Who here plays WoW on Dark Iron?

Started by Akisohida, January 04, 2007, 08:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

I know it is not a DMFA specific thread but I am focusing on the DMFA-ers so I posted it here. I have seen quite a few names recently that make me think DMFA-ers are playing WoW. Heck, a guy named 'Janusx' gave me some advice only a few minutes ago so I am wondering if I might be running into peeps there. :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Damaris

Akishohida, we have told you repeatedly that we do not care if it is directed at the King of France, or DMFA readers- it does not pertain to the wide world of the DMFA comic, and as such, does not belong in here.  Please repost in the proper forum.  I would suggest Shout Out or Video Games.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Amber Williams

That and all things considered, the amount of DMFAers in comparison to the rest of the users is pretty ginormous as is.  There is no real need to segregate what few non-DMFA addicts unless the idea of meeting someone who happens to like Castlevania in your WoW server is so horrible and traumatic.

I gotta admit, while I realize you didn't mean to be offensive, posting a thread like this asking specifically who all on the forum (but only well-known DMFA fans) play WoW seems really snobby. :/