RJ

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're gonna make her squee again. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RJ

Zedd

Gareeku

Those are some very very nice photos, and the cubi Janus pic is pure awesome. It's plain to see that you've really got better and better at doing non-chibi characters (i remember you saying you didn't think you were that good at them). Keep up the awesomness.! :3

Nikki

i already replied on Deviant...but what the hell :3

You have AWESOME photography skillz!

and Janus pic-
Pink is Kinky!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

RJ

Quote from: Gareeku on January 31, 2007, 12:37:52 PM
Those are some very very nice photos, and the cubi Janus pic is pure awesome. It's plain to see that you've really got better and better at doing non-chibi characters (i remember you saying you didn't think you were that good at them). Keep up the awesomness.! :3

:U I'm still a far way from being perfect though. Which reminds me- the next art piece should be a chibi one XD

Gareeku

Quote from: RJ on January 31, 2007, 12:51:41 PM

:U I'm still a far way from being perfect though. Which reminds me- the next art piece should be a chibi one XD

Bah! Nonsense! I forward immensely to seeing more wonderful art. :3

Kenji

Quote from: RJ on January 31, 2007, 12:51:41 PM

Yeah, don't try to escape your one true calling. X3 But you did get a lot better at non-chibiness. ^-^  So much in fact, that.... :cheers

What? It's ok, she's an aussie. :3

RJ

As long as it's ginger beer, I'm fine with that.

Kenji

Whatever floats your boat. Cause we need that boat in good condition if you plan on sneaking to AC. :3

Tapewolf

I don't really have an eye for photography, so I'm not going to comment on that, but the Janus picture is superb.  Does this mean that the commissions are back on schedule?  :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Ummm that Janus and the rest your pics blow me away RJ

KarlOmega1

*Notices the cosplay photo*

Is that really you cosplaying as Sakura from "Naruto"? Nice...

Also...nice Janus pic.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. Why do you have Percy in the train pic? Surely Gordon or, if you must have green, Henry would be a better bet?

:-)

RJ

Quote from: Kenji on January 31, 2007, 01:23:14 PM
Whatever floats your boat. Cause we need that boat in good condition if you plan on sneaking to AC. :3

One day we will succeed! One day.... :<

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 31, 2007, 01:46:11 PM
I don't really have an eye for photography, so I'm not going to comment on that, but the Janus picture is superb.  Does this mean that the commissions are back on schedule?  :3

I sure hope so. I have a new computer waiting for me, so I need the money before the end of March. Next on the list is Llearch's secret project, which already has a sketch done.

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on January 31, 2007, 04:17:26 PM
*Notices the cosplay photo*

Is that really you cosplaying as Sakura from "Naruto"? Nice...

Yeah, that's me... with a little photoshopping of the colours of course. I don't really have pink hair XD

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 31, 2007, 06:29:16 PM
.. Why do you have Percy in the train pic? Surely Gordon or, if you must have green, Henry would be a better bet?

He just happened to be in the pond at the time, poor thing. Some brat must have thrown him away. :<

King Of Hearts

wow, you actually make a Good Sakura.

and Pink janus is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!

Paladin Sheppard

Quote from: King Of Hearts on February 01, 2007, 05:48:47 AM
wow, you actually make a Good Sakura.

and Pink janus is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!

Quoted for truth!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: RJ on January 31, 2007, 09:21:24 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 31, 2007, 06:29:16 PM

He just happened to be in the pond at the time, poor thing. Some brat must have thrown him away. :<

Ah, well. At least he was floating....

... he -was- floating, wasn't he?

RJ

I sure hope so, unless it was "sinking with style" :dface

e_voyager

Nice. Janus really looks good in pink is that why he always winds up in it?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

RJ

Zedd

*gives RJ a valintine card that looks like purple heart* Much love to you too ^^

Nikki

0___0

*steals Gaara* Rawr... :veryevil :chainsaw

So very beyootiful!!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

RJ

Quote from: Xzeliea Fantra on February 14, 2007, 03:31:02 PM
0___0

*steals Gaara* Rawr... :veryevil :chainsaw

So very beyootiful!!!

XD Well, I'm sure by the look on his face, he'd be happy for the distraction.

RJ

Um, I dunno if this counts as art or anything, but I haven't been able to do much the past few weeks... I'm been kinda down in the dumps and it's hard to find motivation. :/

Anyway... if you're able to download and watch this, go ahead.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=142368