*READ!* Index your Art! Seriously. We're not kidding.

Started by RJ, October 16, 2006, 09:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: RJ on November 05, 2006, 09:52:02 AM
Whoops, your's too Tapewolf!  :) It looks fine.

Thanks.  If that format is acceptable I may build indexes for some of the stragglers and PM them.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Shadrok

Damaris

Those still needing to index:

Aisha deCabre
Kitome Feathertail
Dakata

(*disclaimer* there may be others that I might have missed, so if you have a non-indexed art thread, we'll catch you eventually) ;)

And the indexes I've seen have been very nice.  Good job, all.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

xHaZxMaTx

Well, there's a problem with Dakata's thread, since almost all of the links in his thread seem to be broken.

James StarRunner

I believe mine is indexed properly now. *runs away*

RJ

Dakata

Can my art thread be deleted/locked? :U I want a new one. I don't like looking at the old art. And I don't like thinking about it. 'Cuz it's old and I hate it.

...I promise I'll index better in my new thread? :3

xHaZxMaTx

I suggest you do better at not having your art deleted by whoever it is that hosts it. ;)  *Cough*PhotoBucket*Cough*

RJ

Quote from: Dakata on November 20, 2006, 09:38:48 PM
Can my art thread be deleted/locked? :U I want a new one. I don't like looking at the old art. And I don't like thinking about it. 'Cuz it's old and I hate it.

Okay, I'll lock your current one then.

Dakata

Quote from: RJ on November 21, 2006, 01:09:39 AM
Quote from: Dakata on November 20, 2006, 09:38:48 PMCan my art thread be deleted/locked? :U I want a new one. I don't like looking at the old art. And I don't like thinking about it. 'Cuz it's old and I hate it.

Okay, I'll lock your current one then.
Thankies, Mod-squirrel. :3

...*Gives RJ a GIANT ACORN* :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

*hides under teh couch from teh resultant explosion*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

(Hides from explosion while checking up...)

All of the pics I currently have so far are on the first page, except for one sketch...so I'm gonna place links to my art from Page 2 onwards on the first page...perhaps that'd be good?

I've also fixed it so the pics aren't linked to by very lengthy URLs.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.