Flammie's Theme

Started by Darkmoon, August 24, 2005, 07:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helena

Camera views in most games r evil....plus I gave up on KH COM...lol. It was only made for gba sp...i got tired of small screen. Small screens actually give me headaches, actually it was morely the light...i hate bright lights, it gives me migraines so my glasses, that I'm cursed with forever, are tinted some what...and turn to sun glasses when I'm outside.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Darkmoon

Well, I'd just play it on my GBPlayer if I actually had any interest... but I don't.

ilpalazzo

Quote from: Destina Faroda on September 04, 2005, 05:38:00 PM
You wanted proof?  You got a double dose!  Warning:  Those files are gigantic, so if you're on dial-up or a slow connection, don't even think about clicking.

No, I did not intentionally throw those matches to the computer.  I'm just that pitiful.  That's why I quit playing fighting games.

Lies you threw those battles no person I've ever seen fights like that

Mageknight Locke

i veiw KH as a blasphemy, and i completely and utterly depise disney with all my black heart for reasons i will not go through

Darkmoon

I'm not that oppsoed to it in concept. I think it's a cool idea, honestly. But it lacked so much in gameplay as to be basically unplayable for me.

ilpalazzo

Bah, you guys probably stunk at it.

Darkmoon

What, KH? Naw, I actualyl was doing pretty decent in the game, but I had the fight tha camera the entire time. So I quit. It stopped being fun.

Fizzbit

Quote from: Jorge D. Fuentes on September 01, 2005, 08:49:36 AM
It's true, he sucks at games.
I've seen him play CotM. And AoS. :P

Did you see him beat Aria?  :mwaha

Jorge D. Fuentes

!!!!

FORTUNATELY NOT!  I WAS IN THE OTHER ROOM!
With a wife like his, he shouldn't be doing... that... anymore... *shifty eyes*
>_>
<_<

Darkmoon

You sick, sick man. Don't you think about my wife like that!

(slaps Jorge in the face with a white glove)

Mageknight Locke

the castletriod games need to get rid of the 'heal fully at save points' or at least have the option to as the combat just boils down to trading hits while the hits on you count for little, at least that would get the differculty up and give some use to the reams of potions etc that are found but never used

Darkmoon

Well, CotM had it closer to the way it should be, as the enemies were really fuckin strong in some areas of the castle.

Mageknight Locke

yea, if you get stoned (lol) in the devil armour room or charged by drac in any mode except normal and fighter your screwed, i once got hit for 1200 damage by dracs last form in magician mode, auto-pwnage                         :gun1 :knifed :gun2

Fizzbit

Yeah in CotM the "auto-heal" save points were a necessity, not a nice "Oh, you're hurt, let's be like the faerie room in Zelda that you can return to whenever you get mauled by a zombie" it's more like a "MEDIC! FUCKIN' MEDIC!!!!"

Mageknight Locke

and loads of things just throw you around like a ragdoll only for you to get up and be chucked again

btw fizzbit can i copy that avatar movie of yours please, its soooooooo funny

Darkmoon

(nosd) CotM gave new meaning to "ragdoll."

Fizzbit

Quote from: Mageknight Locke on September 11, 2005, 03:30:14 PMbtw fizzbit can i copy that avatar movie of yours please, its soooooooo funny

Sure. It's not even mine, I can't remember where I found it.

ilpalazzo

I saw it at the AOTS home site a few weeks back.