Pretty Princess of Aluminum Foil

Started by Caswin, December 24, 2006, 03:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

I know her first appearance ("Friends don't let friends draw sick"), but she popped up again, didn't she?  Can anyone tell me when?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Zedd

That princess foil bit...That was way back and Amber was way under the weather yet still fuctioning like a geared cog covered in flem

llearch n'n'daCorna

Caswin wanted to know when, though.

Hang 5, let me see if it's in the scripts.

Nup. Browsing through all the images, I can't find anything -after- #321 that has the Pretty Princess of Aluminium Foil in it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

Jeez I need to update this thing.

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Brunhidden

i dont wan mabb anywhere near myanus, uranus, or any anus. i honestly dont trust her to resist pranking

QuoteScientists have changed the name of that plannet to stop all the jokes. Its now called urectum.
[/glow]
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Faerie Alex

My astronomy club teacher insisted on pronouncing it Urinis.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

superluser

Quote from: modelincard on December 26, 2006, 12:14:14 PMMy astronomy club teacher insisted on pronouncing it Urinis.

I never got that.  She doesn't want to pronounce it like your-anus, so she pronounces it urine-ous?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Brunhidden

lets just get it over with and name it "bootay 7" so it becomes a single entandre instead of a double entandre

QuoteIf you like junk in your trunk im a freaking SUV
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

superluser

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on December 26, 2006, 12:38:50 PMlets just get it over with and name it "bootay 7" so it becomes a single entandre instead of a double entandre

We already did that.  It's called Venus.  Fun fact: People from Venus should properly be known as venereal.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

LionHeart

Quote from: superluser on December 26, 2006, 12:22:15 PM
Quote from: modelincard on December 26, 2006, 12:14:14 PMMy astronomy club teacher insisted on pronouncing it Urinis.

I never got that.  She doesn't want to pronounce it like your-anus, so she pronounces it urine-ous?

That one always struck me as kinda stupid too...

For some reason, they tried to make "urine-ous" the official pronunciation. Go figure....
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

thetire

you guys are sticky with innuendo...  >:3

Taross

Quote from: Zander on December 27, 2006, 02:40:47 PM

I feel like Granny Ogg, giggling at the word 'innuendo'... Then again, I don't have any spherical glass floaters they attach to netting buoys...

Zedd

Quote from: Taross on December 28, 2006, 06:36:49 AM

I feel like Granny Ogg, giggling at the word 'innuendo'... Then again, I don't have any spherical glass floaters they attach to netting buoys...

I was in a boat once with my father and said to me...."Quit playing with your dingy!" >:3

ShiningShadow

I find it very funny in my own opinion.

Taross

Quote from: Zedd on December 28, 2006, 10:40:29 AM
Quote from: Taross on December 28, 2006, 06:36:49 AM

I was in a boat once with my father and said to me...."Quit playing with your dingy!" >:3

At least it's not glass buoy balls.

FlameSword

how did this thread become about how to say uranus?

bill

That's pretty much how things work around here.