Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Roureem is also a nice person. I haven't seen him being an ass ever. Now that is awesome.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gareeku's magical rotating avatar of doom is currently walking backwards for Christmas, across the Irish Sea - it's all the rage, you know.

BTW, Gareeku - only on wednesdays.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch does not realize that i must leave my computer form time to time as well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager certainly doesn't -look- like he leaves his computer. Ever :-)

Not judging by the number of posts, anyway :-)

Anara

Llearch has a lot of posts too. Do you people ever sleep? :P

Gareeku

Anara's avvy scares me. D:

Also, she's pretty awesome. :)

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat is still collecting avatars and piccies and yappities and things. I wonder when he's going to run out of space... :-)

Oh, and Anara? What's this 'sleep' you're talking about? :-)

Anara

Llearch's box is awesome.
*starts feeding the monkeys*

xHaZxMaTx

Anara's feeding my monkies!  Good, I forgot to. :lol

llearch, I've already run out of space.  I have more stuff, and I'm trying to get a rotating avvie, but Xze won't tell me how. :cry

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hazmat should ask Gareeku, I'm sure he'd help.

xHaZxMaTx

llearch is right, why didn't I think of that? :O

e_voyager

hazzy's avatar is not himself but Xze's and his net child surprisingly enough.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Anara

ev pointed out something I was wondering about. What is the origin of this avatar?

Roureem Egas

Anara's avatar reminded me of the manga of Nausicaa by Hayao Miyazaki.

xHaZxMaTx

Anara asked a question, and she shall recieve an answer.
Last 3 posts on this page and the first 2 posts on this page.

RE ninja-ed me in a non-busy time of the forum.  What has the world come to?! :O

e_voyager

Anara

EV has a very cool avatar. It's purdiful... :B

Haz: thanks, it's all becoming clear now :)

e_voyager

Anara avatar reminds me of looking into one of the eyes of EvilE when he has absorbed all those souls into his being.

Anara

EV has noticed the pure evil that is the Gnomes. Fear them for they shall one day rule the world >:3

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Bill's downloading something at 10kbps. :lol

bill

As of now, Haz is off by a magnitude of 10. And no, it's not 100 KPBS. Yay for week-long 2.5 gig downloads.

e_voyager

bill ware's blue but understands the coolness of black.

bill

EV wears purple, which is kinda cool, despite what Uni-Watch says.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Anara

Xze is skilled in the use of cute spelling. She is a cuteness-ninja :ninja

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze will soon reach master Cubi level

xHaZxMaTx

EV will soon reach... whatever it is that comes after Master Cubi. :|