2006-11-04 - Abel's Story

Started by Tapewolf, November 04, 2006, 09:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dard

Maybe it's kind of warped, but I like Devin much more now.
Okay, not for the hitting, but Devin is right. Abel asked for a reason. Devin gave him a reason. That should be enough.

Aridas

And if it doesn't end there, you get a free concussion on behalf of the offended party :3

Alondro

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on November 04, 2006, 10:27:53 AM
It's just as Bill Murray predicted, CATS AND DOGS LIVING TOGETHER! Clearly its thesign of the end times.

*winces*  I was trying so hard... so hard... not to use the Ghost Buster's reference.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

e_voyager

aww but ghost buster references are fun. let's not avoid them... but i don't want to drowns in them either.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

With that reference...You get my character...Course we know Charilne is so tensed up goddess she would need her glasses to see that I am not just ordinary son of bitch...No pun intended

ShiningShadow

With that story of Devin now I understand him more and more. I think there will be more of Devin before we know it and more of his backstory. Who knows if in our future that we conked on the head and Devin is there *Damn I just wanted to throw a right hook at his head*. Anyway Devin is Devin and he is growing on me and some of the others.