted you want? :mowcookie

Manawolf

Neither the time nor the place for that.

Madmann135

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that demonic Pink Poodle has a mothering complex and therefore see's everyone that she likes as a child of hers in a sense.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Faerie Alex

When you're 9000 years old, everyone must seem like children to you.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Turnsky

Quote from: modelincard on December 30, 2006, 10:18:44 AM

and remarkably well preserved for her age!

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Turnsky on December 30, 2006, 10:21:13 AM

Here's a hint. CUBIS ARE SHAPESHIFTERS.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

superluser

Quote from: Psaakyrn on December 30, 2006, 12:01:49 PM
Quote from: Turnsky on December 30, 2006, 10:21:13 AMand remarkably well preserved for her age!

I dunno.  If I were a shapeshifting creature thousands of years old, I would grow a few warts, make a few shiny patches of skin, develop a hacking cough, that sort of thing.

Better for business, you know.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aleolus

Quote from: superluser on December 30, 2006, 12:10:21 PM
I dunno.  If I were a shapeshifting creature thousands of years old, I would grow a few warts, make a few shiny patches of skin, develop a hacking cough, that sort of thing.

Not if you were vain, you wouldn't.  You'd keep yourself as pretty and physically appealing as you could.

On a slight side note, what does MILF stand for again?  I forget.

Manawolf

Quote from: Turnsky on December 30, 2006, 10:21:13 AMand remarkably well preserved for her age!

Someone has been reading the Evil Overlord List.

Meech

Getting somewhat back on topic.

How old was Pyroduck when Fa'Lina adopted him?  Was she the one who gave him the name Pyroduck?

Reese Tora

Quote from: Aleolus on December 30, 2006, 02:07:42 PM

Not if you were vain, you wouldn't.  You'd keep yourself as pretty and physically appealing as you could.

On a slight side note, what does MILF stand for again?  I forget.

back a page, 7th from the bottom...

Personally, I find the fine lines that result from facial expression to be somewhat attractive, especially compared to a face that is almost alien in it's smoothness.

I guess that Falina would have to pick a look that she finds attractive, if she's going around with an altered appearance on a regualr basis
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Teroniss

Quote from: Caswin on December 29, 2006, 11:08:40 AM
Yup.  Fa'Lina's big.  She'd make a good fighting game boss. *Wink wink nudge nudge to self*

Anyone know how tall Amber is?

Probably best not to ask, and Ill probably get thwacked later for it but, I shall give you an image to wrap around your head:

"Hey mommy, look at the little midget girl over there."
"Now honey, its not nice to call people midget, they prefer little people."

Sorry Amber, I'm just joking, please dont smite me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Can we all have a moment of silence for Teroniss, please?

Not from Amber, mind. It's from all her defensive fans. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sunblink

Oh Terooooooniiiiss... *taps the edge of her morningstar mace against her palm* I have a surprise for youuuuuu...

:P

~Keaton the Black Jackal

superluser

Quote from: Manawolf on December 30, 2006, 02:13:33 PM
Quote from: superluser on December 30, 2006, 12:10:21 PMI dunno.  If I were a shapeshifting creature thousands of years old, I would grow a few warts, make a few shiny patches of skin, develop a hacking cough, that sort of thing.

Someone has been reading the Evil Overlord List.

Actually, the proximate cause of the quote was probably Granny Weatherwax, who was cursed with supple skin.  I just read that part of Wyrd Sisters and it probably came from that.

But yes, Cellblock B of Pete Anspach's Evil Overlord List includes this directive:

202. All crones with the ability to prophesy will be given free facelifts, permanents, manicures, and Donna Karan wardrobes. That should pretty well destroy their credibility.

P.S. I rather like the advice from the fortuneteller in Mostly Harmless, ``All I can suggest is that if you take decisions that are exactly opposite to the sort of decisions that I've taken, then maybe you won't finish up at the end of your life in a smelly old cave like this!''

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well I don't know... there's probably some advantage to people thinking you're young and therefore underestimating you. Also, a young appearance can convey strength in some situations.

Turnsky

Quote from: Turnsky on December 30, 2006, 10:21:13 AM

subtle, like a flying cement truck filled with mows

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ShiningShadow

I have a thought was Falina ever was married. Imagined her with a husband doing the wild thang *just Joking here don't smite me please*. Anywho now I know that Pyro has a adoptive mother. It still bothers me about this I think she needs to knows about the dragons how to get this info why adopt a dragon which is Pyro. I still don't trust Falina and I never will.

superluser

Quote from: ShiningShadow on December 31, 2006, 01:15:58 AMI have a thought was Falina ever was married. Imagined her with a husband doing the wild thang *just Joking here don't smite me please*. Anywho now I know that Pyro has a adoptive mother. It still bothers me about this I think she needs to knows about the dragons how to get this info why adopt a dragon which is Pyro. I still don't trust Falina and I never will.

I don't see what the point of adopting someone as a method of reconnaissance would be.  Surely, there would be better methods.  Say, invite the Creature Council to tea.  Or kidnap a mutual friend and set out to free him, slowly insinuating your influence over the Dragon members of the party and discovering their secrets.  Or follow a dragon home and knock him out by gassing him through a keyhole and then taking him to a village where you can do high-pressure interrogations...

P.S. Could you try maybe using a little more punctuation?  I'll see if I can't get Mr. Period out here to help.

Dard

I wouldn't trust Fa'Lina as far as I can throw her, too, but that doesn't automatically mean that if she adopted someone not from her species that it has to be an abusive (or even just usive) relationship. In fact, her reaction in the last panel indicates some honest feelings, even if they are somewhat influenced by her evil personality.  :mwaha
Still, who could ever know when Fa'Lina is honest and when not?
Reliable, yes, often. Honest? No!

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Dard on December 31, 2006, 07:48:27 PM
I wouldn't trust Fa'Lina as far as I can throw her, too, but that doesn't automatically mean that if she adopted someone not from her species that it has to be an abusive (or even just usive) relationship. In fact, her reaction in the last panel indicates some honest feelings, even if they are somewhat influenced by her evil personality.  :mwaha
Still, who could ever know when Fa'Lina is honest and when not?
Reliable, yes, often. Honest? No!

Well if you put it that way maybe she's up to something. I could not know what it is but I assured you that she doing something big and Pyro dosen't know it.

Meech

Has Fa'Lina ever actually lied in the comic?  I don't recall her ever not telling some form of the truth or her own opinion.

superluser

Quote from: Meech on December 31, 2006, 10:30:48 PMHas Fa'Lina ever actually lied in the comic?  I don't recall her ever not telling some form of the truth or her own opinion.

I am pretty sure that she has.  I'll have to look, but I think she did so when she was talking to Dan at SAIA.

Dard

I haven't looked it up, but I say that Fa'Lina is powerful enough that she doesn't need to lie!

Zedd

Nah...Shes always modist...Even when it painfuly hurts

ShiningShadow

Yeah but she tends to omit things for her benefit for something she is planning. That's why I don't trust her is the way she carries herself as a arrogant powerful Cubi has no equal till now when Dan comes to the picture. I have this uneasy feeling whatever she is planning it will blow up in her face.

Aridas

Now you're not making any sense...

FlameSword

I checked pyroduck's cast page it sais Fa'Lina adopted him so she is and is not his mom. :boogie (go mee go mee it's your birthday) sorry it's because I'm getting an ipod.

Tiger_T

Maybe Pyroduck adopted Fa'Lina as his mother. [[...to sneak into the Cubi-Society and annihilate them from within! :mwaha]]

WHAT?
No, You must have misread that.

*jedi-mind-swishes*
The words in the brackets aren't the ones you've read and you don't want to reread them.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 05, 2007, 07:20:31 PM
Maybe Pyroduck adopted Fa'Lina as his mother. [[...to sneak into the Cubi-Society and annihilate them from within! :mwaha]]

WHAT?
No, You must have misread that.

*jedi-mind-swishes*
The words in the brackets aren't the ones you've read and you don't want to reread them.

That is something I have not considered. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the intrigue and the deceptions never ends. Something is going to happen very quick and deadly.