Corrupt a Wish, Part Deux

Started by Valynth, December 17, 2006, 12:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you never existed... what was I talking about again?

I wish they would have better marathon's on the holidays.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Valynth

Granted, unfortunately you didn't pay your bills so you can't watch any of them.

I wish I knew the secret of the universe
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

e_voyager

granted but it curses you to live the lifespan of a universe as you body become a small living one inhabbited by the souls of the dead 'some good most evil and war like entities. ' from other universes. good luck enjoy the rest of your 900T years.

i wish i had a sense of remorse.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you already have a sense of remorse...thank you for wasting a wish.

I wish for a pair pf black socks... and I don't want any feet attached to them when I get them.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

granted you now have a a pair of black socks. did i mention that were were made of rusted iron and that they give you lock jaw when you pick them up?

(also as anyone who knows me knows i have no remorse. and considering how many times you've tried to turn me into sailor moon i thought you're realise that by now.)

I wish that my little sister would stop talking me into getting her video games. she almost never plays them as is.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

Granted, Your little sister doesn't have a mouth anymore, But she soon die after because she can't eat or drink...(man i am mean :mowsad)

I wish that I had a better job at some tech. management position.

Fex

your wish is granded your at a company's tech. management position but the building burns down the next day.

I wish for a ever lasting piece of pie

Aisha deCabre

Granted.  You can never get rid of the pie and the crumbs that are left all over the place attract everlasting hordes of insects.   :mwaha

I wish for an undestructable computer.   :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Drake Manaweilder

Granted, It has an undestructable forcefeild which prevents you from going near it.

I wish I had more games for my PS2, Not not the scratched up/buggy/extremely easy kind though.

Valynth

Granted, unfortunately they're all really bad anime and World War 2 games.

I wish I had the complete Transformers (original) season 1 dvd set.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.

Fex

your wish is granded but your dog eats them all

I wish for x-ray vision

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You can now see through clothes. But only those worn by overweight 43yo truckers from Kansas called Keith. And your 97yo grandmother.

I wish I was more awake of a morning.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thetire

granted. you are never allowed to sleep again.

I wish for gummy bears

RushFox

Granted, but it's the only show on TV, FOREVER! (Well for some it may not be a bad thing...  :3)

I wish for DVD sets for every cartoon in the 80's and 90's, to please everyone who was a kid back in the day.  :)

Alan Garou

Granted. However, they are illegal forgeries and you spend the rest of your life in jail due to an overzealous judge.

I wish I was a female version of myself.

Angel

Granted. It's your "time of the month." And yes, you are one of those women who gets mind-slaughteringly painful cramps.  :mwaha Know our pain, Biznatch!

I wish I knew exactly why the war hasn't stopped yet.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

KarlOmega1

Granted...however you are now in the middle of a conspiracy to hide the fact that the insurgents are working for the Decepticons and the US/UK are working for the Autobots...

I wish I was more sexy than I am now...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Valynth

Granted, unfortunately you are soon torn to bits by a hoard of [insert preferred gender here].

I wish Master of Magic would play faster.

e_voyager

granted but now you can't keep up as it plays and 300 actions a second

i wish i knew what happened to Kio

GabrielsThoughts

Granted Kio was huggable snuggable, but perhaps a bit of an "arse" so he either changed his name or was tragically killed by the mod's...and now that you know you will suffer the same fate for knowing too much!
BWAH  ha ha...you have seven days before the undead zombie of the formerly huggable Kio comes to swallow your soul. enjoy!

I wish for  a bag of gumi bears.

Stygian

Granted. You didn't specify that they should be without cyanide.

I wish that I were home, and not stuck somewhere in the far east with nothing to do but beating on thai people much of the day...

KarlOmega1

Granted, but then you come home to find that Aliens have taken over...and they're not the Illegal Immigrant kind of Aliens...they're the demon kind of Aliens.

I wish I was a Cubi...that way I could easily get a girlfriend...
I'm a Skype User.

Snuggles

Granted, but now that your a Cubi you attract the same sew and you are now gay.... Come here big boy. :mwaha

I wish that I could make myself and others live longer without aging and the effects of aging on the brain.

e_voyager

granted you have now been robotized and Ivo kintobor(robotnik) is waiting for you and your friend to get to work. enjoy years upon years of serving a mad human.

i wish that you would not grant this wish.

Fex

your wish is granded but someone of the FBI shoots you

I wish for a mow

Trevor

Granted but your mow was eaten by Kirby. ( Verey tragic)  :U
I wish I had an Moogle.  :moogle

Snuggles

Granted but it is also eaten by kirby.  :mwaha

I wish I was all-powerful but i have control of when I am all-powerful

e_voyager

granted you are now all powerful in the art of the Machachula hula dance   with perfect control of you timing for the dance. sadly these powers do not apply elsewhere IN you life ad can not be wished for again

now i wish Ah ahhjs no not you again! I wish that people were singing up for my lessons on hot to be evil! 9i need more competition and i'm getting bored.

Zedd

Granted How ever the only people dumb enough to sign is Mr Magoo and yet he defeats you easliey even if he's nearsited

I wish I had to see into peoples minds and a watch that I can do anything with it

KarlOmega1

Granted...you get bored several minutes later...

I wish I had a Cubi for a girlfriend...preferringly the vixen(fox) type...
I'm a Skype User.