1/12/06 Not the first time, eh?

Started by Gabi, November 30, 2006, 08:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toric

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on December 01, 2006, 01:39:00 PM
reminds me of a certain cartoon networkcommercial.
Solomon Grundy want pants too!
Yap by Silver.

Supercheese

Quote from: Sid on December 01, 2006, 02:20:20 PM
Could we maybe do something smart and just leave it to the Mod/Admin Team instead of polluting the thread with this garbage? Whoever has an issue with the sig can just complain to the mod team and leave the final word to them. If they say it can stay, it can stay. If they say it's over the top, they can poke him. Easy as that. No need for name-calling and insults.

Alternatively, adblock it.

Aridas

And I just realized now i have an anti-banner feature that would remove that specifically from the post. I should stop bickering and get.. uh... a better thing to rhyme with.

terrycloth

Quote from: ninjannihilator on December 01, 2006, 01:55:28 PM
So, what was up with the "WELLP." What was that? Sadly I actually saw this one coming so it wasn't as funny as it could have been for me at least.

I didn't exactly see it coming, but it's not a big surprise. DMFA is all about anticlimax, after all. If you avoid teh drama, there's more room for humor.

Amber Williams

Wow. I wake up and there are 3 reports on Aridas and 1 on Gay Hare...I wonder what this could be about?  Oh yeah...the same tired argument only in a new thread.

Look kids.  Despite what some may think, there are 5 mods who watch the forums.  If at any time one of the mods felt a users signature was out of place or innapropraite, we would discuss it in the admin section and deal with it.  The same rules that allow people to have a near-topless Morrigan or succubus pictures are the same that allow for butt-shots and bulges.

You guys are not the content police, and I could swear I remember saying multiple times if you have an issue with a signature you should ask politely in a PM for the person to change it.  But then again that would be respectful and heaven forbid Manawolf and Aridas be respectful of TGH. 

Don't give me excuses, cause I'm sick of them. You don't have to like someone to give them basic human decency in a conversation.  Just because someone bugs the hell out of you, it doesn't mean you have the right to drag them around in the mud even if that is what you feel.  And for the love of any God people worship, stop hiding behind the "oh this is a PG forum" BS.   You two keep trying to twist the PG factor into your own personal high-ground when this section of the forum is the only PG section.

TGH talks about gay things. Charles/Charline talks about eating things and being evil.  Both can be highly ignorable and I doubt you are going to hurt anyones feelings if you simply avoid talking with them.  If there can be a thread about multi-genetic sciences or a thread where it devolves into talking D&D, then there can be threads where every character of mine's sexuality is thrown into question.  Thats your guys choice. If people want to consider Fa'Lina and Mab a set of lesbians, then go coo-coo for cocoapuffs.

But I wont stand anymore for this constant bitchery.  In my opinion,  this wank-fest that appears every month is far worse than any signature or de-railed topic. And I've had enough.  This is it, end of the line. You are all three officially on your last chance.
Aridas/Manawolf: If I see so much as a thinly vieled insult to TGH or anything gay, its over. 
TGH: If you see yourself in a situation where your response will be considered egging them on, stop and walk away, or its over for you.

And for the record, this is going by what "I" consider to be a thinly-vieled insult or egging on...not you guys. So keep that in mind.  And thats it.  Back to regularly scheduled speculation.

Darkmoon

This thread is here-by locked until further notice.

:locked
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

I'm adding to Amber's warning that if I see either of you (Aridas and Manawolf) being the "content police" or trying to moderate another poster (ie. "Stop being a _____"  or "should you do ______") you will be banned.  I'm sick of both of you as well.

Quite frankly, if Amber hadn't given you a final warning already, you would be on a nice break, courtesy of me.  You should be very, very glad that she got here first.

Now, of course, I hear there is another thread that's causing problems that I haven't read yet, so this may change.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber