DMFA - There is, of course, only one important question. :)

Started by Ted Schiller, October 31, 2006, 12:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalMan

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 02, 2006, 09:56:15 AM
Now if Amazons want to hook up with Dan they will have 4 legs of blue terror to deal with and her name is Matty

Technically, her name is Matilda :P

Aridas

Does Dan accidentally hitting on his sister and getting hit BY her count as a date?

Tiger_T

Don't think so. Even though she was hitting on him too. :P Maybe the one who agreed to marriage? >:3

Quote from: Falcarthum on November 01, 2006, 01:50:28 PM
Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 31, 2006, 10:08:51 PM

(3) where are the weres? (pun intended... forgive me)

Where the Weres were wearing their weird wallets?

Make it worse... if you dare...

Where were world-weary Weres wearing weird wallets wearing said weird wallets when those wicked Weres were walking with neither pants nor shirts in the wessert, err... desert? >:3 :boogie
Top that.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zedd

Okays for a second here's a more inporant thought...Whats everyones favorite icecream flavor?

Faerie Alex

Vanilla.  :ot

On the subject of the reporters, the one I really think one of them could be is the guy from http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_626.php (blue shirt, right panel). Not sure why, but he seemed like a likely candidate to me. Like as a camera operator.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Zedd

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Zedd on November 02, 2006, 05:11:25 PM
Are you sure its a he?

Not really. He/she apparently got pictures of Abel changing (see http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_630.php), and if not Abel, then someone else might think it strange if it was a female in the men's room. But that he actually wants pictures of that...like I said, I'm not sure

Netami

DigitalMan

Not only is it a she, but it's a cameo. You should probably flee for your life now.

ShiningShadow

Yep it's a she alright. She took the pic of abel for her camera.

Aridas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 02, 2006, 06:12:30 PM
Yep it's a she alright. She took the pic of abel for her camera.
Dude. Two people said that before you...

ShiningShadow

Faerie Alex

Quote from: DigitalMan on November 02, 2006, 05:56:39 PM
Not only is it a she, but it's a cameo. You should probably flee for your life now.
:blush I suppose this is part of the purpose of the copyright info on the bottom of the pages.

(Now posting from an undisclosed location not necessarily terrestrial. :V)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: modelincard on November 02, 2006, 08:02:48 PM
:blush I suppose this is part of the purpose of the copyright info on the bottom of the pages.

(Now posting from an undisclosed location not necessarily terrestrial. :V)

I'm sure Longtail can find you, no matter where you hide. If nothing else, she could always send the Apollo 9 after you...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Funny I like that. Okay where is the heck is when the interview will start and the dance of destruction will begin?

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Stygian

The fact that she's dressed in a loincloth does not automatically make her an amazon. Also, I wonder what one would be doing with Nitemyste. It might be some coincidence, I know, but I always try and see the deeper connections.

Sad though when people have to have plain and simple answers to everything.

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Stygian on November 19, 2006, 07:59:21 AM
The fact that she's dressed in a loincloth does not automatically make her an amazon.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_052.php
No, but the third panel of this does.

Stygian

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

So the amazon did made an appearance at Lost Lake. But Dan is not there to take advantage of the situation if he sees her in his disguise a Alexsi.  :omg
I know what is Amber is doing to the direction of the strip. I will have to wait and see.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 20, 2006, 07:45:30 AM
So the amazon did made an appearance at Lost Lake. But Dan is not there to take advantage of the situation if he sees her in his disguise a Alexsi. 
I know what is Amber is doing to the direction of the strip. I will have to wait and see.

Seriously, slow down or stop altogether with the posting of more self-directed points. I'm getting tired of having to look at your posts and find it has little to do with wherever the thread is at the time.   :sweatdrop

Editted to get rid of emote in quote.

Aridas

Quote from: Roureem Egas on November 20, 2006, 11:11:52 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 20, 2006, 07:45:30 AM
So the amazon did made an appearance at Lost Lake. But Dan is not there to take advantage of the situation if he sees her in his disguise a Alexsi.  :omg

Seriously, slow down or stop altogether with the posting of more self-directed points. I'm getting tired of having to look at your posts and find it has little to do with wherever the thread is at the time. :sweatdrop
That's what I keep saying. He posts a whole lot of nothing in every thread, and seems to be bent on being the last person to post.

ShiningShadow

As I referring is that one of the adventurers is a Amazon. I was wondering in Dan state as Alexsi he decides to hit on the Amazon *get It* Laughs go all around  :giggle :giggle :giggle.

Roureem Egas

*is not amused*

Your posts get harder to read by the day, Shining.

And at this point, I'm thinking Dan will at least have enough control not to hit on Skirmish just yet. He'll go for subtle (*snrk*) come ons if he can, under the circumstances. After all, Abel's around and he's gonna do whatever it is in his power to make sure Dan doesn't accidentally blow either of their covers. Though knowing Dan, it'll be impossible to stop.

e_voyager

Dan is not sublte you know. only a few people have ever had trouble locating him it seems.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

Quote from: e_voyager on November 20, 2006, 06:36:26 PM
Dan is not sublte you know. only a few people have ever had trouble locating him it seems.

Hence the *snrk* I added. :P

ShiningShadow

Then he will pop up at the most worst opportune time. I bet after Abel had convinced the adventures that there are no Cubi here and all of the sudden Danielle barges in and asking Abel to fix him again *notice the headwings showing on his head* and Abel will say *Za*.

Aridas

Sorry, but you're a bit late to speculate on what's already gone by...

Faerie Alex

Well, I suppose not everyone could just go about in bliss.

Wait...What if Dan/Danielle chases after the Amazon after they leave the inn? Thus leaving Merbel as the only one in the inn (no pun intended) just as Alexi (the real one) comes back? Hmmmmm... :eager